PDA

View Full Version : a three day cruise

rosiewanttobe
11-30-2005, 03:47 PM
I've finally made up my mind I'm going on a three day cruise! I'm driving to the ship so I don't have to have my luggage searched at the airport. As soon as I get on the ship I'm going to change into my new womens clothes and be a girl for the entire three days. This is a big step for me I haven't gone out in public dressed since I was much younger. I just got my makeup to cover my 5 o'clock shadow and a new long dark wig and new clothes. I'm very excited about this whole thing! I'll be back Monday and let everyone know how it goes!
:bye:

sherri
11-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Rosie, that sounds absolutey fabulous! I hope your shipmates are nice and you have tuns of fun. You better bring back some pics!

:cheer:

Pamela girl
11-30-2005, 10:59 PM
I hate fooling with my luggage at the airport also. Most places you can UPS your luggage and it will be in your room when you get there!

paulaN
12-01-2005, 01:46 AM
yes pics, and have great time.

Kierci
12-01-2005, 02:01 AM
I was wanting to see some pictures of her intented outfits then others while on the ship, Oh well...:confused:

christine55
12-01-2005, 04:13 AM
Would you be Mary Anne or Ginger?
hugs, Christine

Helana
12-01-2005, 05:03 AM
Just make sure you spend as much time out and about socializing and don't even consider hiding in your room! I can guarantee you will make lots of friends.:)

DanaJ
12-01-2005, 05:55 AM
Sounds like fun! What cruise ship/line will you be using? Where will you be going?

Holly
12-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Have fun, Rosie. Looking forward to hearing about your trip. I love crusing, but have never been able to go enfemme :( .

TGMarla
12-01-2005, 09:17 AM
Be careful, have fun, be sure to mingle some, don't get too drunk, and make sure you bring back some pics!

dawnmcdaniels
12-01-2005, 09:23 AM
lets all plan a 3 day cd cruise:thumbsup:

Julie York
12-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Sounds fascinating.
I look forward to the update. Are you going alone?

Kierci
12-03-2005, 01:28 PM
I'll do the cruise only if I dont have to share a cabin. And we must have a Photographer only for us No one else on the cruise. 0.02

JennyCD
12-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Definately sounds like fun.

KathrynW
12-03-2005, 01:50 PM
I assume this is a cd-ing only cruise?

Kierci
12-06-2005, 03:11 AM
I hope so otherwise what would I wear????

KathrynW
12-06-2005, 09:07 AM
I hope so otherwise what would I wear????
Well, I was hoping someone wouldn't be dumb enough to cd on a regular cruise. ;)

uknowhoo
12-06-2005, 10:55 AM
Dear, sweet Kathryn. I expect there are at least a few of us on this forum who would be confident and courageous enough to go on a regular cruise en femme. You'll notice I didn't say dumb. In fact, I find that attitude quite offensive. We sit here and read and write hundreds of posts about how unfair it is that we are not accepted etc. etc. There are some of us here (myself not included) who spend a large % of their time en femme. It is these ladies whom we should be thanking for helping to blaze the trail and knock down the walls, not trashing for being "dumb." I aspire to be as courageous as they are, so that one day (hopefully in my lifetime) most of society would hardly think twice about a CDer, an interracial couple, or a gay couple enjoying a nice cruise.

Tammi

PennyAnne
12-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Sounds absolutely wonderful. Make sure to bring some pretty things to wear at the "Captain's Dinner"
Penny

KathrynW
12-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Dear, sweet Kathryn
ummmm...don't call me "dear"... or "sweet" for that matter....;)

I expect there are at least a few of us on this forum who would be confident and courageous enough to go on a regular cruise en femme. You'll notice I didn't say dumb. In fact, I find that attitude quite offensive.
offensive? I didn't intend to offend anyone, But, if you choose to be offended, that's your call. I guess sometimes that's just the way the cookie crumbles, huh? ;) I know there are "crossdressing cruises", and that's what I thought that's what this might be referring to. IMHO...cd-ing on a regular non-exclusively cd-ing cruise would be "extremely dumb" and possibly offensive and/or disturbing to the other passengers on the cruise. I've seen *very few* cd-ers who are able to pass and blend into a normal crowd 100% undetected.

It is these ladies whom we should be thanking for helping to blaze the trail and knock down the walls, not trashing for being "dumb."
Be careful how you use the word "we". Sorry, I don't support this type of belief at all. Whoever wants to do do this..hey, great! More power to ya! But, as far as me expressing gratitude or waving flags for them "blazing trails and knocking down walls". Sorry, that simply ain't gonna happen.

