PDA

View Full Version : Really free

free2bejamie
12-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Hi girls, just wanted to let you know about something new that I tried. I finally bought some hollisters and glued on my forms. It was awesome. To be able to go bra less was so refreshing and also made me feel more feminine than ever. They stayed attatched for about 8 hours. I made the mistake of forgetting to use alcohol on my skin prior to attatching the forms or I believe they would have stayed on longer. Going out in public like this made me feel exciting and wanton. I cant wait to do it again. I do have a question though for the girls that already attatch their forms. How the heck do you get all the glue off. lol I tried goof off as suggested in other posts but that didnt seem to work well. It took me three days to finally get all the residue off of my chest. The warm florida weather allows me to wear more revealing clothes but the glue is very unsightly. Any suggestions to help remove the glue sooner would be greatly appreciated.

I Am Paula
12-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Don't use goof off! It's for removing paint and is toxic. I think you read Goo Gone, which is orange oil. For Holisters just use alcohol. The goo gone works better on 3m super 77, my favorite.-Celeste

free2bejamie
12-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Thanks Celeste I will try both to see which works best.

Robyn2006
12-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Yes… Goo Gone works great to remove Hollister's adhesive. The trick I learned from likely here is to soak, as it were, your forms in Goo Gone overnight, then use Dawn dish detergent to wash it all off… works AMAZINGLY well without any harm to my Transform Classic forms. I use disposable 9-inch aluminum pie pans and just throw the whole mess away went I'm done. Have done this weekly for over a year, so loving to have my forms become a part of me.

Beverley Sims
12-09-2012, 02:08 PM
I use hollisters on special occasions and it can last 24 to 36 hours without problems.
Getting the glue off requires patience as soaking the forms in a remover for 20 mins and then washing with detergent does not get them clean sometimes and a repeat process usually fixes the problem.

bobbimo
12-11-2012, 12:32 PM
I use the tapes on my breasts forms.
Look up Breastforms.com. They work great, and are easily renwed with wipes they provide.
Not to mention clean up is a breeze.
Bobbi

Jorja
12-11-2012, 01:06 PM
OMG, I thought you said holsters! That would give new meaning to conceled carry. :)

Eryn
12-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Somebody already said this but you definitely do not want to use Goof Off! It is a nasty solvent and you do not want it near your forms!

Goo Gone is the gentle stuff!

free2bejamie
12-11-2012, 06:38 PM
After reading the suggestions, I went out and got some pie pans, already had the goo gone. Soaked them for 20 min washed with dawn. Results: No glue at all. Perfect for next time out. I dont know what I would do with out you girls. Thanks a million.

free2bejamie
12-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Lol Jorja that's funny but the whole idea behind the glue is to not carry concealed.