PDA

View Full Version : Long Hair

Jillian310
11-30-2005, 08:12 PM
I am letting my hair grow. It is down to my shoulders and over and below my ears. While I was Christmas shopping today (dressed masc except for panties under my sweats), I could feel my hair brushing against my neck and my shoulders. I can't really explain it, but that made me feel so fem! Even dressed masc, I know I exhibited my fem side. I am not out to my wife, but she knows I am shaved (she is too), and wear panties 24 7. But she likes my growing hair, and likes to run her fingers through it and comb it for me. And she finds my hair a very convienent hand hold for 'those times'! I will have my hair trimmed and shaped Saturday and get a manicure with clear polish for a party we are going to Saturday night. This will be the first time my former staff and colleagues will see me without the beard I had for more than 30 years, and with long hair and diamond stud earrings. (I am retired.) It will be a real hoot seeing their reaction!

paulaN
12-02-2005, 09:10 AM
way to go girl. I 'm trying to grow my hair long too. but it flips so much. I don't know if I can wait long enough for it to straighten out. My mother gave me twenty dollars to get a hair cut yesterday.What's a girl to do? Anyway have a great time. That's what it's all about.

Katie Ashe
12-02-2005, 10:39 AM
I have always had the Military Cut for reasons of the Government said so. I am growing mine out also, it's around 4-5 inches right now. I'm not cutting it for another 2 years at least. Always wanted long hair, never had the courage to do it. What bugs me, is when I think something is on my neck and it just my hair in the wind :rolleyes: . I do find myself playing with it way too much, But I agree it is a different, wonderful feeling.

Wendy me
12-02-2005, 11:28 AM
way to go i have been growing my hair for a while now at this point it is abought 4 inches past my shoulders thick and full and some what curly . i love my hair up in a poney tail or just let it down and brushed out...on my neck ,in my eyes what a wonderfull pain in the butt...my wife dose that you need a hair cut every now and then ...no way my goal is half way down my back...i go tanning and use that sun in spray now i have light blonde hair ....

keep growing it girlfreind enjoy it sooooooooo much better than a wig....

size7satin
12-02-2005, 11:43 AM
Beleive it or not 12 years ago I had hair to my waistline, I was such an idiot to shave it all of one night. Over the last couple year I have let it grow and have a hairdresser that I go to that french braids it for me. That in itself is a great feeling to be able to walk around in the malls & stuff with a sexy braid. At first I had employes make remarks about it but in the end they let it go and now dont say anything when I come to work with my hair done. I know people take a double look and I think it adds to my excitement more then anything. I will not cut my hair every again. I love to close my eyes and see "me" as i run my finger through it just sittting here typing or in the shower. That helps me visulize the look I am striding for.

BrendaChristine
12-02-2005, 03:11 PM
I've toyed with growing my hair out a bit, as I do think some of you girls with long hair look luscious, but since my body's co occupant prefers it be short and Brenda after all is submissive at heart...it's wigs for me.

Sarah Smile
12-02-2005, 07:14 PM
I like having long hair, too, Jillian, for the same reasons. I've grown my hair out to three or four inches past my shoulders for the first time in my life. (If only my hairline were not starting to recede on the sides, lol.) Often, the long hair, a bracelet and necklace, and pantyhose under my jeans is "fem" enough for me, with otherwise "male" clothes. I like being able to express myself, dressing as how I really am inside, and society's rules can go take a flying leap! :eek: Usually, 50/50 or 75 fem/25 masc is good enough for me. :)

Summer
12-02-2005, 07:29 PM
Jillian,
I have had my hair long for so many years now I would feel naked without it. There is nothing like your own hair. Wigs are a give away if your out and about.
Keep it going.
Lots of luck Summer:thumbsup:

Deanna2
12-03-2005, 06:31 PM
I like to grow my hair out a bit as it feels so good flying in the breeze, although my wife thinks I look daggy with it all over the place. The trouble is I have very fine hair.

However, I was at the hairdresser the other day to have the broken ends trimmed up and generally make it look neater and I discovered the style I desperately want. My regular hairdresser is a GG and she has the most fantastic style. It is quite short by GG standard, just over the ears and brushed forward over her forehead. I usually go about 5-6 months between visits and next time I'll see if she'll trim my hair to look just like hers.

Kimberly
12-03-2005, 08:31 PM
one of my favourite moments due to my long hair:

Teacher at college, at break comes up to the group of us.
"Excuse me ladies, you can't sit on the tables..."
I look round, "Excuse me?"
"Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there."

HAH!! He thought I was a girl!! I wasn't even wearing any fem clothes!! Complete drab... After, apparently, he was heard saying something like "Well, it's hard to tell from the back, nowadays, isn't it?"

haha..... :D

Christina Nicole
12-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Several years ago, I had been bouncing around the country for business. I was a very busy couple of weeks, so I did not have an opportunity to get to have my hair cut. It was by no means long. It wasn't even shoulder length. I was working and traveling drab, but I remember being called ma'am a few times a day. It was good.

I'd grow my hair out if I could.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole.

shellyrichardsoninsc
12-04-2005, 05:28 PM
i too am letting mine grow out....it is currently at my shoulders with a goal of waist length or thereabouts. the next step is to color it to the color of both of my wigs....dark ash blonde. that way i can go with or with out a wig....:cool:

Clarissa3d
12-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Well yes I have grown my hair out for the second time in 5 years. I wont cut my hair again!

Last time I cut my hair was because my boss demanded I cut my hair for my job. It pissed me off so bad that I did and took my cut hair to work and threw it on his desk and said better? and walked out. I learned not to be intimidated by him or anyone else about my hair. Love it long!

It was really weired to cut my hair and I missed my long hair so bad I could not believe it. That helped me better understand what GG's feel about how their hair.

and yes i will get some pics up soon...