PDA

View Full Version : My Saturday evening/night

Megan b
12-02-2012, 02:45 AM
My son went to see his girlfriend around 2 o'clock so I had some Megan time. I started getting ready around 4:30 to do a little shopping, wanted to go to Cato's looking for some shoes they had on clearance. Anyway leave home around 6:15 travel a hour away go into the store receive my first ever mam hey that's nice. I didn't find anything I couldn't live without so I began to make my way to the truck. I walk past this man and his wife pretty sure I got read because he started talking to another woman on the sidewalk and laughing/chuckling loud enough for me to hear but I couldn't make out what they were saying maybe they read maybe they didn't. Oh well I'm already out an hour from home so I just go on to the next Cato's a few miles down the road, got another mam. I like this, I'm probably not fooling anyone but I am starting to get out away from home and I do try to dress nice and look the part of a nice lady so I'm trying. The wind did not help my hair (wig) any. But I still enjoyed myself just wished I had someone to share this side of my life with. Oh almost forgot I got home around 10:45 not 10 minutes later my son comes home early from his date; I wasn't expecting him in tell around midnight dodged a little bit of a bullet there, he knows I crossdress thanks to my some to be ex wife but I don't do it in front on my kids or talk about it. I still had everything on. Makes your heart beat a little faster when you hear a car pulling in your driveway. But all is good now. Thanks for listening. Megan

Sandra bailey
12-02-2012, 03:02 AM
it sounds so exciting Megan, i wish i had been their with you, I've noticed that girls with real confidence in the way they look, when someone comments they just flick their hair and strut away, its like making a statement without saying anything, i'd love to see some pictures megan.

Megan b
12-02-2012, 09:55 AM
It is exciting and a little scary but so much fun. I maybe getting addicted to going out, can't do it all the time but I look forward to it. My hope is to blend in as much as possible. Nobody has said anything negative to me but who knows what they say when I'm gone. The stores don't seem to mine taking my money so theirs some exceptance and all the sales people have been nice. I don't know how to post pics yet but I'll figure it out.

Beverley Sims
12-02-2012, 10:37 AM
The more you go out the more confidence you gain, and then you go out again and again. :)

LadyPilot
12-02-2012, 03:18 PM
A fun outing indeed! Enjoy what you have.