I aspire to be as courageous as they are, so that one day (hopefully in my lifetime) most of society would hardly think twice about a CDer, an interracial couple, or a gay couple enjoying a nice cruise.
Nice thoughts...but the term "rose colored glasses" comes to mind...;)
I live in the real world and it's not always like Burger King...you can't always "Have It Your Way". ;)

uknowhoo
12-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Kathryn, if your intention was not to offend anyone, then perhaps referring to the behavior of others here as "extremely dumb" might not be the best choice of words. Further, it doesn't seem to be in keeping with the supportive spirit of this forum. You are, of course, entitled to your opinions and pronouncements. They just strike me as unproductive and, frankly, disappointing. I do wish you the best. Sincerely, Tammi

Phoebe Reece
12-06-2005, 10:20 PM
I just finished reading on another forum an account of a CD who just got back from a cruise with another group of CD's & SO's. They all had a wonderful time. The one writing the account even flew enfemme to Ft. Lauderdale FL, where the cruise started from. These cruises are organized on a regular basis through an organization known as Dignity Cruises. The website http://www.dignitycruises.com/ does not indicate anything about TG participcation, but if you contact them by e-mail you can get details.

KathrynW
12-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Kathryn, if your intention was not to offend anyone, then perhaps referring to the behavior of others here as "extremely dumb" might not be the best choice of words.
In *your opinion*, it may not have been the best choice of words...but in *my opinion* it was, and a very honest choice of words. I live in the real world, not some fantasy world. But, YES...you're absolutely welcome to state your opinion, just as I am welcome to state mine.
Think about it...Support isn't always approval...

Further, it doesn't seem to be in keeping with the supportive spirit of this forum. You are, of course, entitled to your opinions and pronouncements. They just strike me as unproductive and, frankly, disappointing. I do wish you the best.
"it doesn't seem" ? Things aren't always what they seem in this world...are they? ;) "unproductive and disappointing" ? Well...guess what? People aren't always going to see things exactly the same way.;) Tammi ~ Is this the first time anyone has ever disagreed with you? ;)

These cruises are organized on a regular basis through an organization known as Dignity Cruises.
That's what I assumed this person who started this thread was referring to.
And, I think it's a great idea if that's what you want to do. But, cd-ing on a regular cruise with the "accept me or else" attitude...is something completely different.;)

rosiewanttobe
12-07-2005, 01:10 PM
The Fascination (Carnival) was a great ship. Since they suggest that you have a passport I had to get on as a male and unfortunately I had to visit the ports as a male as well or I wouldn't be able to get back on the ship. That was a real bummer, but since I've been to the carribean before, I just stayed on the ship. The only time I was not dressed was when I got on. I left dressed and drove home dressed as well. It was great to be able to have fun. Since I'll never see any of these people again I didn't have to pretend to be someone I'm not.
My table mates never guessed that I wasn't a woman and we had a lot of fun. It was wonderfull using the ladies rooms and having guys buying me drinks. One old guy wanted to spend the night with me. I told him that I wasn't that kind of girl! I laughed at that one. Anyway it was geat fun. To bad I'm back to the real world now. No one to cook for me or clean or buy me drinks! I'll try and post some pictures soon. Since this is a clean site I won't tell everything I did.
Rosie:) :thumbsup:

KathrynW
12-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Just a hunch...but I think we've been trolled here.... ;)

sherri
12-07-2005, 02:38 PM

The proof is in the pudding. We're all waiting with bated breath for the pics. Of course they could be rigged but ... well, we'll see, right?

Bonnie D
12-07-2005, 03:12 PM
It does not sound like the cruise was a cd cruise but was a regular one? A lot of girls don't pass and a lot do. Also there are those that don't care if they do or not and just go ahead and do it. To me they are brave souls and I do think they are cracking the social wall a little at a time. Gays and lesbians are way ahead of us but still have quite a distance to go. If there weren't those few who stand up to the wall and start chipping away at it then it will never come down and those of us who wait in hiding behind them will never come out. I'm one of those in hiding. Forums like these help me quite a lot.

Disagreements are healthy as long as they don't get out of hand.

Bonnie
(0.02)

DanaJ
12-07-2005, 03:34 PM
Sounds like a great trip rosie! Where did you leave from? What ports did you go to? We need more details! :)

lacyinsd
12-07-2005, 03:36 PM
A three day cruise with friends !! Looking forward to pictures AND stories !!

KathrynW
12-07-2005, 04:35 PM
A three day cruise with friends !! Looking forward to pictures AND stories !!
ummmm...I think we've already heard part of the "story" (I've seen similar on fictionmania);) pics? I wouldn't hold my breath...;)
I hate to admit it...but we all got trolled...big time...;)

Julie York
12-07-2005, 04:43 PM

Gosh really? I feel soo foolish now.

:D