PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Card/Gift

linda allen
12-12-2012, 09:02 AM
For those with a wife or SO who knows and accepts your crossdressing, if you have a female name that you go by and your wife or SO knows and uses that female name, do you/would you give her a card or gift and sign your female name? Would you give her another using your male name?

becky77
12-12-2012, 09:06 AM
No never, she doesn't even know the name I use.

GG7irish
12-12-2012, 09:07 AM
I bought a gift for my SO and i put Cass on it and it is under the tree. :) I guess to me it makes her accepted and part of the family too.

I would be happy to receive a gift from Cass as well as one marked from my BF.

Kate Simmons
12-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I haven't but it wouldn't matter actually. She knows who I am and how I feel about her in either mode.:battingeyelashes::)

linda allen
12-12-2012, 09:18 AM
I bought a gift for my SO and i put Cass on it and it is under the tree. :) I guess to me it makes her accepted and part of the family too.

I would be happy to receive a gift from Cass as well as one marked from my BF.

I had to read this twice to figure out that you are the GG and "Cass" is the crossdresser. It's great you got a gift for "her".

bridget thronton
12-12-2012, 10:42 AM
My wife knows my fem name but only talks about Bridget in the third person (even when I am dressed) - so probably would not sign a card that way

May(be)
12-12-2012, 10:46 AM
I love this idea! Thank you so much Linda. I was thinking that it would be fun to receive a gift from my wife for May, but it's even better to give one from May. My wife is going to be so surprised!!

Jenniferathome
12-12-2012, 10:49 AM
I would not. Jennifer is only a very small part of my wife's life.

Beverley Sims
12-12-2012, 11:26 AM
I would use my male name unless there was a special cool relationship between you.

Cheryl T
12-12-2012, 03:21 PM
I don't give her an Xmas card from me, only from him....it's a couple's thing...

Cassandra Lynn
12-12-2012, 06:35 PM
I look equally forward to any gifts from my wonderful GF, but the best gift of all has already happened.....:love:....the rest is just cake as they say.

BOBBI G.
12-13-2012, 04:14 AM
Using your scenario, and being that I love to go to card shops and read through them to find the [B]RIGHT ONES[B] (NOTICE ONES IS PLURAL), I would have just cause to get more for the occasion, and send or give to her in both personas. But, alas, I have been solitayr for two years now, and am not even looking for aanother relationship.

Bobbi

AmyGaleRT
12-13-2012, 04:45 AM
I've given my fiancee cards signed by both my male self and Amy. (I love signing my femme name.) She liked them.

Also, for her birthday, I bought her a new outfit for the Christmas party. We agreed that the blouse and the skirt were from my male self, but the shoes and the pendant were from Amy. :D

- Amy

noeleena
12-13-2012, 05:03 AM
Hi,

Its noeleena.

& yes Jos call's me noel or no'e, allways has & will. well after 39 years why should it change, some times there may be a few who are new to me, then Jos will say, this is noeleena.

Noel, or no-el, is both male & female so im not bothered,

...noeleena...

Jillian Faith
12-13-2012, 06:22 AM
Yes I have given my wife two cards (one signed with my femme name and one with my male name) on several occasions

Rogina B
12-13-2012, 07:08 AM
My wife gives me girl gifts to Rogina from time to time so there will be something under the tree for sure...My daughter does as well!

Connie D50
12-13-2012, 07:12 AM
I give my wife cards and emails all the time signed Connie (of course I also give her cards with amle name)

linda allen
12-13-2012, 08:00 AM
Good replies. I see many girls actually do it.

I'm trying to get my wife to call me by the "girl" verson of my male name (not Linda, that's only for here and it's a long story), but so far, no sucess so I won't be able to do it this year. Some day, I hope!