PDA

View Full Version : Out with large group of friends

GondorRachel
12-02-2012, 09:41 PM
I went to my monthly book discussion group meeting yesterday en femme. Several of the people had seen Rachel before, some were aware of her but had not yet met her, and then there were a few that I barely knew and hadn't told. Everybody was cool, and by the end of the evening, I was barely aware that I was dressed differently... Later that evening, a few of us went to another location for a more private hang out of closer friends. That was also a lot of fun! To top things off, I have been able to grow my hair out long enough, that when styled correctly, looks feminine, so I was able to forgo the wig (and will likely do so from now on, unless I want a particular style that I don't have the length for.)

Lady Catherine
12-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Awesome! Love to hear of a good times being had. I always wished that I had the guts to wear my hair up when it was long. Enjoy.

Eryn
12-02-2012, 10:55 PM
...and by the end of the evening, I was barely aware that I was dressed differently...

That's the magicial moment that I relish, the point of having an enjoyable time in one's chosen presentation without being worried about keeping up appearances.

Good for you!

Cynthia Anne
12-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Fantastic story GondorRachel! It must be great to have enough hair to not have to wear a wig!

Beverley Sims
12-03-2012, 01:52 AM
The more friends you have in a group around you, the less exposure you have, it is all shared around and people forget what you are and it is more relaxing.
I find that situation a buzz even after many times in a larger group.

stephNE
12-03-2012, 07:27 AM
Hi Rachel, And as you continue to be more at ease, your confindence will grow and you will blend in better and better. PS, you look lovely. Steph.