PDA

View Full Version : Last Place You Want To Be Caught Dressed En Femme

christinac
12-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Mindy's story about the speeding ticket got me thinking and I just cannot resist asking this question: Where would be the last place that you'd want to be caught dressed En femme?:eek:

My answer, to be one hundred percent honest, is that I never really thought about it before because I've never officially been out in public en femme other than once or twice walking my dog around the block in a tennis skirt and heels. I guess off the top of my head would be somewhere where there is a large number of my family members because outside of a few cousins my family goes from extreme Hell, fire, and brimstone religious to old school hate everything rednecks.:sad:

Angela Campbell
12-12-2012, 07:46 PM
A biker bar in south Georgia on a saturday night would be stressful. Or maybe that church in Gainesville FL that got so much press for wanting to burn the Koran and fighting against gay rights....not sure what would be worse. Maybe hearing "you're on Candid Camera!"

christinac
12-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Or maybe that church in Gainesville FL that got so much press for wanting to burn the Koran and fighting against gay rights....

I can say a big AMEN to that. Can't remember the name of that place but the so called pastor's name is Terry Jones and man he is out there to be polite.

roby54
12-12-2012, 07:51 PM
that church in topeka ks that protests at furnerals

Danielle_cder
12-12-2012, 07:56 PM
the western slope oil/gas field.

Kate Simmons
12-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Yep. I'd pretty much say a redneck bar. Where "string 'em up" is more than just an expression. Problem is I would probably kick their collective a**e* in the process. ;) :)

STACY B
12-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Well don't know about you Ladys but I think about the worse place on earth to be Hemmed up all dressed up in your sunday best would be the ol JAIL HOUSE !! Any where else would be bad ,,,But in jail you can't run an hide or change !! Ohhhh an thanks for the Killer thread !!

christinac
12-12-2012, 08:37 PM
I think about the worse place on earth to be Hemmed up all dressed up in your sunday best would be the ol JAIL HOUSE !!

That might depend on where the jail was at. :)

Being Paige
12-12-2012, 08:42 PM
I would say that I wouldn't want to be caught dead! Although you wouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone except to the big guy upstairs! LOL

docrobbysherry
12-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Personally? Really? Pretty much ANY vanilla venue. Macy's. Vons. Walmart. Denny's.

I was going to say, "Running out of gas in front of my middle school daughter's school during lunch break." But, she's in college now, so that CAN'T happen. Any of the others could!

LisaHeartfilia
12-12-2012, 08:45 PM
A biker bar in south Georgia on a saturday night would be stressful. Or maybe that church in Gainesville FL that got so much press for wanting to burn the Koran and fighting against gay rights....not sure what would be worse. Maybe hearing "you're on Candid Camera!"

You mean WBC? Or Westboro? I agree if thats what you mean. But I'm going to throw in my two cents and say your place of work if it involves people who aren't accepting, such as my workplace, or my old workplace. They were terrible. One of my co-workers came out as bi at work and he was ridiculed on the spot for it. I felt so bad for him.

Dawn cd
12-12-2012, 08:50 PM
A junior high school at dismissal time.

LaraPeterson
12-12-2012, 09:02 PM
You go ahead Kate. And I'll stand there right with you and poke them in the eyes with my stilettos.

Angela Campbell
12-12-2012, 09:04 PM
As miserable as Jr High was for me ...anytime there would be bad.

sterling12
12-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Oh, I think they would all be bad places to be "caught" en-femme.

Kinda makes a good case for being out of The Closet, doesn't it? You can't be "caught" if your doing something that people know you do! Then, you would only be acknowledging your behavior(s). That would certainly take The Sting out of that situation!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Karren H
12-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Underground in one of our coal mine.... they could hide your body where no one would ever find it!

Tara D. Rose
12-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Mine would be like being at home and all of my family and friends, relatives and neighbors on my birthday all barge in and yell,,,, SURPRISE!!!.

christinac
12-12-2012, 09:15 PM
You mean WBC? Or Westboro?

