PDA

View Full Version : Support/Encouragement from GG coworkers

heathr1
12-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Are you supported/encouraged by GG's at work?

The aunt of a woman who works at a beauty salon I go to is one of my coworkers and although she has known for a long time I wear coloured nail polish and make-up is saying there is nothing wrong in it and I'm just as entitled as a woman to wear make-up.

She even defended me in my absence when a male coworker said he found me going to a beauty salon strange.

Kerigirl2009
12-05-2012, 02:12 PM
I have quite a few women who know about me and so far nthing has ever been said negative about me, that I know of. But I don't suspect it either. Some day I will find out how some of them feel after they meet the real me.

kimdl93
12-05-2012, 02:43 PM
I work from home these days, but one of my best friends is a GG who was my co-worker for some time. I came out to her last spring and she remains one of my most steadfast friends and supporters.

Nikki A.
12-06-2012, 01:01 PM
One current coworker knows Nikki and has been out with me. She is supportative, as is her family. Another ex-coworker knows also, supportive but said that her boy friend would not be told as she wasn't sure on how he'd react.
As far as male coworkers go, one knows, others kid me, but other than Halloween get-ups have nothing to go on.

Beverley Sims
12-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Encouragement is there for the little feminine traits but it soon changes when they see the real you.
That did happen to me once so I did not go that way again.