PDA

View Full Version : Hot tubbing?

Annie M
12-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Just got an invitation from a friend who is turning 60 in December. They mention to bring my swim wear as they have a large hot tub. Well that could be interesting. Should I bring a one piece or a two piece?

docrobbysherry
12-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Simple, Annie! Try them on in your mirror at home. Then, wear the one that looks "best" on u.

DebbieL
12-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Just got an invitation from a friend who is turning 60 in December. They mention to bring my swim wear as they have a large hot tub. Well that could be interesting. Should I bring a one piece or a two piece?

Who was invited? If Annie was invited, then bring your feminine swim-wear. If you have a few lbs you'd rather not show, then go for a one-piece.
Don't forget your swim cap, and assume that you will need to get into and out of your swim-wear in a private place (his place?), rather than in a shared locker room.
Pack a skirt or wrap that can go over the swimsuit that won't show the wet swimsuit underneath. You can towel off your skin and the suit, which will help.

If the male was invited, and you don't have obvious breasts, then you may need to bring the male swim trunks. It's a good idea to bring the trunks anyway, just in case your friend doesn't want Annie to be in the swimming pool.

Annie M
12-01-2012, 02:54 PM
They dont know Annie, and I do have breasts, to top it off so to speak, my nipples areola are getting very puffy now since I went back on mones a several weeks ago. I think I'll for go the show but go to the party. Maybe a wet tee shirt would work... on second thought maybe not.

Debra Russell
12-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Oh just wear a t-shirt in the hot tub make it a nipplelodeing event :D :devil: .....................Debra

Nikki A.
12-01-2012, 04:49 PM
At some point there will be no going back. Might as well just flaunt what ya got.

Kate Simmons
12-01-2012, 05:47 PM
I would probably just flip a coin myself. ;):battingeyelashes::)

Laura28
12-01-2012, 05:54 PM
I would go for it, were the two piece, what the heck!!

LadyPilot
12-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Hey girl! You need to ask yourself "why am I taking homones to grow breasts?" maybe your answer will decide what you wear in the hot tub. A one piece has more cover up and is easier to cover in layers.

Annie M
12-01-2012, 11:53 PM
I know why I am taking hormones, but I also pick my battles. However I am checking out swim suits one and two piece. Though the two piece might not work in any event, older women some times dont look that good and for a CD TS it might not be age appropriate Im not 22 with a killer bod. I just dont know yet. Last summer I got a bit of a tan line while wearing a swim suit top but I was much smaller then so I could wear a tee shirt at the beach. I am cautious now, coming out is not easy for me lots of risk and loss to evaluate. These situations present an integrity conundrum.

flogo920
12-02-2012, 04:23 AM
Do you know who all will be there ? Are you Annie to everyone ? Can you afford to be outted ?

I find a speedo brief best for hot-tubbing, even with largish (40D) breasts-

Of course I only hot tub with close friends .

Hugs-

Flo

susan54
12-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Earlier this year I spent a few days in a country house hotel as Susan with a pool and a hot tub. I wore a one-piece (showing my hairy arms in public for the first time) and I noticed that all the women in the pool were in swimsuits rather than bikinis.

fred51
12-02-2012, 08:21 AM
Go slow. You don't want to have regrets.

Cheryl T
12-02-2012, 09:20 AM
I agree with the others who asked who was invited.
If I was invited by friends that knew then it's a no-brainer...I would just have to decide if I looked good enough in the 2 piece or if I wanted to hide some flaws with my tankini.
Either way I love hot tubs so I would be going...

Beverley Sims
12-02-2012, 10:04 AM
I would only want to go hot tubbing with one person and a bathing suit would not come into the equation. :)

Annie M
12-02-2012, 10:31 AM
I only know a few of their friends I have been to gatherings with them before. They are both Dr's he is a ObGyn and she is a Psychiatrist we became friends through cycling. So I am a bit cautious about opening up to this group. For now I'll go mingle and fantasize about a yellow bikini and being one of the girls in the tub. It was good to have a night to think about things. This would not be the ideal time to jump out of the closet superwoman style with a cape, crown and bra!