PDA

View Full Version : One day it will not happen

DeeArel
12-07-2012, 02:53 AM
They have always been one. She beckons him. She pops up in his thoughts. He works hard to have some moments to spend with her. She calls, he tries to always respond. When it is time to let him go back, she more and more reluctantly lets him return. He knows one day she will not let him revert. He knows that moment gets closer each passing day. Yet, he still goes. She smiles at the control she has over him, waiting for the perfect moment to keep him. She is slowly casting her spell and biding her time. The moment will come when she has complete control. He will no longer be capable of reverting. I look forward to the day.

Beverley Sims
12-07-2012, 10:41 AM
A very picturesque piece of writing there.
I do hope your wishes come true.
It does happen to us all in a similar way. :)

Foxglove
12-07-2012, 11:16 AM
I hope your moment will come, Dee. I know how you feel. I'm at the stage now where I never want to go back--back to that drab, dreary world I used to live in. It seems like a bad dream. I just want to forget about it.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Angela Campbell
12-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Yes going back to drab for me is something I never want to do......but then I never want to take out the trash either and I know things will go badly if I refuse to do either.

bridget thronton
12-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Since piece of writings - I can relate

Krista1985
12-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Great post, I can relate. Girlier and girlier each passing day, and it's on my mind more and more. I am probably a long way off from the day that I can't revert, but 'she' is definitely winning that tug-o-war slowly but surely.

LaraPeterson
12-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Reality bites, doesn't it. I find myself in the same boat Dee, floating down the same river, hoping to find just the right port where I can get off and let the guy disappear downstream. I'm hoping that happens sooner than later.