PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all the people who are watching this section.

mistunderstood
12-09-2012, 11:38 AM
First of all I would like to say hi. Please join us the more the merrier. If you need info or support we can help you. If you are a loved one and have questions we can try to help answer them.
So do not be shy.

mistunderstood
12-11-2012, 02:04 AM
Come on I know you are watching this thread. I know it is quite here but the more new people join the more conversation we can have. Please say hi.

sandra-leigh
12-11-2012, 03:02 AM
Hey there!

I am not a transmale (urrr, I think!), but I'm here for the learning. And to be the loyal opposition. And for the jokes.

Besides, someone told me this is where they give out brewski's!

mistunderstood
12-11-2012, 01:01 PM
We use to party but every one has kinda left. I hope some people who are watching will take a chance and say hi.

DonniDarkness
12-12-2012, 08:43 AM
Well, Ill say hi!

I do read these threads in the FtM section. I have a dual gender identity and i live my life as a girly guy....so i usually come here to see if the FtM friends have questions i can answer.... Stuff like guys fashion, appearances, demeanor/attitude....anything that i can help with that is basic guy stuff. Alot of the medical and internal feelings stuff i dont have a clue about, so maybe thats why i dot post much here.

The more i learn about FtM's the more i realize how much life stuff we have in common.

-Donni-

mistunderstood
12-12-2012, 10:56 AM
Both sides of the gender coin has hurdles as well as good things about it. No one has it easy.

Juanita O
12-14-2012, 09:48 AM
i dropped in to say hi

mistunderstood
12-14-2012, 11:38 AM
Hello. Again hello to all the shy people.

Andy66
12-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Hi, Aaron. Yep, seems quiet lately. Somebody mentioned brewskis? We have brewskis??? :drink:

mistunderstood
12-16-2012, 10:44 PM
Ya behind the egg nog and cookies.

Andy66
12-16-2012, 11:52 PM
Oooohhhh... eggnog and cookies! Thats even better!

Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to all those other guys. Hope theyre okay.

Tracii G
12-17-2012, 03:54 AM
I'm in here every now and then.HOWDY!!!!!!

Andy66
12-17-2012, 06:11 AM
Helllooo, ladies! *straightens tie, checks breath* Happy to have some friendly ladies join us. Now I just wonder where all the tranmen are. I wouldnt want my buddy Aaron and I to seem greedy, talking to all these beautiful women by ourselves.

mistunderstood
12-17-2012, 10:09 AM
I do not know why all the guys are gone. I know some of them are busy with life stuff. I last year sent out a PM saying Merry Christmas to about 100 guys and only had 3 respond. So here we are.

Tracii G
12-18-2012, 11:53 AM
I really miss P.M's from my transmen *cry*.
I love reading your posts on shoes, clothes, mannerisms,etc.Even the everyday stuff you guys do.
Love you guys don't ever forget that. :hugs::love:

Ryan A.
12-20-2012, 01:35 AM
I do not know why all the guys are gone. I know some of them are busy with life stuff. I last year sent out a PM saying Merry Christmas to about 100 guys and only had 3 respond. So here we are.

HI /O/

I'm not busy anymore, althought I sometimes forget about the forum LOL sorry, I can forget everything >_<

It's funny that right now I'm the only one here in the FTM section, and in the MTF it has 126 people!

When i discovered that I was FTM (now I discovered that I'm actually a bigender) I searched Google about FTM and groups/foruns that I could join to talk about it, but I found NONE! NOT A SINGLE THING! Only about MTF! I was really sad, I felt alone :( then I discovered crossdressers.com and now I don't feel alone /o/

ReineD
12-20-2012, 01:47 AM
When i discovered that I was FTM (now I discovered that I'm actually a bigender)

Hi Ryan, wow thanks for sharing this. My SO (who is MtF bigender) belonged to a trans group at the local campus. There were several FtMs who started out transmen, but then things changed for them as well. They are still masculine though (no feminine adornments for them, ever), but they did come to peace with their genetic bodies. One individual did not want to disassociate from his/her lesbian community. Also, his/her partner is gender neutral (born female) who uses neutral pronouns and dresses androgynously.

What happened with you? How did it change?

Hope you don't mind the question. I ask a lot of them in an attempt to learn. :p :hugs:

Ryan A.
12-20-2012, 02:14 AM
What happened with you? How did it change?

Hope you don't mind the question. I ask a lot of them in an attempt to learn. :p :hugs:

That's ok, I don't mind it ^^

Well, something I noticed in my life is that I always got curious to dress as a man! I have memories of myself with 7 years old thinking "how would I look as a boy?". By the time, when I started to, you know, "discover myself", I noticed that I felt atractted to girls. For a long time I thought I was bissexual and sometimes not! I was very confused, until I started to dress as a boy for fun! I noticed that the same pleasure I felt putting make-up on and high heels, I had the same when putting a fake penis (made of socks LOL) and mens clothes!

