PDA

View Full Version : To tuck, or not to tuck....and how?

Jonien
10-09-2005, 06:43 AM
Some thing that just came to mind was I always keep the obsolete equipment tucked away
so my question is:- Do you tuck to look good or are you like me you tuck it away be cause it should not be there

MandyTS
10-09-2005, 07:20 AM
For someone who is TS... because it should not be there...

Mary Jane
10-09-2005, 07:47 AM
Hi,

I tuck too look good and it has become a lot more comfy when not dressed also.

Mary Jane

Raychel
10-09-2005, 08:08 AM
I also tuck to look good, that bulge sure does not add anything to a nice stretchy gown.

Sarahgurl371
10-09-2005, 09:04 AM
I tuck to look good when dressed, its also alot easier to sit with legs crossed. Does anybody now if you can cause damage by doing this? Sometimes my stuff will ache afterwards.

Star
10-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Because it should not be there. Whenever I'm feeling femme (happening a lot more theses days) it's tucked. Of course it looks better...

When I first started years ago it would hurt too if I tucked too long, then I took a break for a while and when I came back my body adjusted. I can wear it all day now ....

Robertacd
10-09-2005, 11:25 AM
It really depends on my mood and outfit. I am a big girl and I don't have much to tuck so if I am wearing a skirt I really don't have to. Offten I feel it ruins the line of my clothes as I wear womans jeans all the time and it just don't look right with that stupid little thing sticking out. But being small also makes it harder to keep it tucked, it tends to pop up just from normal movements unless i am wearing a control garment or snug fitting panty. As for making it eaiser to sit with your legs crossed, I find the oppisite is true. Its hard to even keep my legs together let alone cross them with all the pressure it puts on "the boys":o

Keyplayer74
10-09-2005, 12:15 PM
Hey Roberta -

The "boys" shouldn't even be in the way if doing it correctly.. you gotta push em up into the front of your abdomen. They should go up there with very little pressure. Then there's no way they can get in the way. You're not tucking everything back between your legs are you? Ouch!

It really depends on my mood and outfit. I am a big girl and I don't have much to tuck so if I am wearing a skirt I really don't have to. Offten I feel it ruins the line of my clothes as I wear womans jeans all the time and it just don't look right with that stupid little thing sticking out. But being small also makes it harder to keep it tucked, it tends to pop up just from normal movements unless i am wearing a control garment or snug fitting panty. As for making it eaiser to sit with your legs crossed, I find the oppisite is true. Its hard to even keep my legs together let alone cross them with all the pressure it puts on "the boys":o

Robertacd
10-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Hey Roberta -

The "boys" shouldn't even be in the way if doing it correctly.. you gotta push em up into the front of your abdomen. They should go up there with very little pressure. Then there's no way they can get in the way. You're not tucking everything back between your legs are you? Ouch!

I am pushing them up and my little willy back, I guess they just kind of work their way down over time+?

MsEva
10-09-2005, 01:18 PM
:iagree: Do the same to fell more natural..I don't even know what that means other than since I was young that was the way I chose to feel more fem when dressed...and because I am not that well endowed..it isn't too difficult.:p

Cathy J
10-10-2005, 06:00 AM
I tuck everytime I dress. (1)When en-femme they shouldn't be there. (2) I just love to have that smooth feel and look down there and (3) It makes crossing my legs so easy and comfortable.

When dressed I sit cross-legged quite often. It's such a girly pose.

Luv & kisses to all

Jeanette TS
10-10-2005, 07:50 AM
I always tuck all day every day, It can be a prob if you are intending to have childern as it can lower your sperm count, as there get to hot up there.So if you are not TS and do intend to us them i would not do it,to much.

Jeanette

Carmel
10-10-2005, 10:08 AM
How exactly doyou tuck >I tried and gravity took over.After wearing my pantie girdle all day I was a bit tight to say the least:o

geegee2
10-10-2005, 11:06 AM
I tuck all day and even all night, its not hard to do if you take the time to doit right, push the prals up into abdomine pull sack between your cheeks,then tuck little pete in there too put on panties,I prefer microfiber as it holds better then cotten, and there you have a vagina:D Ive done it for so long taht I do it always now and it is not uncomfortable at all, I even sit to pee it feels so natural. love kisses hugs GeeGee2

Julie York
10-10-2005, 12:24 PM
I just strap it to my knee....no problems.:D

Although if I get excited I start doing a Goose Step...with a limp.

