PDA

View Full Version : Forms

Erika 71
12-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Hi, everyone one a lousy rainy East Coast weekend. I'm strictly a fetish dresser which I understand on here is ok. And probably the trashy kind with the skimpiest lingerie and attachable breast forms for a braless llok. No matter what I do, every session ends in a sex act and I want to return to my drab clothes right away. I alway thought it would be nice to stay dressed and maybe sleep that way, but it turns off like a lightbulb. Wish I could change that and continue to enjoy rhe lingerie......
Anyway, The BFS has a sale on "Califormia Girls" forms that replicate breast augmentation. Very sexy. They are selling them separately as I don't know what's wrong with them. I sent an email asking if they were side specific, if not I'll buy two. Quite reasonable too. Anybody heard of these or use them before?
Thanks
Erika 71

Beverley Sims
12-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Someone will know what they are selling and you should be ok.
The feelings you have are quite normal and as you progress you will learn to work it out.
This forum does like a little decorum in description of dressing and you will see by the tone of posts what is acceptable. All the readme's are informative as well.
Glad to see you here and have a pleasant stay.
Most here wear a bra to support their forms except for special applications such as a revealing backless dress.