PDA

View Full Version : Traveling as I am

felisha
11-29-2005, 09:28 PM
To thoes out there who dont know, Life can be verry relaxing if you just have the will to be yourself. Judy and I just got back from a road trip half way across the country. It was great we both enjoyed ourselves tremendously. We have no problem going out in public as we realy are. Its a shame that I have to dress as a male to work in my chosen field of work but, the bills have to get payed as we all know. Darn it. :) To all of the fine people in the site I say this. If you have the will to be yourself then do it. To be as you realy are inside is the only road to true happiness. Although some times sacrifices have to be made, there is always a silver lining to every cloud, if you just look hard enough. The biggest problem we faced was who got the mirror first. And you should have seen when Judy was walking the dog at a side street. All of the truckers who passed by gave her the old fasioned, and still accepted, seal of aproval. They all taped thier hornes as they passed by. She aperently had led a sheltered life, away from the truck drivers of the world, because she was embarased by it be cause she didnt know what they ment by thier actions untill I told her. Boy did she turn colors then . she definaltly didnt need any blush for the rest of the day. I had to tell her that they were definatly not honking at the little dog. I also durring the trip had to correct the behavior of several men who thought that thier hands could do anything that they wanted. They found out that thier hands and thier actions were wrong. I am a lady at all times. ERRR well mostly anyway. Except when I have to rebuff rude behavior in a manner that tthe ignorant brutes can understand. But thats life and some times the lessons can be cruel if you dont learn the first time. Dont worry Judy is in good hands even if I did have to break a naail in her defence. And yes I think that she in a past life could have been a fustrated photographer. I am still seeing spots. we will post some pics latter when i have the time to load them all in the truck to take them to the store. That is if the film processer doesn't faint at the volume. And i dont break a heel from the weight. This is my first post in the room, but probly not the last. So take a helpfull hint ----hold your head up and be proud of who you are. and above all be who you are because if your not happy with yourself then how can others be-----Felisha l