PDA

View Full Version : It's a strange, wonderful world

LaraPeterson
12-10-2012, 09:25 AM
OK, I'm going to try to explain this without confusing myself. The other day, I replied to someone's thread and stated I am a personal trainer. Keep that on hold.

Day before yesterday, I got a call from a friend who I've known for about two years. I've been his trainer the whole time. Like me, he's not looking for bulk, just strength and a tight body.

He called to tell me that he was visiting a friend in another state who just happens to be a member of this forum. They were talking about health/nutrition stuff and she said (she is a cross dresser), "Hey, I saw this CD from your area who is a trainer. Maybe you know her."

They came to the site, looked up the thread, and when he saw my profile, he immediately recognized me. That's scary. But here's what's more scary. I've been training this guy for two years, up close and personal, helping him stretch, taking him to lunch--and I never knew he was a CD! Nor did he know about me. Although, he must have asked me 50 times why I have no body hair and why I always wear clear sealer on my nails. . .catch a clue Lara.

Talk about a strange world. I've had a close CD friend all this time and didn't even know it. I can't wait to get back home to train him/her again. We'll have a whole new focus on butt muscles, calves, and good posture. I'm literally going to work his ass off.

bridget thronton
12-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Kind of amazing isn't it?

Kate Simmons
12-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Close friends are worth more than their weight in gold Lara.:battingeyelashes::)

Beverley Sims
12-10-2012, 09:53 AM
That is sort of life changing stuff isn't it.
I hope it goes well.

Stephanie47
12-10-2012, 10:02 AM
You're fortunate to now have a friend, especially since the relationship already transcends cross dressing. You got to know someone for who he/she is before realizing the cross dressing aspect of his life.

larry
12-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Lara,
Wish you could be my trainer..