PDA

View Full Version : Deer Hunting in Drag!

GiannaD
12-04-2012, 02:18 AM
This is a year of first! Got my first buck and doe wearing nail polish and panties! Have you ever hunted "en femme"
Best,
Gianna

Tracii G
12-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Yep I sure have!! Field dressed the doe and button buck wearing pink jeans and white pull over hoodie.Make up and wig that day too.
I had my camo coveralls on during all of that messy part.
Took the deer to the processor in the jeans and hoodie.
I pulled up and a young girl I'm assuming the daughter of the owner came out and got my info and how I wanted it processed.
The Dad unloaded the deer while I filled out my info card.
She said its great that women hunt and thanked me for my business.
Its pretty great to hunt enfemme.

moniqueCD21
12-04-2012, 02:47 AM
Thats awesome!! I've always thought about doing that!

Eryn
12-04-2012, 03:14 AM
How many points on that buck, Gianna?

GiannaD
12-04-2012, 03:58 AM
Love it!!!!! @Tracii...did spend the time in the Airstream totally dressed out in heels, nylons, skirt, blouse etc...In NC they can be a little judgemental (that and I'm not PASSABLE AT ALL) so would never think of dropping them off en femme (and I process my own) @Eryn...5 pt, 5 pt, 7pt, and the doe....every one of them broke off a tine!

Beverley Sims
12-04-2012, 05:27 AM
What ever you do do not run over the deer going down to the Keys.
They tell me that bears can be a bit homophobic if confronted as well. :)
A friend of mine got a 7 pointer in New Zealand's South Island recently, and the venison was delicious.

demibra
12-04-2012, 05:36 AM
I've been deer hunting wearing a bra, panties, pantihose, and a full slip under my camo gear. Yes, the full slip tucked into the pants really worked well in keeping my back and midsection warm. Being underdressed while sitting in a treestand for hours sure makes it comfortable while providing girly thoughts that keep me alert.

Kate Simmons
12-04-2012, 06:07 AM
It wouldn't be my first choice, especially if I were dressed to the "nines".I Would be hard pressed to "process" it in the field. Although I used to have a friend who was a gunsmith and hunter who did exactly that. :)

DAVIDA
12-04-2012, 06:13 AM
I haven't been hunting while dressed. But I do have a camo dress.:D

GabbiSophia
12-04-2012, 07:25 AM
I have never done it either but the thought of looking as good as tiffany lakowski and killing huge deer is a good thought!!!

Rebecca W.
12-04-2012, 07:43 AM
What a nice way to go hunting! How about some cross dressing pictures in hunting garb. How about hunters in pumps pictures.

Have fun!

susann_gardener
12-04-2012, 07:45 AM
Heading out today with new forms and bra.

Karren H
12-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Being dressed and killing things just doesn't appeal to me at all.... and the chance that someone also toting a gun will discover your a buck in doe's clothing! bloom! lol

GiannaD
12-04-2012, 12:10 PM
@RebeccaW...Pumps and mud do NOT go together! I wore them over to camp, got out of the truck, and then spent the next hour cleaning mud off my black patent leather pumps!:( @Susann...Love it! If you haven't done it yet, you'll never go back (unles you're hunting/overnighting with another hunter) @Karren...you made me smile with your reply; needed that!

Jorja
12-04-2012, 12:43 PM
I go dear hunting all the time dressed. Maybe I should go undressed. Maybe I could find a keeper then. ;)

Carole
12-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Where on earth did you manage to find a married pair of deer that wore panties and painted their nails??????????????? (Ok I'll put my coat back on...................)

Cassandra Lynn
12-04-2012, 04:06 PM
@Eryn...5 pt, 5 pt, 7pt, and the doe....every one of them broke off a tine!
Whitetails i assume?

Living out here in mule deer country it always amazes me when folks talk about harvesting multiple animals. Unless we are awarded a permit on the female sex (deer or elk, won by a drawing) we can only hunt for bucks or bulls, and alot of hunters go without a kill each season.

I played bird dog this year and chased a big buck to my brother, and i helped with the field dressing and the cutting/wrapping done at home so i get to partake in all that delicious goodness that mama nature provides for the faithful.

