PDA

View Full Version : Just visiting

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Hi guys,
I was in the neighborhood so I thought I'd stop by. Actually, I posed this question over at the Girl's Club and it was suggested I take my question and...........any, it would be interesting to hear what the other side thinks. and if not, I promise to go and to sin no more.

I was pondering while sitting in traffic today. Whether we all like it or not we were al born men. Men tend to be more visually stimulated while women tend to be more emotionally aroused. Many of our main motivations for crossdressing is we love the look of female clothers, makeup, hair,etc as well as the emotional well being it gives us. Do FTM's think the opposite. Do they dress to satisfy a primarily emotional need, with the clothing secondary? Am I even making sense?

B.

DonnaT
11-29-2005, 07:50 PM
It would help if you included the question :rolleyes:

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 10:14 PM
I was pondering while sitting in traffic today. Whether we all like it or not we were al born men. Men tend to be more visually stimulated while women tend to be more emotionally aroused. Many of our main motivations for crossdressing is we love the look of female clothers, makeup, hair,etc as well as the emotional well being it gives us. Do FTM's think the opposite. Do they dress to satisfy a primarily emotional need, with the clothing secondary? Am I even making sense?

That Is the Question.:p

Abraxas
11-30-2005, 03:30 AM
Hmmm. Interesting question.
I do very much go for the visual appeal, however not being a crossdresser but a transgenderist, there is also, of course, the primary emotional core. If I were a crossdresser, with no body-brain confict, I would probably think differently about the whole situation.
I would say that the visual helps satisfy an emotional need, and the emotional feeds directly into what I want to get out of the visual. Does that make sense?

BrendaChristine
11-30-2005, 09:02 AM
Good answer, Thanks. I didn't take into acoount even the subset of transgender vs simply crossdressing. That's a good point.

:coffee:
BC

Jennifercd_NJ
11-30-2005, 12:32 PM
Personally, I get excited by the physically wearing the clothes and make-up. However, as I dress I tend to find the emotions building and find my self slipping to the role. From there it is all emoton so I guess it really both reasons why I love to crossdress.

Gabriel
12-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Well, I dress in mens' clothes to be identified as male; that's my primary goal really. I like mens' clothes infinity more so than womens', but that might just be because of how they make me look, I'm not sure.
Ditto.

Abraxas
12-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Agreed.

Kierci
12-03-2005, 09:12 PM
I think I am with JenniferCD on this one.