PDA

View Full Version : Amazing sat night

JenniferUK
12-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Went to our social group Xmas dinner on sat, there were around 26 gurls and GG's too. The meal was lovely then we all peeled off to the various bars. I was with my SO and 3 other gurls and visited 4 bars. Had a nice compliment from a GG about my nails, they were a dark purple. Wobbled to the car at 3am for a quick change and a taxi home. Still grinning.

Hugs

Jen xxx

Beverley Sims
12-03-2012, 10:44 AM
See! you can have an amazing night this time of year, having a lot of friends around helps lots. :)

docrobbysherry
12-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Good for u, Jenn! Having met up with a bunch of cd.com girls on Sat. nite here at a TG friendly club, I can varify that even closet dressers can have lots of fun out with other CDs!

Jay135
12-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Good for u, Jenn! Having met up with a bunch of cd.com girls on Sat. nite here at a TG friendly club, I can varify that even closet dressers can have lots of fun out with other CDs!

I entirely agree. There's something about being out with other girls like yourself that makes it an absolutely amazing and magical experience. The camaraderie of being out with girlfriends, the attention and doting you get from others (that you probably wouldn't get as a guy) ... it's awesome. Can't wait to do it again!

JenniferUK
12-03-2012, 01:22 PM
They are trying to get me to go to LFF (Leeds First Friday) where loads of gurls descend on Leeds for a night. There were over 100 last time. I'd love to go this week but simply don't have time so have to wait for Jan.

Jen xxx

Angela Campbell
12-03-2012, 01:31 PM
I did the same thing last Friday night! It is so fun to go out in public and with others along there is little fear. We had about 20 - 25 cd's and a few of their GG partners. The staff at the restaurant was so good to us and made each one of us feel like a princess. Of course we were all dressed to the nines! We continued the next morning with breakfast out and a shopping trip in a local strip mall. What a weekend. Glad we have this available to us!