No, she is talking about Terry Jones of Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville Fl.

AllieSF
12-12-2012, 10:17 PM
I like yours the best, Tara. Being out to the world, .... except for family and friends of my male self, coming out to family in that scenario might even drive me to stop crossdressing all together. NOT!! But that still is scary to me.

STACY B
12-12-2012, 10:21 PM
Mine would be like being at home and all of my family and friends, relatives and neighbors on my birthday all barge in and yell,,,, SURPRISE!!!.

You gotta be kidding me ? That is my Fantasy Party ,,Hell just get it all over an done with !! This one at a time crap gets old fast ! SURPRISE ,,,I'm a GIRL NOW !!

Leah Lynn
12-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Some interesting answers! A few of those places I'd dislike, because of the scarcity of GG's. Them fellers might decide to "make a real woman out of you!"

NathalieX66
12-12-2012, 10:38 PM
You gotta be kidding me ? That is my Fantasy Party ,,Hell just get it all over an done with !! This one at a time crap gets old fast ! SURPRISE ,,,I'm a GIRL NOW !!

Hell, yeah y'all!
Stacy I agree, I'm the same as you.

Stephanie Miller
12-12-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm thinking the BIG screen at the Super Bowl would not be good. How many T.V. viewers (let along in the stands). Can you say "Hi Mom! :ft:"

Rachel Morley
12-12-2012, 10:58 PM
I assume this is a scenario where you suddenly get "beamed" to a place (in a Star Trek kinda way) .. so yeah, in that case, a real bad red neck, Hell's Angels type of biker bar would be my worst nightmare as I don't think those guys would worry too much about being politically correct or holding back on the violence. I feel sure that they wouldn't take kindly to being in close proximity to crossdressers at their beloved "watering hole".

Amy R Lynn
12-12-2012, 11:12 PM
I assume this is a scenario where you suddenly get "beamed" to a place (in a Star Trek kinda way) .. so yeah, in that case, a real bad red neck, Hell's Angels type of biker bar would be my worst nightmare as I don't think those guys would worry too much about being politically correct or holding back on the violence. I feel sure that they wouldn't take kindly to being in close proximity to crossdressers at their beloved "watering hole".

Ever watch Sons Of Anarchy? In the one episode they had a transgendered prostitute that was helping them black mail someone. The one biker named Tiggy, was pretty interested in getting with her. Couldn't take his eyes off her. So... you never know, if that were to happen you might get a big tough protector to take care of you.

Still.... I have to agree, I would not want to be in that position! Lets not test the theory!

For me it would be getting caught at my church. They are very conservative, and not very accepting of any differences at all

Marleena
12-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Umm.. probably hiking near the Iranian border.

Leslie Langford
12-12-2012, 11:22 PM
Pretty much any fundamentalist Muslim country...

Being stoned or having a body part amputated for alleged wrong-doings really isn't my idea of a good time. :eek: :thumbsdn: :nailbiting:

May(be)
12-12-2012, 11:25 PM
At a nude beach. Wait, I don't even know how that would work. That's just nonsense... Ugh, looks like I ruined another thread.

Krististeph
12-12-2012, 11:26 PM
Southern (south ofI-80, west of 59) Illinois. everywhere else you can either carry concealed or do not need to. (this is a current events reference, not a political reference) :-)

Though i must admit, some of the nicer st. Louis suburbs in Ill, i felt okay shopping en drab... not sure if i would have chanced en femme- but i'm sort of chicken.

But rural Illinois, is not someplace i'd trust to go out en femme blindly, i've been all over the state. Funny, in some ways, IL has some of the best TG protection laws...
kristi

Mindy More
12-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Mindy's story about the speeding ticket got me thinking and I just cannot resist asking this question: Where would be the last place that you'd want to be caught dressed En femme?:eek:

Glad I could inspire a thread like this somehow LOL. I think I sorta was in that situation with being pulled over.
Now I'd have to say that maybe if I was in front of all of my sports peers and camera's a blazing (as they can be) I would most likely lose most if not all the respect I've gained throughout the years. Possibly lose fans, minions, and dear friends in the process due to the lack of respect. I'd probably play again but not in the same capacity and it wouldn't be the same.

