PDA

View Full Version : Discussing clothes/womens' fashions/make-up with female coworkers

heathr1
11-30-2012, 12:40 PM
Do you ever do this?

I do and they are accepting and happy to do so.

Sarahcd_legs
11-30-2012, 01:04 PM
I do this daily with girls in the office, Me and my wife are same size so I ask advice on clothing, nails makeup etc and compliment them on theirs. I talk to them as if I,m asking for wife only but it's actualy advice for the both of us. Some I even advised them of a good place to get good fitting jeans and they have gone there.

outhiking
11-30-2012, 04:22 PM
I've found that if you are respectful and show some interest, most women like to discuss these things with co-workers and friends. I try not to let on that I know too much or ask too many questions, but so far no problems. Sometimes you even feel like one of the girls.

Annaliese
11-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Yes one male student ask one of my female tutors what pink meant on her clothe, I said with out thinking it is part of the VS line of clothes the girls in the tutoring lab just look at me as to say how did you know. That day I had on a VS sweater and VS jeans.

k lynn
12-01-2012, 06:03 AM
Yes I used to talk to two sales ladies about bras quite often they both new I wore a bra

lingerieLiz
12-01-2012, 11:22 PM
I've talked to coworkers about clothes. But then many know that I worked at a clothing store when young. I do shop with women and discuss clothes including lingerie. Most of them know I CD and I openly buy women's clothes in front of them including lingerie. One time I bought some panties and one of them asked about them. I told them they were the silkiest panties on the market and two of them bought some.