PDA

View Full Version : texas

Bobbie Lee
12-01-2005, 12:28 AM
has anyone ever been to "bout time" club in austin texas? if so could you tell what to expect? it is a CD friendly bar but would like to hear from someone who has been there. love bobbie

txcowboy68
12-08-2005, 08:34 AM
Bobby,
I have been there a couple of times. It is very CD friendly, a little smaall, but you can go there and relax and have a quiet evening without being bothered to much if you like. Just dont expect to many people to be there.. really just a "hole in the wall" local bar..

kathy gg
12-08-2005, 01:22 PM
HI Bobbi,

I have a good friend that goes there every few months or so and my cd friend says it is still as good as it as when I used to go there (like over 6 yrs ago). It is a 'dive bar' though, but not a dangerous place. It is not fancy or dancy or grand. But it is small enough that people are very freindly and you will see a wide assortment of characters as well. It is the kind of place where if you go there at least twice the bartenders will probably remember your name!

I would not go there in a ball gown, but dressy casual if you are inclined. Hope you enjoy yourself!