I'm a very curious person, and I remember that I searched about trans, dragqueens and stuff like that (I always thought it was a magical world the trans-world LOL), and suddenly I saw a description about me: it was a small text about FTM! Now I knew why I always wanted to experience the boy side, and why I thought the trans-world was magical LOL but I got confused again! Because when as woman I felt attracted to man, and when as man I felt attracted to woman! I noticed that I wasn't a bissexual person, but a hetero-woman and a hetero-man in the same body!

At the beggining I was scared to post in the crossdressers.com because I wasn't sure I could call myself a crossdresser, but I thought: "well, I'll only know if I post LOL"

I created a topic named "Do you date or have a relationship" and the member Mikaela told me that I could be bigender! I searched about it and I totally can related to it! I'm very happy for her help, now I know who I am :D

And it's funny being bigender, sometimes I woke up as a woman and sometimes as a man! Somedays I'm atracted to man and somedays to woman! I have a boyfriend, but I'm a monogamy person (it's a monogamy relationship)! I never had sex with a woman, but I don't feel the need to do that, like I don't feel the need to have sex with other guys besides my BF!

It's curious, but I feel happier now! Now that I know who I am and happy to know I can experience this! It's like Hannah Montana of genders LOL I would never want to my boy or girl side leave me! I feel it's part of me! It's me!

/by the way, if I wrote something wrong, everybody can advice me, 'cause english is my second language!

ReineD
12-20-2012, 03:35 AM
Thanks for telling your story, Ryan.

And don't worry about your accent ... it's charming! ;)

So in the MtF community, a lot of the wives have difficulty with the idea that their husbands want to be feminine. Is your boyfriend OK with you being masculine? Does he place limits as to how masculine you get, or is he 100% supportive?

Some of the wives who do support their husbands dressing at home, do not want to go out in public because of the discrimination in this country (I live in the US) against men who are feminine. Do you experience the same in your country? Are MtF crossdressers easily accepted in your society?

... and what about F2Ms like you? Do you feel that you must not tell certain people in your life, and does your boyfriend go with you to a restaurant or shopping when you are presenting male?

Thanks for answering my questions. Your story is especially interesting, because you can also tell us how things are in your country.

:hugs:

Tracii G
12-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Nice background info on your feelings very interesting for sure.
CD.com has helped me a lot in discovering who I am too and I will always be grateful to all here that helped me.
Made some great friends here too and we all need friends that understand us.

Ryan A.
12-20-2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks for telling your story, Ryan.

And don't worry about your accent ... it's charming! ;)

So in the MtF community, a lot of the wives have difficulty with the idea that their husbands want to be feminine. Is your boyfriend OK with you being masculine? Does he place limits as to how masculine you get, or is he 100% supportive?

Own thanks! hehe

I was planning to create a Thread of what happened with me last night: I told my BF about my boy side! I'm still want to create one, well, if I feel it's still necessary, but I can show how he reacted when I told him in emoticons:

:eek::straightface::doh::thumbsup::):love::hugs:

He's a open-minded person, but I was still scary to tell him, especially because I never told to anybody about it! He was really shocked, but well, I was expecting that hehe but he was still confused, for example, he started to confuse gender with sexuallity, so I had to explain about it. He also have a trauma about being cheated on the past (and low self-steem - he's still working on it and I'm helping him a lot), so he was scared that I could feel the need to have sex with a woman and leave him/stop loving him. I spent more time explaining to him, but he understood really fast! At the end, he started to smile and gave me a hug, telling me that he loves me no matter what! I started to cry! And now I will show him my boy mode the next time I see him LOL

I never went out of my house with the boy mode, I'm still scared to do that! I think that my BF will help me with that! I will talk about it with him soon! I believe his 100% supportive!

Some of the wives who do support their husbands dressing at home, do not want to go out in public because of the discrimination in this country (I live in the US) against men who are feminine. Do you experience the same in your country? Are MtF crossdressers easily accepted in your society?

Well, I live in Brazil, and it's still mysogynist, racist and homophobic, but we're taking baby steps. It's getting better but it's still far away from good...
About the FTM and MTF, we have excellents examples of famous people that are bringing it in the news. A famous cartunist, Laerte (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laerte_Coutinho), is MTF and have a character that is MTF! There's the supermodel Lea T., and there's a funk entertainer, her name is Valeska and she created dance auditions only to trans to join her dance group! But if you read the comments, there's a lot of hate but a lot of supportive people!

I watched a lot of interviews online of Laerte, it helped me in the beggining to not feel alone! He discovered trans when he already was famous for decades, and with 50 years old! In one interview he described the first time he went out dressed as a woman, and he said it was normal. Some people started looking at him, but no one said a harmfull thing. But of course, it depends where you are, 'cause there are some places that a trans is not that safe.

I see a lot of amazing comments and a lot of ignorant comments about trans in Brazil. It's still not good, but never in the history of the country the trans thread had taken so many places like it is now!

... and what about F2Ms like you? Do you feel that you must not tell certain people in your life, and does your boyfriend go with you to a restaurant or shopping when you are presenting male?

