PDA

View Full Version : Life stages

Kate Simmons
12-02-2012, 08:50 AM
When we develop our femininity, we progress through various stages of life just like we do as boys and men. I feel that I have progressed through them in a relatively short time (10-12 Years) since I came out as TG as opposed to a genetic female. It is somewhat of a flash feed rapid growth if there are no impediments.

The stages for myself were:

Babyhood

Childhood

Girlhood

Lady hood

Womanhood

When we hit the womanhood stage, we hit our ultimate stage of femininity and the sky is the limit concerning development as a person. At this stage all the previous stages have been incorporated and are part of who we are. I hit the womanhood stage some time ago and have pretty much assumed the role of "older woman" within the community. It is quite satisfying as I'm assuming that is also the way genetic women feel at this stage. Where do you feel you may be in these levels of development? :)

Beverley Sims
12-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Kate,
I like to stay between Girlhood and Ladyhood.
Not worried about Womanhood or Robin Hood. :)

Miriam-J
12-02-2012, 12:20 PM
I've been thinking about this since I attended a support group for the first time two weeks ago. One of the leaders of the group asserted to my wife and me that I'm probably at the level of a teen-age girl at this point. I quietly took offense at first, but my wife had a different take on it. While discussing on our way home I came to appreciate that the leader was probably right.

I hope to make progress more quickly than most teenagers, despite being somewhat handicapped by inability to dress full-time and share every day with peers in person (on line here isn't quite the same). My wife and others will help, but I need to patient. After all, few teenage girls have to deal with little or no hair on top and prodigious amounts everywhere else.

Miriam

Angela Campbell
12-02-2012, 03:25 PM
For me I am clearly a middle aged lady. I feel like one, I look like one and I behave like one. It is very nice.