:D

lissa_cd
10-10-2005, 12:27 PM
I tuck to look good and fem. I love the feeling and the appearance a good tuck gives me and find I can go for hours with no..no discomfort what soever

Star
10-14-2005, 09:15 AM
I agree with you lissa...it does feel wonderful too.......it really makes the experience...

Debbylee
10-14-2005, 09:29 AM
I also tuck when wearing panties as it feel and looks more natural.

Leilani68
10-15-2005, 01:54 PM
I tuck to Look good, but that's not the major reason it's because it feels good and Natural.......:)

Jonien
10-15-2005, 02:52 PM
I just strap it to my knee....no problems.:D

Although if I get excited I start doing a Goose Step...with a limp.

:D

you only have very short thighs then :hiding: :roflmao:

RandiCD
10-15-2005, 04:59 PM
I rarely tuck, i have issues keeping it in, i would just tuck to make it look good, not cause i think it shouldent be there

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-16-2005, 05:06 AM
Dont ever tuck, I find it too painful.. no idea why.. my other issue is that I only got 2 bits to hide, not three... which kinda throws the balance out a bit..

"push the prals up into abdomine pull sack between your cheeks,then tuck little pete in there too put on panties,"

I only wish I know what that all meant.. man am I thick...

Maybe I should start a club... the "I can't tuck and I dont give a .... club".. cause for those of us that cant do this it cant half feel like we are usless at times... just my two penneth
SammyJo

imagination96
10-23-2005, 03:22 PM
I only recently discovered how to properly tuck the equipment. I don't tape. I just use a tight set of panties. I mainly tuck cuz it shouldn't be there but that goes hand-in-hand to achieve the proper look. It is amazing how much better I look in my tight dresses and bikinies by tucking properly and not having that nasty bulge :D

Deborah
10-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Actually i just let it hang out. When i get excited my skirt looks like a tent.:eek:

Seriously yes i tuck it away because i wish it wasn't there.

vdefine
10-25-2005, 01:01 AM
I heard that there's a thing called a gaff to help with the tuck. Is there such a thing?

Deborah
10-25-2005, 01:06 AM
I heard that there's a thing called a gaff to help with the tuck. Is there such a thing?

Yes there is. I'm not sure of any specific sites that sell them. Maybe someone else here will be able to help you there. Good Luck.

VivianCDVA
10-25-2005, 03:12 PM
I tried tucking a couple times, but I get more enjoyment SEEING myself busting out of panties. Nope, no tucking here!

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-25-2005, 08:49 PM
Yes there is. I'm not sure of any specific sites that sell them. Maybe someone else here will be able to help you there. Good Luck.

Most of the CD shops carry them. Glamour Boutique (http://www.glamourboutique.com) is one of the better ones.

Personally, I don't find them comfortable and they're mostly useful it you're wearing pants and need a really tight tuck. Otherwise, I've found a pair of snug panties does the trick. Panties are usually pretty stretchy, so just order a size smaller than indicated.

Sam-antha
10-30-2005, 05:55 PM
Push the little darlings up, heres hoping they stay, which they mostly do, especially if the panties are smooth enuff.

Little Willie can travel down into the lining of the panties, which is easy if he is sort of only half awake. Once tucked in he usually stays.

A bit ouch at first if you are uncareful, but so femme afterwards and that is the idea isn't it.
Trouble is that he will not behave in a thonged bed.

Sam-antha
10-30-2005, 06:28 PM
I only recently discovered how to properly tuck the equipment. I don't tape. I just use a tight set of panties. :D
Ok darling, but what sort of panties do you use in a tiny bikini like mine ?

Sam-antha
10-30-2005, 06:32 PM
I tuck to look good when dressed, its also alot easier to sit with legs crossed. Does anybody now if you can cause damage by doing this? Sometimes my stuff will ache afterwards.
Tammy, the damage is not serious... it sort of slows the production of those sperm things. That is the body heat only, the wee ones like to hang down and swing free.
The other sort of damage can be to the gristle that holds Willi erect. It can get stretched if he gets bent back when he is stiff. Excess bending will result in a sort of wobble when he should be in one piece. He still works tho.

Emma Chase
10-30-2005, 06:46 PM
OK girls...

Lots here have said they tuck, but is there anywhere where it kinda shows a diagram, believe me I would be happier seeing a pencil drawing than photos of this ... is a hetro dressers so not really wanting to see meat and 2 veg, if you get my drift.....

Emma :)

Rachael R
10-31-2005, 05:03 PM
Greetings Sisters,

This is my first post here and am hoping to find this to be a friendly group.

