PDA

View Full Version : My Third Day!

Ann Louise
12-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Hi All,

I realize that many of you have been "out" for years, and so I imagine the initial excitement has faded a bit, if not a great deal. But for me, this is the third day since I've outed myself to my wife. She's been completely supportive, and she's even planning a shopping expedition with me next weekend. I'm nicely underdressed with some VC panties, hose, and even painted my toenails. I'm sitting here at work in a pink fog. It's lovely, and so totally exciting.

Thank you all for being here for me to talk to.

Oh My! Elfin

Jenniferathome
12-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Dear Elfin, even though she is helping now, take it slow anyway. Let her drive this whacky train. Talk to her frequently about how SHE feels. As you note, you are in the fog now, she is not. Never lose perspective on how your cross dressing affects her and things will stay great

Cynthia Anne
12-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Sounds as if you are enjoying your your day greatly! Good luck! I hope things continue that way for you

MsRenee
12-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Sounds very nice . Just remember what Jennifer said and dont lose sight of her in awe of the moment . She may need some quiet time and not say why hun Have fun with here.
Renee

Sandra bailey
12-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Elfin, very exciting , enjoy

Beverley Sims
12-10-2012, 01:22 PM
It is wonderful when you can embark on a new journey. It is very exciting but do not forget other posts you must have read about taking it slowly with your wife.
Let her keep asking questions and do not weird her out with unusual and strange suggestions and requests.

Bree Wagner
12-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Good luck on your journey Elfin! It may have some ups and downs but as long as you and your wife keep talking I'm sure you'll reach a great destination.

-Bree

P.S. If the excitement totally faded there might not be all that many of us here anymore! :)

-

Karen_K
12-11-2012, 07:50 AM
That's great, Elfin! I agree with the others. Take it slow, don't assume too much, and talk everything over with your wife. And enjoy your shopping trip!

Ceri Anne
12-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Beware the pink fog...........I can remember that being one of the first bits of advice I came across here............but the fog is such a wonderful thing, I loved it and still do. Enjoy it to the max girl and count your blessings that your wife supports you.

Karren H
12-11-2012, 10:32 AM
For some of us the initial outing response wasn't excitement buy terror.... but that's faded too....

Just remember..... 3 days of "acceptance" could be mistaken for tolerance .... in the fog...... and could be erased in one evening of going to far.... too fast.... not uncommon.... been known to happen.... just saying...

~Joanne~
12-11-2012, 10:41 AM
The best advice ever given to girls that have come out to their SO's and found them to be accepting/tolerant/supportive/???? is to take it slow. Yes, you have found a new freedom of sorts but at the same time, Your SO has a new element to deal with. You surely do not want to push things right out of the gate.

My SO is very accepting and supportive but she has only seen me dressed once, and that was on Halloween. I am sure she would be ok with seeing me more, but I do not push it and am not comfortable with it myself yet. Every SO is different. Yours may not really care but things may change for the worse if she does and is just saying she doesn't.

Don't get caught up in the fog, it's a dangerous place to be.