PDA

View Full Version : Got two hours on my own!

cpt2669
12-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Kids stayed the night a friends and wife went to work. I dressed in dresses and a skirt outfit and a nice top with black pants. I also got in hot tub for about 10 minutes.
It was great to get to do that since I do not get to much anymore.
My legs are sore at the top because I guess it is from not walking in heels in a long time.

Christina.

NathalieX66
12-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Yeah, watch out!.....it's addictive. :heehee:

Beverley Sims
12-08-2012, 01:01 PM
I would try lower heels for a while.
Just don't get caught :)

Julie Denier
12-08-2012, 04:34 PM
I know how hard it can be to find dressing time. Take care and have fun ;)

paulinescotlandcd
12-08-2012, 04:47 PM
2 hours?...it takes me that long just to get my makeup on..lol (and another 2 hours to get it off)

LaraPeterson
12-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Yesterday, when I got in from work around 4, I showered and shaved, did my makeup, hair, and nails, put on a new bra and pantyhose and settled in for the evening. I replied to a couple of threads here and got a phone call from a guy friend who knows about Lara. He came by and we talked late into the evening. After he left, I took off my heels and dress and climbed into bed makeup and all. When I got up this morning, I just puttered around, brushed my teeth, removed the remnants of last nights makeup and decided I just couldn't take my bra and hose off--I love the feeling.

Here's a nice funny--I did go out briefly this afternoon to get the oil changed in my car. I slipped a hoody and pj bottoms over my lingerie and sat in the car while the guys did the service. They were clueless and I was comfortable.

I guess I'm going to have to take my bra and hose off at some point so I can shower and shave again this evening. That's going to require another bra and fresh hose for THIS evening. I love being alone sometimes with my femme self. I have to drive about 500 miles tomorrow and I'm trying to decide who's going to be behind the wheel, Lara or that guy who's in my skin.

CDValerie80
12-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Enjoy that time alone Christina! I remember when I had to wait for those times where you had some freedom to do what you wanted. It must be especially tough in your case especially with having kids. I'm not there yet and am trying to enjoy my time as much as I can before kids come along in the future.

Valerie