PDA

View Full Version : FREE CLOTHES... Not joking or purging

outcast485
12-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Hey Girls. So i dont post here often. In fact this is probably my first post but i couldn't keep this little gem a secret any longer. If you live in the tri state area (southern illinois, kentucky, southern indiana), then get a hold of me. There is a place in a city called Harrisburg Illinois that has free clothes. Its a community donation site with new stuff every day. The dont charge anything and have never batted an eye at me picking up things (and i have gone almost 5 times). It can be hit or miss but i have gotten a lot of really great stuff like dresses, skirts, lounging pants, cute tops, and a few undergarments. If anyone is near by let me know and i can give them more information for the place. I hope this helps someone as much as it helped me.

~Caio~

Yolanda_Voils
12-05-2012, 06:58 PM
On a similar note, we have several 2nd hand shops selling items for $1.00, Wedding dresses and evening gowns excepted, they go from $10-75.00

Nocturnal Kaylee
12-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Aren't those places for homeless/poor to get clothing? I know I'd feel pretty bad about taking stuff from there if I could actually afford clothing.

sometimes_miss
12-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Aren't those places for homeless/poor to get clothing? I know I'd feel pretty bad about taking stuff from there if I could actually afford clothing.

Absolutely. But then again, there are plenty of needy crossdressers out there that need your cast offs. You don't have to be homeless or destitute to shop at those places for stuff to wear.

Nocturnal Kaylee
12-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Shop, absolutely I go to the Goodwill all the time, but if it's handouts that's another story, those are for the truly needy I always felt.

5150 Girl
12-06-2012, 01:30 PM
If you purge, you'll be sorry! Don't do it!!!
I know you feel you want "out of the buisness" now, but the bug will be back to bite you gurenteed! Everyone who's purged can attest to that.
However, if you're just riddining the old, and making room for some new stuff......................

Tamara Croft
12-06-2012, 02:25 PM
You've actually never posted at all and no member will be contacting you because of this, your account is limited, and I don't like this post, it screams scam.

Thread Closed!