PDA

View Full Version : Driving Pretty Today

Michelle M
12-05-2012, 12:07 AM
I started in mid-Michigan and ended in southern Illinois at the river. Fully dressed all the way - first time out ever! Even checked-in for the night dressed.

Cynthia Anne
12-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Sounds like fun! I love traveling dressed!

Persephone
12-05-2012, 12:57 AM
You go girl! And welcome to the forum!

Like you, I left Michigan this past week. Tonight in Utah.

Hugs,
Persephone.

bridget thronton
12-05-2012, 02:24 AM
Safe Journey to you both

Tracii G
12-05-2012, 02:30 AM
Glad you had a safe drive @ welcome!

Sandra bailey
12-05-2012, 03:05 AM
michelle well done it sounds so exciting a picture of your outfit would be nice xxx

Beverley Sims
12-05-2012, 05:51 AM
That is wonderful when you can do that.
It is something I like to share with someone these days.
Two ladies booking into a motel get looked at a lot less than one. :)

Yolanda_Voils
12-05-2012, 07:30 PM
I drove from PC Beach Fl to N. Ga dressed with my then g/f,.

When getting fuel, some guys cruised the station and I heard the driver say "I think I know that girl"
Needless to say I was thrilled to have passed some 5-6 hrs after getting dressed.

kimdl93
12-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Great! I've traveled thousands of miles en femme. It makes driving much more fun!

Michelle M
12-05-2012, 09:01 PM
It was a great trip and a great day! I wore a knee-length scoop neck blue dress from GAP with a small aquamarine pendant, a white knit shrug, and my long brown wig. I'll put a picture up when I have privileges on the site.
The most embarrassing part was handing over my ID at the hotel, and the little over-the-eyeglasses-eyebrows-raised "you must be kidding" stare from the very male little clerk. I'll get used to that, eventually. This guy has different hobbies than me, is all.
Finished the trip today, another 500 miles south. This time, yellow v-neck, black & white checkered pleated skirt I made myself, and my natural hair. Another great day!

Jessica S
12-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Hi Michelle,

I drive across Michigan a lot. No makeup but dressed up. Never had any issues but maybe a few shocked looks. But I can 't blame them when they see a dude in a dress.

TheCommoner
12-06-2012, 05:59 PM
That sounds great Michelle! I haven't yet driven dressed but its something that I wanted to try. Did you make stops along the way or use a gas station? What did you do for bathroom breaks if you don't mind me asking.

Michelle M
12-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Did you make stops along the way or use a gas station? What did you do for bathroom breaks if you don't mind me asking.

I never had to gas up, although if necessary I would have paid at the pump and got out of there!

I had to face someone at each toll booth, but I don't think any of them even looked at me.

I did need a potty break somewhere in mid-Illinois, so I pulled off the interstate at a rest stop, having no idea what to expect. It was pretty empty with a bunch of truck drivers sleeping in their cabs. I watched for a few minutes, and no girls came in or out of the building. Just about the time I thought the coast was clear, a man walked out to his truck and another man headed in. I waited, and when I was sure this new guy's gaze was firmly fixed on the tile wall, I slipped into "The Ladies!"