PDA

View Full Version : First Doctors visit en femme

I Am Paula
11-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Since I moved to a new town eleven months ago, very few people know me in guy mode. Only the nieghbours have really seen me both ways. I got an appointment for a physical with my new doctor, who had never met me. I've seen doctors before who saw my women's panties, but this was the first time completely dressed. After the usual form completion, I sat in the waiting room for an age, as countless young mothers brought in feverish babies.
Finally brought into a female doctor who looked about 20 years old. First we sat at her desk while she filled in my medical history, very politely she asked if I was on any feminizing medications, and stressed to be honest if I was buying anything from overseas. I assured her I was totally homegrown. She asked if I engaged in any risky sexual activity. Once again, no. To my suprise, she asked if I had a femme name. I asked if it was for my medical records, and she said no, just a courtesy when my name was called in the waiting room, and even asked if they should use Celeste on the phone. She called me Celeste for the rest of the visit. Next I was given a robe, and told to undress, and she would be back. I asked if I should take off my bra. She asked if I had implants, and when I answered no, she said to leave it on, she just routinely examines implants. I waited, in a hospital robe, bra and panties, wondering if I had done the right thing here (yes, they matched and were clean!). On her return, she gave me an absolutely routine physical, including the 'turn and cough', with utmost professionalism, and stoney nonchalance.
After I redressed we chatted a few minutes. I asked how much they taught about transgenderism in med. school. she replied, not much, but they take a class on trans patient protocols, and procedures. I commended her on her politeness, and courtesy, and apologized for not calling ahead to mention I would be dressed. She said think nothing of it, come the way your comfortable.
In conclusion, I was incredibly impressed with her, and the people at her office. I don't think I would have been treated any differently in drag or drab, and that's the way it should be.-Celeste

P.S. Healthy as a horse.
Before you ask- White and purple striped blouse, pearls, boot cut jeans, black suede pumps, black wool blazer, Espirit dainties.

Being Paige
11-29-2012, 10:30 PM
That is totaly awesome!! Glad you had a great Doctor's visit.

luscious
11-29-2012, 10:38 PM
I was on the edge of my seat waiting to read something remarkable.

I guess asking you about risqué behavior or talking unsupervised hormones was it.

Beverley Sims
11-29-2012, 10:49 PM
I assume this is the start of a long journey of discovery.
I hope it all goes well if it is.
The same if it is not. :)

I Am Paula
11-29-2012, 11:03 PM
Beverley- I'm full time (well 95%), non hrt/non surgery. Therefore, aside from losing a little weight, it's the finished product. Now's my time to just enjoy. thanks for the note-Celeste

Cynthia Anne
11-30-2012, 01:38 AM
Great story Celeste! I've been going to the doctor in fem for a few years now! I have never had a bad experiance yet! Have fun!

Ceri Anne
11-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Awsome and inspiring post Celeste. Thanks for sharing.

MsRenee
11-30-2012, 03:36 PM
I to also saw my reg doc this year dressed em femme for my yearly check up and figured since I spend my days dressed id add this to my list of accomplishments. After all the questions asked by the nurse the doc came in a few minutes later. First question asked was do I need a nurse present ,I said no and the rest of the visit was very pleasant. So from now on Ill be seeing him like everybody sees me on my days off.
Renee

ChelseaErtel
11-30-2012, 04:14 PM
Awesome. I had to see my Dr. to get a prescription renewed and told her I was TS. She was wonderful, totally understanding. So, next time I'll go en femme. I have a foot doctor appointment and I'm going en femme. I filled out the paper work with "Chelsea" as my nick name and under gender, I circled M with an arrow pointing to F and wrote "Transsexual" above it. I'm willing to bet they won't bat an eye.

kimdl93
11-30-2012, 05:04 PM
I am very impressed with her professionalism and courtesy.