PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Delimas (Story + Found out)

Tyler
09-18-2004, 09:13 PM
I'm 18 despite me registering as born in 78, I don't care about birthdates!
First off I have 2 sisters, 1, 19 and 1, 32... Now the 19 plays a big part in my crossdressing. My story:

One day when I was 7 I got curious.. I went into my sisters room.. Knowing My father was asleep.. I snuck in.. Grabbed a bra, Were the same size clothes and always have been! I snapped on the pink bra thinking nothing of it. Took off my pants and put in her panties.. Which were pink.. And tight.. It felt good! :) I thought to myself "Being a girl is awesome" I pulled out a Skirt that was Blue jean style.. Put on and it was nice! Then the top, a Nice muscle shirt like top was what I yanked out.. I put it on and I was like "Wow! I make a pretty girl!" Well everything went smoothly.. I'd been cding on and off for the past 2 years.. When I was ten though I was having a wonderus time crossdressing.. Alone, laying in my bed with a Black night gown of my sisters on, thinking of why I couldn't have been born a Girl.. It felt so good.
I would do this for hours on end... For four more years everything was good.. But one day I was home alone for 12 hours or so I thought.. I was putting on my sises bra, I hadn't snaped it yet, Then My sister walks in and starts laughing, She giggles and says, "No, No, your doing it all wrong." And I reply, "This isn't what it-" when she cuts me off and says, "I know what it is, You've been wearing my clothes and I think you look pretty" And she says, "Here put this on" And hands me the panties.. I say, "No, I don't want to" She grabs my krotch, her being 15, and says, "This indicates your enjoying this! Embrace it!" I slowly pull up the Panties.. Suddenly she hands me a Razor and says, "It'll feel much better with no pubic & leg hair, She slams me on the bed and says, "You know you've wanted this to happen so embrace it damnit!" and I reply "Ok, I'll do it" Being scaired.. I shave! No cuts, amazing eh? She hands me a LEATHER Skirt and goes, "Put this on, an we need a new girly name for you, How about Katie?" And I say, "I love it, Call me Katie!" Still scaired! I slip on the skirt and she hands me this pink top, "It feels good!" I say meaning it! She walks over to the desk and says come over here! I go, "Ok, but why?" She goes, "I have to give you some make-up!"
I say, "Please no, I'll do anything..." She goes, "Bow down before me!" I bow down just when she commands me to! She makes me get up, and says, "Comon take it like a woman!" I get the make-up appilyed, then she brings out the red nail polish, I beg her not to but she puts it on me anyway..
I loved it though cause I wanted it all to happen! She does my Finger and toe nails.. Brings out the Pink pantyhose and black "Elegant" shoes, makes me put them on and be a Girl in public, everyone thinks I'm a girl when this happens, I was quite amazed, and I loved being a woman, and my sister still does me that way and I'm still katie!

Sara Kat
09-18-2004, 09:42 PM
I wish I had a sister like that. Hell, I wish I had a sister to begin with.

crispy
09-18-2004, 10:58 PM
Oh Tyler, that's wonderful. :)

But is it really true or just a delicious fantasy? :confused: Either way, I wish.......... ;)

mchelle
09-19-2004, 09:58 AM
wow that would b nice

Tyler
09-19-2004, 12:59 PM
Well.. It was fun, Being only 14 at the time, I was able to suck it up and go with it.. If that happend when I was 10 or 11 I would have cried like a baby!

Yes that was true, But It makes a good fantasy!

Wenda
09-19-2004, 02:11 PM
I used to fantasize about something like that. awesome. wenda.

Tyler
09-19-2004, 02:21 PM
It was great, the kind of thing I will remember and love my whole life, My GF knows I'm a CD and we have fun, "Nights on the town"

I make a belivable gal, Unlike alot of CD's who have too much chin! I have a woman like Make-up (the body/face)

Amelie
09-19-2004, 02:25 PM
That's a great story Tyler. Sounds like you enjoy life. It must be great to go out and pass as a female so easily. You should post some photos, we'd love to see them.
Love Amelie

Tyler
09-19-2004, 02:41 PM
It's 6:14 here in Kentucky and yeah I enjoy life, I'm at my house, I moved outta My Mother and Fathers house about a month ago... I only have 1 pic because my scanner is broke, As a matter of fact, My sis is here and I'm wearing a Pink silk Night gown! Red toe nails, Courdasie (sp) of her.. :D

Virtue
09-19-2004, 02:46 PM
Being able to dress like that in front of people would be cool, but I don't yearn for it that much yet, I've showed girls I know pictures thats about it outside of this forum.

Tyler
09-19-2004, 02:51 PM
I'll see if I can upload my Pic, If I manage to Don't say I didn't warn you... And btw: I was 16 when It was taken.. Just make requests!

Lawren
09-19-2004, 03:50 PM
Did you go on to become Prom Queen? You are charming!

LoL, Lawren

P.S. You should use that pic as your avatar.

Tyler
09-19-2004, 03:54 PM
I don't know weather your serious or not but I can say these few things, I told you guys I make a Pretty Girl, I also said it required a Hell of a lot of make-up, I have a Girlish Figure, I belive I am the perfect mix of M/F, W/o the make-up I look more like a guy, the make-up adds alot!

And BTW: I like the popular anime dragonball z, And the guy in the avatar is Broly... He's a bad guy as well as my favorite character!

Allison Vamp
09-19-2004, 04:14 PM
i don't think that's a picture of a guy, sorry, nice try.

Lawren
09-19-2004, 04:18 PM
I didn't mean to offend.

Lawren

Tyler
09-19-2004, 04:18 PM
Oh, no. Thats me alright :) I warned you and the others, If you choose not to belive me thats your prob, Although I do look extra girly there, more than usual :D

Well.. Almost got ya, The story is true but thats a pic of my friend Hope, LOL!
But I really do make a pretty girl... :D :p

NewShy21NJmtf
09-19-2004, 06:08 PM
makes a great fantasy, but it's too good to be true

Stephanie

crispy
09-19-2004, 07:31 PM
What the hell............. fantasy and reality are inextricably mingled for me .... so what? :cool:

And look at my avatar (past and present) ........ I'm kidding nobody :p

I'm here to have fun, to be supportive and to support. ENJOY. :D

kristi cd
09-20-2004, 03:15 PM
I have to agree with Stephanie on this one, a little to fantasy for me to believe. And BTW, what picture is everyone talking about? :confused:

Tyler
09-20-2004, 03:29 PM
The story may be too good to be true, but it's true!

And the pic was removed by me cause it was a fake! LOL

I loved every second of it when it happened!

BoyInLace
09-21-2004, 05:16 PM
That is a fantastic story - I could only dream of that happening to me! :o