PDA

View Full Version : A Great Day

Jenna1561
12-01-2005, 12:39 AM
Hi Girls,

If you read my last post, you would know that my dressing opportunities have significantly diminished over the last two months, due to a change in work schedule, but today I took some personal time off and had some fun dressing. I keep my toenails polished all the time, currently with Ruby Clarity from Sally Hansen. So last night I stayed up late and did my finger nails. When my wife woke up, I just kept my hands under the covers and slept in, til she and the children were gone. Showered, makeup and dressed.

I wore my new and first pair of breastforms outside for the first time today and they really looked and felt great, so much better than the pantyhose filled with birdseed.

I wore a khaki ankle length knit skirt, black tights (it's a bit on the cool side today), and black 1 1/2" closed toed heels. I topped that with a heavy black knit cowl necked sweater and leather jacket. Silver rope necklace, bracelet, watch, button ear rings (clip on of course - wish I was brave enough to get them pierced), and 3 rings. I was in heaven as I checked the neighborhood and walked out to my minivan.

I live in a small town (about 17,000) and there's always a risk of running into someone I might know. But unless I'm face-to-face with one, I don't think they'd recognize me from afar; my van, now that's another story. But with caution thrown to the wind I headed out.

First to the Post Office to check my box - no mail, then to the gas station to pump some gas, in a girly fashion of course. Then some shopping, well looking anyway, I wasn't about to actually buy anything in girl mode in my hometown.

I walked through our Goody's Clothing store, Fashion Bug, Stage, JC Penneys, a Hallmark store, and a local gift shop. I also strolled down our main shopping street window shopping here and there. Stopped by an ATM and made a withdrawal for later spending.

I found the cutest purse that I'll go back for in guy mode and some lovely evening wear, but I really have no place to show that type of clothing off. I also found some nice gifts for my wife for Christmas and our upcoming 20th anniversary.

I'll close now but just want to say, Wow I had a GREAT time!

Love,

Jenna

paulaN
12-01-2005, 01:55 AM
I know how you feel I don't get to dress that often. I am glad you had such a wonderful day. feels good doesn't it? keep on girlen.

Paula Rae
12-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Hey Jenna

What a great day for you, I admire and envy your fortitude.
Your story is very encouraging to me and I'm sure to others.
Let me join you, in your happiness, I now how you feel.
Thank you for sharing.

Ricki B

PS: Beautiful avatar

Sharon
12-01-2005, 04:10 AM
It sounds like you had a wonderful day, Jenna, I'm so happy for you!

Now, with the end of the year fast approaching, you make sure you take all the personal days you're entitled to. :)

RachelDenise
12-01-2005, 05:55 AM
Way to go Jenna! I'm so very happy for you and wish more of those kind of dyas to you!:D

TGMarla
12-01-2005, 09:06 AM
Wow, Jenna, that's really great. Sometimes I wonder at myself for being such a chicken. But what a nightmare it would be if I were to come home from such an outing only to find someone home. It's not just me and my wife in our house. But way to go!

:cheer:

Holly
12-01-2005, 09:07 AM
Jenna, what an absolutely wonderful and fabulous day. Congratulations, honey.

Jenna1561
12-02-2005, 12:43 AM
Thanks girls. I appreciate the support.

Marla, you're right, that is one of the scariest moments, coming home: wife and 4 kids at home. If my wife's van is in the driveway or either of my two oldest children's cars are there, I would just drive past.

I pull into the driveway, look through the living room window to see if either of my younger 2 have come home from school early (both schools are within walking distance), and cautiously enter the house and listen for tell tale signs of occupancy, then I head to the bedroom.

Scarry moments, but I play it as safe as I can. Though right now, I'm a little risque. I'm sitting at my pc desk in my bedroom, my wife is asleep, I'm painting my toenails and wearing a pair of black high cut satin panties, both of which my wife knows about, but I am also wearing a bra and my B cup forms beneath a long sleeved shirt. If she woke and found me like this, or if a child came in and discovered, I'd be at a loss. But I think the risk is somewhat exciting and I love wearing them (the forms).

Love,

Jenna

Rikki
12-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Hi Jenna, sounds like you had a good time. I always carry a bag a clothes in my car, beit drab or fem, that way when I come home and somebody there who shouldn't see me, I can go around the block and change. I can always leave the home and go to the mall and change and put on the makeup.I ussually do this in the evening and this time a year I can pull in to the mall parking lot and change then take the long way home and enjoy the drive. Most the time I will change back to he mode before I get to the house because a the neighbor hood would see me for sure. My wife knows and iis glad that I change before I get home. Anyways, enjoy all the days you can.

Rikki