PDA

View Full Version : I find that I know to much about womens attire,beauty care & makeup

luscious
12-12-2012, 07:11 AM
that I arouse suspicion from women.

I also know how to fix to many beauty issues and problems and get excited about it besides the medical ones that i am expected to know.

how about you?

Kate Simmons
12-12-2012, 07:14 AM
Guilty as charged Hon but I'm not complaining and neither are the women.;):)

kimdl93
12-12-2012, 07:15 AM
I don't necessarily arouse suspicions, since the women closest to me already know we have many share interests ;)

linda allen
12-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Well, just keep your mouth shut. You can ask questions if you want. Or, don't worry about it and let them think what they will.

I Am Paula
12-12-2012, 09:54 AM
If you're worried about it, don't say anything. Women I know ask me for advice.-Celeste

bridget thronton
12-12-2012, 10:36 AM
I guess I do not care about arousing suspicions - i generally only comment on fashion, i still feel like makeup beginner

Beverley Sims
12-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Having done photography for weekly shopping catalogs I have a working knowledge of womens dress requirements.
When I get a suspicious question I always remind them that I am an experienced lingerie adjuster, specializing in twenty year old women.
That leads to a more animated and interactive conversation.
Be very careful not to sound sleazy though....
I live for it. :)

melanie206
12-12-2012, 02:47 PM
My college age daughter, who does not know about Melanie, recently entered the kitchen and said something to me like, "doesn't my eye make up look great". I guess I began studying her eyes like I was examining a work of art and she said, "you're just supposed to yes!". She had done a great job, too bad I couldn't ask her exactly what she had done.

Roberta Young
12-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Luscious, also like You i have learned alot. Wife always asks "does this go with this" she says i have a eye for fashion. Hugs Roberta

Cheryl T
12-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Me too...although I try to keep it toned down in conversations with GG's.
Funny thing, the other day my wife and I were Xmas shopping (me drab) and she found these winter white slacks she loved and tried on. They looked great and after she decided to get them she looks at me and asks "What color shoes would be best with these?". I looked at her and said, "Is this a test?". She said no, she wanted my opinion as being a CD I pay much closer attention to fashion and what others wear that does and does not look good.
I was flattered that she thought that much of my fashion sense and we headed off to the shoe department ...
By the way, she's right...I do pay much more attention than she does...don't we all??

Angela Campbell
12-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Having done photography for weekly shopping catalogs I have a working knowledge of womens dress requirements.
When I get a suspicious question I always remind them that I am an experienced lingerie adjuster, specializing in twenty year old women.
That leads to a more animated and interactive conversation.
Be very careful not to sound sleazy though....
I live for it. :)

Uhhh do you need a helper or an apprentice?

docrobbysherry
12-12-2012, 08:59 PM
It's not a problem unless u go shopping with them. As I did this afternoon with my daughter. She thinks I'm clueless about everything. So, there were no hitches.

I'll go back tomorrow and a score a few SALE items that caught my eye!

AllyCDTV
12-12-2012, 10:53 PM
I was at the shoemaker in guy mode the other day and saw a gorgeous pair of leopard skin pumps on the counter. I made some comment about how lucky women were to be able to wear something as colorful as this. I tried to cut the conversation short though so he wouldn't get suspicious. LOL