Thanks for answering my questions. Your story is especially interesting, because you can also tell us how things are in your country.

:hugs:
Well, I don't know if I'll tell to my parents. I think it would be easier with my therapist to talk about it with them... And I have a best friend, that is a teenagehood friend. We got separated a long time ago, but we talk to each other at least one time a year! She is someone that I could talk about it and someone who is 100% supportive!

About my BF, I believe he would go out with me like a man, but we'll talk more about it next time!

Thanks for your time, 'cause I write a lot LOL I'm feeling great that I can share my story here and I can read other peoples storys!

Ryan A.
12-20-2012, 08:23 PM
Nice background info on your feelings very interesting for sure.
CD.com has helped me a lot in discovering who I am too and I will always be grateful to all here that helped me.
Made some great friends here too and we all need friends that understand us.

Own thanks!

CD.com is really helping me! Everybody here is really supportive, I'm lovin' it ^^

ReineD
12-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Wow, you just told your boyfriend? Good for you!

Thank you for answering all my questions, and I wish you all the best along your journey! :hugs:

mistunderstood
12-20-2012, 08:48 PM
I am glad it went well for you. That was a huge first step.

Tracii G
12-20-2012, 10:03 PM
Your BF gets huge props from me what a nice guy!!! :):)
I hope it brings you two closer together.
I'm soo happy for you guys.

Ryan A.
01-01-2013, 05:27 AM
Wow, you just told your boyfriend? Good for you!

Thank you for answering all my questions, and I wish you all the best along your journey! :hugs:

I am glad it went well for you. That was a huge first step.

Your BF gets huge props from me what a nice guy!!! :):)
I hope it brings you two closer together.
I'm soo happy for you guys.

Thank you so much! Thanks for taking the time to read my reply, 'cause I write a lot when people ask me about my history hehehehe :)

mistunderstood
01-01-2013, 01:29 PM
That is ok. I find out a lot about my self when I read thing people have shared. I know that is weird but true. Sometimes I might not say something then along comes someone else and they type out what I was thinking about or they say something and makes things clearer in my head.

Persephone
01-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Hi Ryan!

Happy New Year!

And it's funny being bigender, sometimes I woke up as a woman and sometimes as a man! Somedays I'm atracted to man and somedays to woman! I have a boyfriend, but I'm a monogamy person (it's a monogamy relationship)! I never had sex with a woman, but I don't feel the need to do that, like I don't feel the need to have sex with other guys besides my BF!

Makes complete sense! It always seemed to me that the upholstery (the lumps, bumps, and caverns in the covering) should have nothing to do with love of the spirit. Why do we first decide if we like the upholstery and only then if we love the person? Isn't that what we are really doing when we declare that we love only women or love only men?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Beverley Sims
01-30-2013, 07:07 AM
This is the first time I have EVEN VISITED this section, let alone post.
I was encouraged to look at others views here after reading about MtoF transsexuals wanting an exclusive forum.
I thought I had better broaden my horizons or at least spread my version of graffiti over some different walls.

mistunderstood
01-30-2013, 11:19 AM
There are more MtF's than FtM's. IMHO i think it is like 5 to 1 ratio of MtF to FtM. There is more info of MtF's out on the web and other places to. But in saying that we are both the same side of the coin. We both do not like are bodies and want to change them.

Ryan A.
02-01-2013, 11:43 PM
It's sort of sad that the threads have so many views but just a few comments :(

I've been in other foruns about music, and I know that it's common to have a lot of "ghost members", but I feel that there's a lot here :( maybe they are all shy... Or from other sections (and shy?)...

Badtranny
02-02-2013, 12:35 AM
It's sort of sad that the threads have so many views but just a few comments :(

I've been in other foruns about music, and I know that it's common to have a lot of "ghost members", but I feel that there's a lot here :( maybe they are all shy... Or from other sections (and shy?)...

Yes it is, but only a small fraction of the MtF CD members here will ever post anything. Just being an actual member here is a huge step for them. It is beyond frightening to admit that you have ANY feminine tendencies much less like to wear makeup and be called Wanda. When I was a kid, just being a fan of Culture Club's music would get you branded as "gay". A good percentage of MtF CD's are not exactly okay with it. Thankfully, the next generation will have it much easier.

Lorileah
02-02-2013, 12:56 AM
Yes it is, but only a small fraction of the MtF CD members here will ever post anything.

whew, I am not a small fraction :)

Um, Hi Aaron, nice....board you got here. :)

Badtranny
02-02-2013, 01:48 AM
whew, I am not a small fraction :)

Um, Hi Aaron, nice....board you got here. :)

Oh you're a huge fraction baby! I would party with you anytime.

Keep in mind that I am more than a little drunk right now. ;-)

mistunderstood
02-02-2013, 11:35 AM
Thank you. I try to make it safe place to be for every one. We use to have A lot of guys here but a lot of them have moved on or are busy with getting there life in order. I miss them but live comes first the forum will be here when they come back. When they do come back they have lots to share.