PDA

View Full Version : My wonderful wife

I Am Paula
12-07-2012, 11:47 PM
We have two Christmas's. One with her Dad, who is a bigoted redneck, and one with my parents. We've each already bought alot of stuff for each other, but we want to bring one gift to open at each's parents. Her dad is the only person I am not out to. That's pretty much the only condition my wife has ever put on my presentation. I picked out a white mans sweater to open at his place. I'll probably never wear it. My wife asked what I was going to open at my folks place, and I said I'll just rewrap the sweater. (remember that we've already spent a bomb on each other). She said 'no', you need something else. We headed out to the boutiques, an area where Louis Vuitton, Coach, and Fossil are practically next to each other. I picked out a beautiful tweed and leather Fossil purse, she paid, we had it gift wrapped, and it goes under the tree at my parents place.
Do I need another high end purse? God no, my collection is sizable. Do I appreciate it? Absolutely.
I wouldn't trade her for an authentic 1937 Hermes Kelly bag.-Celeste

paulaprimo
12-07-2012, 11:50 PM
what a great wife you do have!! does she have a sister?? lol :)

Barbara Ella
12-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Wonderful story and wife Celeste. Can i come along?...lol. I know you two will have a wonderful Christmas. Please give your wife a great big hug from me.

Barbara

justmetoo
12-07-2012, 11:55 PM
It's always great to read about supportive SO's. :)

UNDERDRESSER
12-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Hah! I am attending my Gf's parents for christams, I think there is a slight possibility that I'll be given a skirt to open for christmas. The parents don't know i dress, but would very likely be cool with it. There is a slightly greater chance that one of the gifts will be a hand knitted willy warmer!

ArleneRaquel
12-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Supportive SO's are da best. :)

gina_edwards
12-08-2012, 02:01 AM
Celeste your a lucky person nice story hope u have a nice,safe and happy xmas cheers gina

PretzelGirl
12-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Do you dress any in front of your parents? I think my comfort in opening a present for my "she" side would be tied to if I was already presenting in front of them. And give that lady a hug for us!

I Am Paula
12-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Sue- The only time my mother has asked me to dress as a guy in years was at my brothers funeral last Sept. She had friends coming from all over, and thought it best that I present male. I fully understood her point, and bought a suit. -Celeste

Brenda Freeman
12-08-2012, 11:11 AM
How wonderful I think your wife and her love of all of you is the greatest gift of all! Give your wife and Mom a hug, It is so wonderful to read stories of those close to you loving all of you! Have a wonderful Christmas you have the perfect recipe!

kimdl93
12-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Great wife and a pretty good family...on balance!

bridget thronton
12-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Great wife and should be a nice Xmas

Beverley Sims
12-08-2012, 02:25 PM
Ii is wonderful to have a wife as understanding as yours, mine is getting there.
Merry Christmas.