PDA

View Full Version : Been such a long time

crazybiker
11-30-2012, 04:55 AM
It's been such a long time since I've dressed last, like actually kinda rediculous. I've been able to do minimal dressing most of the summer, bought some lululemon capris that are women's, a pair of them is loose fitted kinda to allow for my junk, the other is more fitted around and has a fem look to them but still loose enough to get away with wearing them although I got them near the end of the summer season so I have really yet to wear them much.
Heels... Well not since this past spring at least. It's really sad and I actually miss wearing my heels. Got them kinda new and haven't actually broke them in yet. Been sporting some black flats though, pleather since its wet season.
Same goes for wearing a dress or skirt or wig or anything like that. No make up or anything since last spring, just before summer.
I'm hoping I'm not kidding my self to make changes for next spring summer and a change for the rest of my years to come but I am going to this fetish club for NYE and it says crossdressing is acceptable as form or wear down. I posted in another forum asking some younger girls my age if a peticular dress would be fine even if it were lack the collar and chain attached to it or spiky heels (to keep costs down) and they said it should all be fine (and supposedly crossdressing is considered a bit fetish on the male side) who knew??? I don't see it that way but if it breaks my fear of going out or I go a few more times to this club and get comfy, that might just be what I need to break out the girly stuff for day to day life when something comes up that I want to wear a dress to. I'll most certainly post pics when the night comes of how the event turned out, but all of this is hypothetical since I was laid off two weeks ago and have two interviews today to get some cash flow. I'm confide t it'll all work out and I'll get to shine for a night.

Beverley Sims
11-30-2012, 05:19 AM
Well go for those job interviews and then let your hair down at the club.
I hope it all goes well for you. Get that job first tho. :)

crazybiker
11-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Went to the two interview for different jobs, however only one of the two went smoothly, and the one that went the best was the one that paid more, so I'll find out one of them by end of tonight and the other by latest next Friday.

crazybiker
12-05-2012, 02:33 AM
I GOT THE JOB! Get to dress up for New Years stil hopefully. Job doesn't start until jan 2nd so hopefully there's cash to be able to spend for drinks and a dress.

Lady Slipper
12-05-2012, 04:19 AM
Congratulations Biker, gainful employment is awesome! :)

crazybiker
01-21-2013, 01:59 AM
I thought I would have had some extra cash for NYE but my new job required me to use my own car for the work so I needed some winter tires, and a few other smal things that needed money for so I had spent $75 in drinks stuff for New Years and had a bit of a lame time at home.
It's kinda terrible now. Not too impressed with the job so far, but things might change in the next few weeks. Moving in a month and I'm hoping to get my gf to tell her mom about my being girly and not that she's really asking too much permission but just to be okay with some conservativeness in dressing around the house so if we go out for an evening then I can not have to be too quiet about it, her bro knows and thinks its kinda cool I guess.
I had been kinda been a bit annoying on another forum I post on about wearing some girly stuff so I know I have to stop but it was another place just full of GG's and could get some different opinions. I guess what I'm really trying to work towards is just accepting what I want to do and ignore some of the looks and things I could hear to do what I want to do and to express my self. My gf has told me to just do it a bunch of times and so soon I will cause now its only me holding my self back. The girls I chat with have all said over and over to just do it and they think its okay, so really I just need to do it.