PDA

View Full Version : So I told my girlfriend

lindsey985
11-29-2005, 10:44 PM
So I told my girlfriend of a year about my dressing up. She accepted it but was a little freaked at first. Then she told me she was bi. About a week ago we broke up and she threw it all back in my face. The ones you love most know how to hurt you the most

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 10:46 PM
If she was bi, she should have been into seeing you dressed.........:confused:

Holly
11-29-2005, 10:57 PM
Lindsey, I know it must hurt right now. But it will pass. And I would tell you that your GF had very little room to complain if she kept the fact that she was bi from you. Heal quickly, dear.

lindsey985
11-29-2005, 11:20 PM
i agree with you totally brenda. you'd think she would have. And as for healing I don't know it will take time. I really thought she cared

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 11:27 PM
Oh well hang in there Lind. It'll get better. Maybe you are prettier than she is.

MadisonLee
11-30-2005, 12:02 AM
Just take this time to reflect. Dress when you can, relax, sleep. Sounds to me she just used your dressing as an easy out of a relationship she didnt want to be in. People pick anything as an excuse to leave someone. Been there done that. Maybe she wants to be single to explore her bi side? who knows, any case. Just take time for you! :):thumbsup:

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-30-2005, 01:35 AM
I'll echo what Madison said. I've seen a number of breakups where CDing seemed to be the excuse to avoid dealing with what real issues where going on.