When I first started going out in public, I was in with a small tight knit group of TS's who were all about passing. One of the first things they told me was to start wearing a gaff so that my "extra" wouldn't give me away at the wrong time. Girls, that was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever worn, worse than ill fitting shoes. I found that tight fitting panties and pantyhose accomplished the same thing.

For those who don't know what a gaff is, it is a g-string (mine was suede and satin lined) with a single elastic band through it which goes up the posterior crack and over the hips.

Donna tv
11-03-2005, 06:09 PM
I am one of the lucky ones, no need to tuck I am so small I am completey smooth no bulge at all.

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-03-2005, 09:12 PM
no tucking for me:D

im always pulling EVERYthing forward so it dont hurt when i sit..

and those who have been around know i ONLY wear pantyhose:D ,,i dont own any panties of anykind

Jerri
11-04-2005, 01:33 PM
I always tuck 24/7 I just like the feeling and the look makes me feel more fem.

lissa_cd
11-04-2005, 01:45 PM
your pics are definitely fem...yes I too love to be tucked, its part of the whole package especially if wearing a snug fitting skirt or slacks...

Nikki Dee
11-04-2005, 02:53 PM
Hi. Hun...I don't tuck too much...it spoils a good arousal.!!!
Love Nikki. xx

RachelDee
11-04-2005, 07:09 PM
OK girls...

Lots here have said they tuck, but is there anywhere where it kinda shows a diagram, believe me I would be happier seeing a pencil drawing than photos of this ... is a hetro dressers so not really wanting to see meat and 2 veg, if you get my drift.....

Emma :)

That would be good. I must say im confused about this tucking business, sounds painful :D and im not exactley sure what people mean.

I wouldnt mind knowing exactley how to do it (to make sure im not hurting anything ;)) and exactley what it is.

Marlena Dahlstrom
11-04-2005, 08:52 PM
Detailed info on tucking here. (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950)

kathyw
11-05-2005, 03:30 AM
thank you ladys for your help. im sorry that i cant be seen but my so would have afit if she know.

Sam-antha
11-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Vdefine , try googling with the word. There are some supp;liers, but so expensive. Generally they are not firm enuff. A sometimes necessary centre seam can hurt.
Better to try taping and tucking... se the art of tucking ... in the search box. Tucked (especially taped as well) and you can wear Thongs for Ladies !
With proper tape (coloured) attention all you need then is a bit of string round your waist.
Be comfy and be careful when you trim the tape.

Sam-antha
11-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Darla,
You beat me to the KB.
I do have trouble with the "T" version. I seem to need two pairs of hands. the result is that I do the horizontal taping, after a ring effort (which does not seem necessary sometimes) and then go vertically, alternate sides.
Then pull through, firmly and folow with a more firm horizontal taping.
Shrinkage does not always happen, but it does improve my walking style... one foot in front of the other.

Pam Girl
11-05-2005, 11:56 AM
tucking is hard unless you use the proper methods like using a gaff!

ericalynne
11-14-2005, 09:06 AM
I tuck, therefore, I am...to coin a phrase. I tucjk because to me it shoul not be there.I am a woman in my very soul. when i am tucked it feels so natural and makes me feel so feminine. If i could i would rather have a vagina, but i don't and can't, so i tuck to look and feel as feminine as i can. http://proflies.yahoo.com/missericalynne

connie rotten
11-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Use some imagination girl:thumbsup:

Renecd
11-14-2005, 01:20 PM
I have tucked for years and like many of you have said, yes even in the tightest of panties the "boys" will come down with gravity. But all it takes is to just readjust them. I have found the longer I stayed tucked the more comfortable it becomes.

hugs,
rene

JennyBeth
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
I agree with Nikki on that one!!! (Not that I've had much experience, you understand!).
Hugs
Jenny xxxx

Andi-Girl
11-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Out of sight and out of mind. Girls should not have this type of equipment. It really ruins the lines on my skirts. Basically, it really gets in the way, I would not be sad at all, if one day I tucked it and it did not come back. :)
Andi

VivianCDVA
11-15-2005, 09:31 PM
I have been following this thread for a while and it's very interesting to see how so many are obsessed with tucking, and I dont mean that negatively. Even if I wanted to, I would have a lot of trouble.

For me, dressing is such a sexual thing that I am nearly always aroused, which makes tucking a much...umm...BIGGER problem than if it didnt arouse me.

