PDA

View Full Version : Suzy’s journey to self awareness.

suzy1
12-10-2012, 02:22 PM
I thought I was comfortable as a crossdresser all my life.
And then I stumbled on this site in 2010 and it got me to look again at the real me. I have read a lot of comments here. I have compared my feelings with lots of other members. I learnt a lot from other members.
And slowly I began to change how I felt about myself. How I see myself.

Now, over two years after joining this site I feel I have completed the journey to full self awareness.
I am not just a crossdresser or a women trapped in a man’s body. I am a heady mix of male and female. I don’t fit into any clear definition. If I was pressed into saying what percentage of male to female I was inside my head I would say 30% male and 70% female. Not that it matters because it doesn’t to me.

Am I just a mixed up b***h? I don’t think so. I have never been happier than I am now.

To all you lovely members that are travelling on your own personal journey to full self awareness, good luck and may you also have happy times ahead.

Thank you for all your help. And some of you will know I am talking specifically about you.

End of the serious stuff.
Suzy will now go back to being her silly [girly?] self again.

Wow!

Foxglove
12-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Now, over two years after joining this site I feel I have completed the journey to full self awareness.

You never know, Suzy. There may be stuff still left to discover. People can be quite complex, you know. But don't worry about it. Either you'll make more discoveries or you won't. If you do, they could be quite good.

Best of luck, Fellow Traveller!

Annabelle

Kate Simmons
12-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Silly or serious, know that you are always appreciated my friend.:battingeyelashes::)

Gillian Gigs
12-10-2012, 03:13 PM
I am prone to see the journey to self awareness as being a life long journey. Keep taking that journey down that road, you never know what might be just around the next corner.

kimdl93
12-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Just Bout the ratio I would have guessed, Suzy. Maybe 80/20. Like you I feel his site has helped me clarify my self image and I'm grateful to everyone who's shared experiences have influenced my growth.

Karren H
12-10-2012, 04:29 PM
One who knows others is wise..... One who knows oneself is enlightened!

carhill2mn
12-10-2012, 05:42 PM
Silly or serious, we like you!

stephNE
12-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Suzy, you are one of the many gurls on here who, when I read your posts, they evoke similar feelings and help me to realize things about myself. Thank you for being both silly and serious! Steph

Beverley Sims
12-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Suzy,
like me you found this cauldron and jumped into the soup of life and got mixed in with all the other ingredients here that make Cee Dee soup.
There is a transitional soup here that can take years to cook and always has surprises when done.
Apart from that we all have a gay time.
Some have even reversed the ingredients. :)

docrobbysherry
12-11-2012, 01:56 AM
If u need percentages, then whatever u THINK they r, they R!

Personally, guessing my "percentages" is like speculating about life after death. I won't ever know, so why waste energy thinking about it?

When I COULD be thinking about Sherry's next adventure! Ha ha!

SnowPrincess
12-11-2012, 02:09 AM
I am still on the journey to discovery and many of the comments ring true with me, but, I am a professional and so often in business meetings when my mind wanders to CD my mind brings me up short at how ridiculous I must look in a bra and panties and what in the world am I doing playing with this thing known as CD. Yet, when I am alone, my mind goes to the subject and an overwhelming desire to dress comes over me. So for me, I seem to be mentally fighting the urge to dress while having the desire to dress. When dressed I feel more at peace. Because of my profession and the total rejection of the concept by my wife, I have to wonder why I have the urges and how will they resolve. I recently saw a photo of a middle aged man sitting in a bra, panties, garter belt and nylons, the picture was so silly looking, despite the serious intent of the subject that I could only wonder how dumb I must look, however, after a few hours, the urges return. I am 69 and overweight so there is no possible way that I could ever look anything but silly, but why do I still have the desires and where will they lead? I wish I knew and am I alone in these conflicting feelings?

Diversity
12-11-2012, 03:06 AM
Good luck to you, Suzi. I am glad you have come to some sort of a realization and understanding about yourself through this forum, and shared it with us. I am still a traveller and most likely will be for sometime. I do hope that at some future date, I will have also found my 'inner peace and self-understanding'.
All the best to you.
Di

Frédérique
12-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Now, over two years after joining this site I feel I have completed the journey to full self awareness. To all you lovely members that are traveling on your own personal journey to full self awareness, good luck and may you also have happy times ahead.

It sounds like you’re leaving –say it ain’t so! Please don't do that! We need all the fun-loving types we can get around here...:sad:

BTW, I am self-aware in my femme underwear... :heehee:

Kaz
12-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Hi Suzy, like you I have learned loads about myself since joining this site and I am pretty self-aware of my Kaz side now too. But she does keep surprising me at times, so my journey goes on - hopefully for a lot longer! :) xx

suzy1
12-11-2012, 02:55 PM
It sounds like you’re leaving –say it ain’t so! Please don't do that! We need all the fun-loving types we can get around here...:sad:

BTW, I am self-aware in my femme underwear... :heehee:

Thanks everyone and no, I was not thinking of leaving unless I upset too many members [including upsetting Tamara but then she will get rid of me]:straightface:

Suzy