PDA

View Full Version : Mixing with the locals

reb.femme
12-03-2012, 06:00 PM
I’ve got my first meeting with the Beaumont Society this weekend. It’s very near to where I live so I’m more than a little apprehensive. I’ve been out dressed when away with work but not mixing with the masses locally. :o

I suppose what concerns me is that it is held openly in a pub. I’m assured by the person holding the meeting that there isn’t any trouble and is a regular event. So at least the regulars are used to seeing CDs.

I’m going to dress for the location, my girl jeans, 3” ankle boots and a soft top. Hopefully, I’ll blend and have a good night out. Therefore, I’ll either post about my night from home or the local Accident & Emergency unit. :heehee:

Rebecca

larry
12-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Hope you have a safe fun time

carhill2mn
12-03-2012, 06:04 PM
From what I have read about the Beaumont Society I am sure that wherever they meet will be quite friendly. Enjoy!

Amanda_P
12-03-2012, 06:19 PM
It sounds like a great time to me. Just remember to breath relax and have a geat time.

sterling12
12-03-2012, 08:08 PM
It would be very rare for you to have any problems when your at The Meeting. It's T-Girl Turf, and there are lots of us, and few of them. (Meaning people who would do us harm, or cause trouble.) One Caveat, hook up with some of your new friends, and make sure to be with A Group when you go to your vehicle. if there's going to be trouble, it's almost always on The Street, and they are like predators...they are afraid of numbers, so they go after the individual.

Peace and Love, Joanie

reb.femme
12-04-2012, 03:10 PM
It would be very rare for you to have any problems when your at The Meeting. It's T-Girl Turf, and there are lots of us, and few of them. (Meaning people who would do us harm, or cause trouble.) One Caveat, hook up with some of your new friends, and make sure to be with A Group when you go to your vehicle. if there's going to be trouble, it's almost always on The Street, and they are like predators...they are afraid of numbers, so they go after the individual.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Wise words Joanie, and taken onboard.

I can fight like a dog in heels if needed, but trouble is always best avoided :straightface:

Rebecca

Diversity
12-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Good luck, Rebecca. I am sure it will be fine based upon the person who is holding the meeting. Relax and enjoy!
Di

Kate Simmons
12-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Sounds good Reb. Let us know how it goes Hon.:)

reb.femme
12-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Sounds good Reb. Let us know how it goes Hon.:)

Will do Kate. It's a good mix of excitement and trepidation at the moment. Plus......"what the hell do I wear"? :)

Thanks to everyone for their support.

kimdl93
12-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Have a good time. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Angela Campbell
12-04-2012, 07:34 PM

Peace and Love, Joanie

I agree, safety in numbers.

Tania D
12-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Rebbeca
I went to a beaumont meet a number of years ok in London it was ok everyone was friendly, moved from London so havent been back since