Felicity
11-16-2005, 02:28 PM
Vivian, if you tuck like in the thread "The Art of Tucking" and tape the ring around the shaft, and tape tight enough, getting aroused stays small. It's like blowing up a balloon. Before it stretched a little, a balloon is hard to inflate. Tucking tight enough makes it difficult to get hard when aroused, and even painless. Just have to compress it enough to make it difficult to inflate!

Ranee Daze
11-30-2005, 06:28 PM
Hey there Hamlettes! I'm new to total "dressing" and want to know all I can about tucking. How to....is it dangerous long term etc. Shave and tape or not? You know....just the balls of it all. Thanks Ranee

Sherrie
12-04-2005, 05:54 PM
I wish I could tuck. I hate my ****** ******* sticking out in front when I have on a tight skirt. It just looks terrible. My problem is I am too small to pull back, and the boys are big and dont want to stay up where they are supposed to. Either that or I just have not figured out how to do this. Just hate that little thing ruining the look. Anyone got any ideas that would help?

Paradox
01-14-2006, 01:49 AM
I have read many guides on tucking but I am still having troubles...

I can push my boys inside my abdomen but they won't stay in there while I try to tape... How do you get them to stay inside of you???

Do I just need to push further???

Sharon
01-14-2006, 03:40 AM
Doing a quick search will show this topic has been discussed often in the forum. Here are just a few:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18601&highlight=tucking

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18245&highlight=tucking

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12006&highlight=tucking

Brenda Elizabeth
01-14-2006, 01:08 PM
I have read many guides on tucking but I am still having troubles...

I can push my boys inside my abdomen but they won't stay in there while I try to tape... How do you get them to stay inside of you???

Do I just need to push further???

What I do is, having pushed the testes into their home, take the empty sacks and and wrap them around tommy so that the overllap on the top. Having prepared beforehand a free end of 'Micropore' surgical tape, I hold the overlaped sacks with one hand and then fix the tape with the other and then wrap the tape around unrolling as you go. I usually wrap a couple of turns.
Hope this helps.

love
Brenda XXX

Melinda G
01-14-2006, 01:11 PM
I tried it, and it hurts!:cry:

Brenda Elizabeth
01-14-2006, 01:28 PM
I tried it, and it hurts!:cry:
I have to admit taking the tape off makes my eyes water.

love
Brenda XXX

Joanne08
01-15-2006, 01:35 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=259997&postcount=1

Although I can tuck 'em up there easily enough I found out they're very sensitive, as if I didn't know already. Be careful. If you have to use exrta tight whatever to hold them tucked, you might as well just leave them out and mash them up against your body. IMHO much more tolerable.

Love, Jo

cdboy4u
01-16-2006, 05:04 PM
i have been trying to tuck, and i have no problem getting my "jewels" up inside me ,but some times they dont seem to wanna come back down is this normal? and can any harm be done while doing this.....thanks

Julie York
01-16-2006, 05:36 PM
I've never had much success with the search thing on this forum but there are dozens of threads on the subject which you might find helpful.

Up there where the blue band is.....click search....

Good luck.

NinaV
01-16-2006, 06:14 PM
Testicles are usually in the scrotum because they need to be somewhat cooler than your body temperatur. If they overheat there is possibilety to stay infertil. It is usually not recomended to tuck for long time for that reason.
May be your testicles are expending because of higher heat in your body and there for have harder time getting through the tight channel out again.
The second paragraph is only my thought, the first is a fact.
I myself can not tuck so I do not have practicle experience.
There is a webpage that talks detailed about tucking but I forgot what page it was. Look around a bit.
good luck!
Nina

joanlynn28
01-16-2006, 09:53 PM
I tried to tuck but I just don't have enough equipment to do it. A gaff works fine for me. With a gaff there is no bulge. I am not that well endowed, as for fertility I am sterile anyway so I don't worry about that issue.

ChristineHS
01-17-2006, 12:24 AM
I confess..the taping all makes sense to me..the trouble I have is figuring out how to get the testicles up into the abdomen..I can't seem to find the spot to do it..or I'm doing it the wrong way..or just something.

So far I've been doing it the hard way by pulling everything underneath..which is as you can imagine, rather uncomfortable...

Can anyone explain in detail how to feel, find and push the testicles up into this cavity ? And while we're at it..can someone explain WHERE this cavity is at? I am so confused it's just sad... :doh:

Miriannah
01-17-2006, 08:40 AM
I only tuck when I'm wearing something that makes the presence of the goods visible...so "to look good" is my answer.

Other than that, it definitely should be there, although about 3 years ago, I would've said different. ;)