PDA

View Full Version : shaving in the closet

Vera
11-30-2005, 03:11 PM
hi just wondered how many of you shave in secret from your SO.. and if so how do you not get caught?

lissa_cd
11-30-2005, 03:37 PM
unfortunately I do shave, it was a gradual process and lucky for me I am not real hairy, but I periodically shave clean and just wear long sleeves and such....Melissa

sherri
11-30-2005, 03:40 PM
Are you serious?!?

:lol2:

Well, let's see, you could try:

1. Sleeping in your clothes.
2. Separate bedrooms - or better yet, separate homes.
3. Hairy tights.
4. Elective chemotherapy.
5. Saying that you recently discovered that you are Native American.
6. Taking up Olympic swimming.

lissa_cd
11-30-2005, 03:47 PM
do share the humor

MandyTS
11-30-2005, 04:14 PM
Cycling is one sport you can get by with shaving... that is the way I started, then it turned into shaving most everything else.

Teddie
11-30-2005, 04:31 PM
Wouldn't it be better to shave in the bathroom instead of the closet, there's more room.:roflmao:

Sorry. I couldn't resist.:sorry:

And, yes cycling is a good excuse.

dawnmcdaniels
11-30-2005, 04:46 PM
have you tried gluing on a lot of those single false eyelashes all over your body...Or just tell her or anyone that when you play Softball, hockey, rugby, bowling, jousting or backgammond that you wear a knee brace that has to be taped on.. works for me...Trust those of us who know and shave every day. NO ONE WILL NOTICE! and if they do hit em with the knee brace bit......those backgammond games can be brutal.

Kimberly
11-30-2005, 05:56 PM
not from my SO, but from my parents for a couple of years...

And they haven't noticed once. I mean it... once.

In my experience, people usually don't notice, but if it's your SO, then I'm guessing that they know, or will find out!!

xx

BrendaChristine
11-30-2005, 06:21 PM
Wouldn't it be better to shave in the bathroom instead of the closet, there's more room.:roflmao:

Sorry. I couldn't resist.:sorry:

And, yes cycling is a good excuse.

As soon as I saw the title I asked myself "How many posts will it take for that answer?" I missed by one.:p

Felicity
11-30-2005, 07:55 PM
My God. If you can keep shaving from your SO, then why are you to together? That would mean having zero intamate time!

Tiffy
11-30-2005, 08:06 PM
I am a big dude, and I shave everyday. I am 6', 330, and a lumberjack and truck driver. Not very fem things to do. I also wear shorts 24 - 7 and noone has ssaid anything about it. And if they do I just say I get to hot the other way and shaving keeps me cool. And it really does.

April

MsJordan
11-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Even though my SO does not know about my dressing, she does know that I shave and she doesn't mind one bit...in fact she like it and couldn't keep her hands or eyes off of my legs when I do shave. However I do not shave during the summer because I don't want the strange looks.

Jillian310
11-30-2005, 08:27 PM
We started shaving when I told my wife I found info on the net that it is sexy and hygenic to shave. We started by shaving each other. Now we shave separately. I shave @ every other day. So does she. It only itched for the first coulple days. My uroligist tells me lots of younger guys shave.
I am 68. I will never let my hair grow again, except on my head!

Felicity
12-01-2005, 09:06 AM
My understanding is that it is healthier to shave. Hair harbors all kinds bacteria and germs. My legs are nicer this year than ever before. I've been tanning and switched to Aloe Vera skin care products. Damn they are some smooth legs! Just wish I could justify shaving my arms too. Come springtime, I will be letting the hair grow back out for Summer. Grrrrrr.......

TGMarla
12-01-2005, 09:15 AM
I have only shaved my legs completely twice before. It was really great while it lasted, but I felt I had to let it grow back. Once was way back in my single days. I was terrified that people would see them and remark on them, but no one did. The next time was on Halloween many years ago. My wife had suggested that we do the ol' gender swap, and I, of course, didn't put up too much resistance. Buzz! Off went the hair. I kept it that way for about a week, but I had to let it grow out after that, much to my dismay.

Last winter, I shaved them down to about mid-calf, simply because I wanted to. I always wore long pants or sweats since it was winter, and my wife and I were having some problems. We weren't enjoying much intimacy at the time, so I felt pretty safe that she'd not find out. I was correct. This year things are a little different. Better. So I haven't shaved them at all. In lieu of what's happened a few days ago, I'm not sure just which way the wind is blowing yet. I'm not going to chance it at this time.

Too bad. Shaving doesn't hurt anyone, and I really like it. Wish she did.

Lissa Stevens
12-01-2005, 07:34 PM
I started by using a self tanning product and telling my wife I had a reaction to it. Then I just kept shaving because I didn't like the scratchy feeling of it growing back. Now my legs are just shaved and that's how it is.

:bs: