PDA

View Full Version : Stepped out and loved it!

Diversity
12-10-2012, 06:27 AM
I am writing to all, but most specifically to Trysha, whom I told I was going to 'step out on Monday' and throw away the barriers about being seen in public for the first time.
So here goes my story:
I did as I said I would do - after reading all the member's responses, it was made very clear that taking the first step out in public by wearing women's jeans would make things easier. Well, it did! I stepped out in panties and a pair of women' jeans and proceeded to go to the SA's (who have been so accepting of me) at a shoe store. I told them that I was wearing women's jeans and panties. They were so supportive!
I then told them that I wanted to show them the outfit that I had in mind for the high heels I purchased from them a six weeks ago. They brought me to the back of the store and told me I could change there, and to call out when I was ready and they would ensure the 'coast was clear' for me to present myself 'en femme', where they would make suggestions (if needed).
Well, I did this. and they loved my legs! They said "I had a great set of pins"!
Anyways, they also said I should forget the navy blue top I was wearing with my black skirt and use a top with color. They also offered to go with me to get my toe nails and fingernails painted. I will do this SOMEDAY. I am personally not quite there yet.
Anyways, I told them I wanted to buy a pair of sandles for a skirt I purchased some time ago. They found a wonderful pair and I bought them on the spot! Afterall, it's not often one finds a size 13.5 which fits.
So I told them that I would come back with the skirt and a colorful top and ask them for their opinion. I will do this later this week or next week.
Anyways, thought I'd share this with you all. I am so glad to have established this kind of a relationship with these SA's, and know that it is a sincere one, as they are both married with children.
I think that they are enjoying helping me come to my inner peace and to finding the balance I am looking for in life.
Thanks for reading and 'listening' to this post. You may find that SA's are your best friends, if approached correctly.
I will love to hear your opinions about my post above. Please give me your thoughts and comments. I welcome all.
Kindest regards,
Di

Beverley Sims
12-10-2012, 07:17 AM
To keep in good with them, don't go overboard.

bridget thronton
12-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Glad things went well