PDA

View Full Version : Pierced ear experiment

JenniferMBlack
12-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Ok so I have had my ears pierced for twenty (20) years or more. Been so long I don't remember when I had them done. over the last several years I have not woren ear rings more often then I have. So I thought everyone is woried about getting their ears pierced and it being a big deal. Over the last few days I have worn ear rings to work (useally I don't ) I recieved only 4 coments from all the poeple I have dealt with, both co workers and customers. All of them came from co workers and were simply oh you got your ears pierced? When I said yes like 20 years ago they said they never knew and that was the end of it. So my conclusion is either they have never seen me wearing ear rings or it was such a nonevent they have forgotten about it. Also one of them who did say something is the same person who a few months ago said I should get a second one done.

JulieK1980
12-07-2012, 04:20 PM
It's so common these days that nobody really notices. I've had mine done for several years, and I've yet to receive any questions at all about them.

Lady Catherine
12-07-2012, 05:54 PM
My boss noticed mine once and said something along the lines of they looked good and should wear them more often. It was when I put them in after not wearing them for awhile. He's pretty conservative, too. I really don't think anyone actually cares.

Adrienna
12-07-2012, 08:28 PM
:eek: Your ears R pierced???!!!??? Ha ha...mine have been pierced for about 35 years now. Remember when it was pretty much a big deal but now very few folks even notice it/them. I make earings out of hammered Silver/Copper. Will post pics soon.:Peace:

JenniferMBlack
12-07-2012, 08:38 PM
When I got mine done it was still odd for guys to have both ears pierced. You don't really see many wearing just ear rings now mostly they are stretching their lobes, which I don't get but if thats what you want have fun.

FaithGrace
12-08-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm 43 years old and just got mine pierced for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was nervous as hell as to what people would think but I've only received a couple of comment so far, one from a woman I know and one from a good, male friend. Neither of them know about me crossdressing. Both comments were positive, that it was a good look on me! So, obviously it is not as big of a deal as I thought.

ArleneRaquel
12-08-2012, 05:41 PM
FaithGrace,
You are very brave hon, I can't dream that I would ever get my ears pierced. I'm such a coward. I still wear clip ons.

Kaz
12-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Anyone with issues about pierced ears on men is living in the dark ages.. oh yeah, they were very common then too! :)

Beverley Sims
12-09-2012, 02:01 AM
If these ear piercing screams keep up I may have to get mine done. :)