PDA

View Full Version : What a fun filled week

jsunic_1978
12-10-2012, 01:22 AM
hello,
i just had a 3 day outing, a motel six in middleburg heights ohio. i checked in as jeff. when the hotel staff saw Jen, THEY WERE EXELLERATED O
I waved smiled n said hello. that was just the start of my fun outting. the staff was really friendly and no one batted an eye nor treated me any differently, just friendly. The whole community is really open and accepting as well. not one dirty look nor remarks nor wsispers or snikering. CONFIDENCES carry our selves the same as we do as guy, but a gittle girlie but not over doing it. Every store i went into evreyone complemented my make up. Im as passable as im going to get. People are just surprised I dress up so well, tough its obvious im CD height, hand structure and especially when I talk.
I dont even have to explain my self. People do not automatically assune im gay, a perve etc etc. I just like to dress and thats it. Everyone knows womens clothes are just more fun, ESPECIALLY SHOES :)

Even the teenagers never gave me any problems. however they just giggled a little like WOW HOW FUN I SEE IT BUT DONT BELIEVE IT. I even went out to eat in Lakewood and fairview park,( neighboring communities) If anyone is ever rolling trough cleveland, YOU GOTTA STAY ON THE WEST SIDE parma Heights is execllent as well. Jen gets a lot more interaction with female shoppers and dining patrions and just more interaction with people in general. If anyone is still on the fense about comming out, ONLY FUN IS TO BE EXPECTED people just know automatic, we are just fun people THATS THE VIBE everyone gets. We still need to be careful tough.

Beverley Sims
12-10-2012, 01:36 AM
I am glad it all went well for you and all you need to do is look good and have a good time.

jsunic_1978
12-10-2012, 01:59 AM
it really is a nite n day difference one side of town verses the other. prople in general are either more liberal or conserative. more deverse areas are really best for everyone