PDA

View Full Version : Adventures with Amy!

Amy R Lynn
12-02-2012, 01:16 AM
So I went out to the local gay bar with the girl that I met over the summer. This was the second time I have ever gone in public while dressed. And it was the first time that she has seen me dressed. We also invited a couple of friends to join us.

I was a bit nervous going into the club all dressed up. I was wearing a short blue dress, black tights, and 4" stilettos (I loved wearing them!). I had some idea what to expect but I still felt a little uncertain. I got settled in at the bar and had a couple of drinks with my friends that were there, and I felt very comfortable. I got quite a few compliments. There was one guy who just couldn't take his eyes off of me! LOL I have never had attention like that before. I was very flattered, and it made me feel really good! What a confidence booster. A couple of guys even bought me a drink. It really did turn into a good night!

While I am chalking my adventure up as a great sucess, there was one thing that wasn't so good. While I was sitting at the bar, the guy beside me put his hand on my thigh, and said that I looked beautiful. I didn't think anything of it. He removed his hand and I thanked him. A couple seconds later his hand was on my thigh and getting a little feely! YIKES!!! So I grabbed his hand and said, "NO! NO!, we're not going there!" While that was awkward, it still made me smile. I took it as a compliment. At least they weren't running for the door screaming something about Sasquatch being in the bar. LOL He didn't bother me again. So I was ok. It could have been much worse. Thankfully it wasn't. When I left we walked in a group, so I felt very safe.

I had a great time! I look forward to doing it again.

Here is a pic from the night. Its not really a good picture, but its the only I have. I don't know why I didn't get more pics with the friends I was with. Ohh well...Next time!

Cynthia Anne
12-02-2012, 02:17 AM
Great story Amy! Glad you had a good time! Keep smilein' it looks lovely on you!

ArleneRaquel
12-02-2012, 02:24 AM
I loved your story darlin, but that creep YIKES! You handled the situation well and you look great.

Sandra bailey
12-02-2012, 02:29 AM
wow amy, what a night i bet you were buzzing for days after that, it looks like the girls are going to have to teach you some put down lines to keep the guys away from your legs, the night must have been a real confidence booster, i'm sure next time you will be more at ease and get some good pictures, maybe you could talk to each other and find something to celebrate thats always a good excuse to take pictures.

I Am Paula
12-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Sounds like a great night. Treat getting hit on as a compliment, but learn to let them down easy.-Celeste

reb.femme
12-02-2012, 10:54 AM
. and getting a little feely! YIKES!!! So I grabbed his hand and said, "NO! NO!, we're not going there!" While that was awkward, it still made me smile. I took it as a compliment. At least they weren't running for the door screaming something about Sasquatch being in the bar. LOL He didn't bother me again.

Hi Amy,

You painted a very vivid picture in your recollection......and I quoted the above as it made me laugh out loud (not one for text speak lol).. ah damn, got me there!

Rebecca

LadyPilot
12-02-2012, 01:29 PM
Sometimes these outings are our encouragment to continue enjoying life.

Amy R Lynn
12-02-2012, 01:49 PM
It really was a good confidence booster for me! And I have to say that it was a learning experience for me as well. GG's have to fend off creeps from time to time. Well it only makes sense that we will too if we are to be out in public. I'm just not used to having to think like that.

Wildaboutheels
12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Good for you Amy for having the confidence to go out. I also think you were very lucky to have that "bad" experience on just the second time out of the gate. Already you are aware of what MIGHT/COULD happen...so you will be/should be ready [not surprised] with options should it happen again in the future. Just keep in mind that some people would not like to be "fooled" when or if they "make" you and be ready to deal with them accordingly.

I think you handled it very well.

Amy R Lynn
12-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Yeah I think my next step is going to get a can of mace to keep in my purse. Just in case. You never know. I would rather have it and be glad that I do, than to wish that I did and be sorry.

I was in a gay bar that was doing a drag show. So I assumed that everyone knew I was a dude in a dress. LOL But you are right, that is something else that you have to be ready for. Some may not know, and could be bad. Its always good to think about safety.