PDA

View Full Version : Best Laid Plans

TxCassie
12-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Wanted to share this moment:

Last night, I returned from a business trip to Florida. Before I left, I spent most of the holiday weekend cleaning my apartment. Living alone, I have become comfortable having both my drab clothes and my femme clothes around the apartment.

Well, I wanted my landlord to come into the apartment while I was away to fix a couple of leaks, one in the kitchen and the other in the bathroom. I wanted to be sure my apartment was clean, especially having all my clothes, including Cassie's in the closet or dresser drawers where they belong. Yet, in the bathroom, I use the towel rank as a mini-clothes line where I had some Under Amour boxer briefs and tee-shirt I use for one of my jobs, hanging to dry. In my rush, I really took no notice of them and left them there hanging. All of the items were black or navy blue in color.

Fast forward to last night, I returned from my trip around 11:00pm. Tired but so glad to be home. After the initial entry and settling in, I checked on the kitchen faucet, Great, leak gone, done. So I proceed to the bathroom, switched on the light looked at the lavatory, Oh wow, a whole new faucet device, GREAT! Almost in an instant, my eyes switch to the garments hanging and in the same instant, what do I now see, screaming at my eyes:

A pair of black Victoria Secrets hipsters hanging front and center among my more butch undergarments. OMG! :eek: How could this happen! My landlord surely saw, OMG He KNOWS! :eek: I stood there for a second or two, immediately going into "damage control mode" Then, I said, Wait! What are you doing? What are you so worry about, so what!, a single pair of panties, Who Cares! Chances are, the landlord or the whoever was doing the work didn't even notice them with the other black underwear. Good Grief! :brolleyes: Just go to bed, you big dummy! :heehee:

And would you believe, this morning, the sun came up, a bit, it's overcast today, without incident. The world did not end. I did not have a group of people outside with pitchforks and torches clamoring to weed out "one of them weirdos" from their community.

And my black panties, still hanging in the bathroom. :heehee:

Just wanted to share that moment with everyone.

Cassie. :love:

Staci G
12-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Yeah I hate it when they come with the pitchforks. Love the close calls though. Way to bounce back girl friend.

barbie lanai
12-01-2012, 12:03 PM
But did the leaks get fixed?

~Joanne~
12-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Even if the landlord noticed them, they could have been a GF's for all he knew. If he did ask about them, he's invaded your privacy. He was there to fix faucets not look around your place. Like you stated, the job was done and he probably didn't notice at all. :)

Beverley Sims
12-01-2012, 01:19 PM
Yes I was wondering who the hussy was you had staying over with you the other night... You lucky B..... :)

MsRenee
12-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Lol girl. at least he only saw them hanging up.
Renee

RenneB
12-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Let's see, if I was a landlord and you were good to the building and paid on time and didn't cause me any heartache, I'd want an entire building filled with people like us...

I've come to the realization that this way of life is a lot like the next earthquake... it's not a matter of if I get 'caught' it's really a matter of when....

Renne.....

LadyPilot
12-01-2012, 06:42 PM
That is funny! Amazing how we start running millions of scenarios through or mind. At least they were pretty panties and clean at that!