PDA

View Full Version : Monday morning...

Robyn2006
12-10-2012, 03:54 AM
Good lord, what a wonderful weekend I've had! From Friday's wonderful bubble-bath and shaving head-to-toe onward, i've been as feminine as I know to be these past few days, completely glammed-out to the max, forever trying on yet another dress, blouse, outfit… Somebody shoot me! I've been in heaven, feeling so alive and so much my true self.

But now it's over… the morning looms and my womanhood must be now cast aside. Time to wash off my perfect makeup, my precious lipstick, time to take off my glorious attached breast forms (almost like taking off an arm!), time to take off everything that says this is who I really am. Time to go back to the grind in the morning, time to act as that guy everyone knows. Hate this, but on the up side, there's little doubt what i'll be doing next Friday night! :battingeyelashes:

Robyn

suzy1
12-10-2012, 04:03 AM
You have certainly touched a nerve there Robyn I find myself actually saying goodbye to Suzy as I drag on my man clothes on Monday morning.

And you had to post this on Monday morning and I read it just as I was going out the door to work. Thanks for that!:eek:
But I will be home by 5pm and then, Hi Suzy:)

ronda
12-10-2012, 06:28 AM
I am glad to have 3 more hours as Ronda before going to work and i learnd that taking off your arm thing this weekend just got my forms and i do not want to take them off feels like i lost part of me Hugs Ronda

Sharon B.
12-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Just got in from feeding the animals in the barn, now I know for sure what I will be doing today. As you woman get ready to go back to the drab scene I'll be doing my feminine scene today.

Teri Ray
12-10-2012, 07:11 AM
Robyn,

Glad to hear that you had such a wondeful weekend. I know how great that femme feeling is. Sounds as though you have another weekend planned. Have great fun.

Huggs Teri

Beverley Sims
12-10-2012, 07:14 AM
Reality bites on Monday morning. :(

I Am Paula
12-10-2012, 10:43 AM
I'm going to shower and do make up. Then I've got to go to the bank. After that, finish a candycane cheesecake for ladies night. Then switch from daytime blending mode, to evening out mode, and head out with my wife for xmas drinks and desserts with my coffee ladies. Tonite's outfit- peep toe pumps, black satin skinny tuxedo pants, a white ruffled blouse, and a silver metalic scarf. All silver jewellery. Mondays aren't all bad.-Celeste

linda allen
12-10-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm retired so there's no "monday morning blues", my dressing depends on what's planned for the day. I'm taking my wife to a Doctor's appointment later today so I'll have to peel my boobs off as well.

It is sad sometimes though. Other times, the chores have piled up so off they come. Can't be raking leave in boobs.

I Am Paula
12-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Raking leaves and boobs go together like peas and carrots._Celeste

Danielle_cder
12-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Yep f Mondays I can't wait till Friday.

carhill2mn
12-10-2012, 05:44 PM
There are many of us here that feel just like you do!

kimdl93
12-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Mondays can really suck! Normally, I work from home, where I can dress full time. Lately I've been working away from home with a client organization and, as a result, I can only be myself after the work day is over.

RenneB
12-10-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm with y'all on the Monday's now that I'm back in the work force. Off with the superglue nails (those really are fun to wear for a weekend), off with the entire 'supergirl' outfit and back into the pants and sweater mode. Prior to that, I was looking forward to Monday's as that's when the family went to school/work and I had the house to myself. So I guess Monday's depend on your situation....

Renne.....