Kerigirl2009
12-04-2012, 06:10 PM
I have been hunting for the last 15 years and I have always underdressed, but this year I wore all female clothes while hunting and at deer camp, and I am with my family (sons, brothers, father, sis-n-law, step mom and nieces and nephews)

I had on my womens jeans, but I like to call them mine because they are, a cotton cami, a t'shirt, and then my unisex hoodie, of course I had all my underclothing on too. Not one omg comment of what are you wearing.

We had a great year, though my 15yr old son shot his first buck, an 8 pointer opening morning, My 17yr old son also shot his first buck a 5 pointer,the next morning (both of them made me proud, even though I hate hunting persay. For me I had to wait until monday evening before I shot my 6 point buck with my 11yr old son. So it was a great year for the Rose family.
We will be eating Venison alot this year unike the last few years.

I would wear more girly clothes but at this time that is not me.

GiannaD
12-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Hi Suzy, we hunt for the table...and will eat all of it in the year. It's encouraging to see all the crossdressing hunters out here! Thanks, I'm happy I started the thread...oh, and took all of my Whitetails (North Carolina and Michigan) with either a .308 or a 7-08.

ArleneRaquel
12-04-2012, 07:06 PM
I've hunted in drag, but not the same way as Gianna or for the same animal. :o :eek:

Angela Campbell
12-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Nothing against hunting but my idea of a good time begins with room service.

MsJanessa
12-04-2012, 07:53 PM
do they make dresses in blaze orange with matching heels

Billie Jean
12-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Lots of men wear pantyhose when deer hunting around here to keep warm on the tree stand when its 20 degrees. Billie Jean

LadyPilot
12-04-2012, 08:48 PM
I do hunt for meat at the grocery store in drag does that count?

GG7irish
12-04-2012, 09:41 PM
And before anyone suggests that any form of hunting is unlady like, there's a good many women out there in this world who do enjoy it.
I know one such lady real well in fact and we'll be out in the hills again soon.....isn't that right Irish?[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm a big game hunter myself!!! I prefer to shoot Elk over Deer. Now My attire is festive...camo pants and brightly colored sweater will blind the deer if nothing else. My biggest Elk was a 4point. I can shoot, pack and field dress as well as any, My Daddy taught me well.........Yes darln anytime :)

Ceri Anne
12-04-2012, 09:47 PM
I currently hunt big game on horseback, deer, elk, bear, but the only femme article I wore was pantyhose. Long hours on the back of a horse, mounting and dismounting...can really make one saddle-sore (No funny untoward quips you smart-alects---:) ...) So pantyhose really helps this. As far as panties and long nails etc etc etc. I want my man-fingers in shooters gloves...and I'm afraid that tyhe scent of nail-polish and a powdered deireirre would put off the game. NO female scents a field! Unless you're upwind...but on a horse, that's not always possible...

So, Pantyhose, silky sheer, not the medical heavy variety, trimmed nails for good trigger pull, and NO womanly scents...:D

I can attest to the riding in panty hose. When you spend a day in the saddle, the hose serve two perposes, to keep you warm......and to eliminate chaffing. Having been on a number of long distant trail rides (all day in the saddle for a week) by day two your getting hot spots and day three is unbearable without some protection. Have known some pretty macho cowboys in hose.

Eryn
12-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Moderator hat on:

Folks, this thread is about hunting while dressed. Please keep it on-topic. I've had to delete off topic posts debating ethics and which delved too much into guns.

If it strays away again I will have to close it.

Eryn

Alanea
12-04-2012, 11:04 PM
I have also hunted x dressed, bow hunting in a tree stand, and this year hunted in a ground blind, tights cammo skirt, had a blast ( no pun intended).
got a 6 point this year, should have been an 8point but some points were broken off. take the day off work and kill 2 birds with one stone! Now thats multitasking!!
Alanea Reder

Nicole Erin
12-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Didn't Jeff Foxworthy say something about women hunting and a woman telling her friend "I tracked that 8 point buck (however far) in 5 inch heels and do my feet hurt!"

Eryn
12-05-2012, 02:14 AM
This thread has required close moderation. There are no moderators around to monitor it so I am going to close it. If anyone has a constructive addition please PM me and I will open it.