PDA

View Full Version : First set of breast forms

ronda
12-09-2012, 07:57 AM
I ordered them on wed got them on thru from Glamore Boutique put them on for a few hours and then took them off felt like i had lost part of me now i want to keep them on all the time they are just beautiful how have i lived this long with out them. Hugs Ronda::)

Maria in heels
12-09-2012, 08:03 AM
Rhonda...aren't they wonderful? Did you get self adhesives? If not, get a can of hollister and try that - its a totally new experience and wonderful over a weekend....

kimdl93
12-09-2012, 08:36 AM
It's rather remarkable isn't it? I know the feelingI don't know why but somehow, having breasts makes me feel complete...even though they are artificial.

ronda
12-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Kim yes it is remarkable and supprizeing to have that feeling that you lost part of you when you take them off and even more how compleete you feel when you put them back on thank you

Maria yes you are right got the holisters the next day and put them on last nite wonderful to wake up with them standing there in the morning Thank you

Hugs Ronda

I Am Paula
12-09-2012, 10:32 AM
The first time you put on forms changes your life.-Celeste

Jana
12-09-2012, 10:44 AM
I can totally relate! I still remember when I got my first pair! Good for you!!!!

reb.femme
12-09-2012, 04:25 PM
They do become a part of the whole experience. The ultimate must have.

I just bought some Super Soft Silicone Triangles (size 8) and a size bigger than my last ones. The last set were latex and smelt a lot.
Without the forms, I only ever feel partially dressed.

Rebecca

lisal
12-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Yes. nothing makes you feel complete than putting on those first breast forms, and nothing makes you feel incomplete when you take them off. enjoy them as this is how nature made you to feel, and that is great.