PDA

View Full Version : Evolving CD life

cdtraveler
12-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Ever since I told my SO about my dressing and we've come to some agreement regarding my desires I find my feminine traits become a more integrated part of me. I mean while I'm not seeking to transition i do feel a desire to act on the femininity female qualities and behavior maybe because I fear rejection less. Dressing is still stimulating but it less sex more ok let's find out who Amanda really is. Anyone else experience this coming out of the closet?

kimdl93
12-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Yes, of course. Life is all about exploration and discovery. Sometimes we discover ourselves. Being out meant, for me, being able to experience more aspects of life as a woman...something I'd never imagined possible a few years ago.

Sandra1746
12-09-2012, 10:41 AM
A seed sitting in a packet gives no hint of the plant it will eventually grow into. CD is like that, a seed that needs a chance to grow. What path you will take is determined by your environment and your mindset. Don't rush things or make any rash decisions but relax, enjoy the journey and explore your new life.

Good luck,
Sandra1746

suchacutie
12-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Tina was never in the closet (actually she emerged from a hotel bathroom, going in as a guy and coming out as a new person never to look back!) because she suddenly just started to exist one day. That incredible sharp turn in life's road immediately made us curious about Tina, and the drive has always been to let the adventure of finding out who Tina is and how she affects our life play out! It's a terrific adventure, and most importantly it's an adventure about who you really are! What could be more exciting?

docrobbysherry
12-09-2012, 12:10 PM
A seed sitting in a packet gives no hint of the plant it will eventually grow into. CD is like that, a seed that needs a chance to grow. What path you will take is determined by your environment and your mindset. Don't rush things or make any rash decisions but relax, enjoy the journey and explore your new life.

Good luck,
Sandra1746
Oh, that's beautiful, Sandra! I think it's true for everyone's life. Whether drab or dressed!

cdtraveler
12-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Such a cutie, that's kind of scary for me though because I like ten guy side of me too, over being a Dad and husband too and fear loosing all of that but want contentment. Just not SO can be of with it too

Lady Catherine
12-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Yes. I am going through the exact same thing right now. Just enjoy the ride.

Beverley Sims
12-09-2012, 12:19 PM
My life has merged into one and I have to be careful sometimes whether I am supposed to present as male or female.
Forgetting perfume, makeup, nail polish etc. Has to be removed.
Got caught the other dayand had to buy nail polish remover yet again.
Now I keep one in my car along with makeup kit.

Aloha Jayne
12-09-2012, 12:19 PM
your path and mine are the same Traveler. from the age of 14 I thought this was only a sexual fetish. But that was before Jayne introduced herself to me last year. Now, it's not even about the clothes. I just want to learn who this person is that has been living inside of me for over 50 years. It's her time to shine now. Listen to Amanda, but try not to scare your SO. :)

Stephanie47
12-09-2012, 12:49 PM
I always have to counsel people to be aware of the loved ones surrounding them. If there are negotiated boundaries in the relationship, they need to be respected and adhered to. It seems from the numerous postings I've seen over the years, pushing the envelope can blow up in a man's face.

Yes, most CD-ers seem to have started out with a strong sexual component in being dresses, including me. And, it is natural to mature with age, knowledge and responsibilities into a more mature representation of their inner womanly feelings.

Kate Simmons
12-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Regardless of our goal if we don't continue to evolve as a person, we retrogress Hon.:)

TeresaL
12-09-2012, 06:49 PM
Got caught the other dayand had to buy nail polish remover yet again.
Now I keep one in my car along with makeup kit.
We were sitting in the living room the other day, when my wife must've gotten tired of looking at my polished fingernails, and tossed me her bottle of remover. LOL She also gave me a package of makeup remover to keep in the car for emergencies.

AmyGaleRT
12-10-2012, 11:44 PM
I think this is fairly common, Amanda. For me, it started when I branched out from just wearing nightgowns to wearing actual dresses. Then, I wasn't aroused, but there were other feelings involved: "I feel...comfortable. I'm happy. I'm smiling. This feels right somehow. How interesting!" Eventually, it evolved to the point where I could even wear my nightgowns without necessarily feeling arousal, just a soft, warm, feminine "glow." As I evolved, this part of me that felt comfortable, happy, and glowing acquired the name "Amy" where she'd been nameless before. Now I'm trying to build up my skills--and courage!--so I can be either one of my selves anywhere and in any situation I wish.

- Amy

ReineD
12-10-2012, 11:54 PM
I find my feminine traits become a more integrated part of me. I mean while I'm not seeking to transition i do feel a desire to act on the femininity female qualities and behavior ...

This is good, but if you don't mind me asking, what specifically are the feminine traits and behaviors that are emerging? Does it have to do with wearing clothes or makeup, or are you referring to specific personality traits or the types of activities that you engage in (other than anything to do with grooming or clothes)?

cdtraveler
12-11-2012, 01:52 AM
Reine. To answer your question I find I'm more caring to my SO, want to please, hug, cudle, chat and take better care of my skin and over all health. Am less self conscience about my feminine mannerisms or the lilt my voice has sometimes. Just care less if I'm. Exposing these aspects of myself. I want my SO to feel my love for her more openly than ever and I want her to know all of me.

ReineD
12-11-2012, 02:01 AM
It's always good to take care of ourselves and to be caring of our SOs. :) Good for you!