(so many places around the world to no want to be caught dressed en femme though)

~Joanne~
12-13-2012, 12:09 AM
I'd hate to be caught in space without a ship, that would suck ;)

christinac
12-13-2012, 12:17 AM
(so many places around the world to no want to be caught dressed en femme though)

I was just reading an article today about someplace in Africa where gays and transgenders are routinely attacked and beaten nearly to death and there is nothing they can do about it because in that particular country being gay or transgendered is a capital offense. I meant to copy the link to the article and posted it, but I ended up getting distracted and now I can't find the article again.

May(be)
12-13-2012, 12:22 AM
I was just reading an article today about someplace in Africa where gays and transgenders are routinely attacked and beaten nearly to death and there is nothing they can do about it because in that particular country being gay or transgendered is a capital offense. I meant to copy the link to the article and posted it, but I ended up getting distracted and now I can't find the article again.

You're probably thinking about Nigeria. Here's Wikipedia's thoughts on the conditions for LGBT in Nigeria:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Nigeria

christinac
12-13-2012, 12:29 AM
You're probably thinking about Nigeria.[/url]

No, but the article did mention Nigeria. I think the country is around the area of the Congo. I'll post the link if I can find the article again.

Celeste
12-13-2012, 12:59 AM
I think being caught in a shopping mall where my ex and her family would catch me tops my list,it would give them reason to applaud our divorce.The Muslim countries would be pretty awful too with all the foot and electric tortures they enjoy..lol

Loni
12-13-2012, 01:11 AM
i would have to say any muslam country. or even a area they control. the forced surgery and drugs, ok there but not the forced prostitution deal. or the getting stoned to death.

second would be any place short of gg's, with lots of knuckle daggers.

as for jail..just so long as i get put into the lady's cell. not the working lady's cell. kinda rough in there.

friends and family. hay party time.

Chickhe
12-13-2012, 02:30 AM
I think the worst place to be would be one a sinking ship, getting forced on to a life boat while others stay behind and then later having to explain you didn't do it on purpose...and having nobody believe you!

Otherwise, the worst place to be is the woman's when the person in the stall next to you asks if they can borrow a personal item...

ArleneRaquel
12-13-2012, 02:59 AM
In the Cook County Jail, or any jail for that matter. Especially not in any fundamentalist strongehold, by that I mean fundmentalism of any kind.

Stephanie47
12-13-2012, 03:06 AM
Actually, if I were wanting to out myself, that may be the place I would want to do it. I would be having a hell of a time! :)

noeleena
12-13-2012, 03:28 AM
Hi,

Im one of those that'll have to ...pass ... on... by with this one, the pass just means , would i pass, any way no matter were iv been been in many different places met many people as well. iv never asked what they thought of me yet pretty much every one has been nice to me so im respected as i am, bikers , church people , bars, even gay bars, & many places, some i thought would be redneck in thier thinking,

so maybe they see in me something that allows for myself to be able to pass on by,

...noeleena...

AmyGaleRT
12-13-2012, 04:42 AM
I'd hate to be caught in space without a ship, that would suck ;)

Exactly how much it would suck would depend on whether you were wearing a pressure suit at the time. ;)

(Sadly, there are no "ladies' pressure suits," they're all kind of unisex. Though one of Heinlein's novels did describe a maternity pressure suit, which had an external corset that could be let out as the woman got closer to term.)

OK, back on topic. Worst place to be caught en femme? How about a crowded concert or ball game...with a full bladder? :eek:

- Amy

alwayshave
12-13-2012, 10:00 AM
On a Greek freighter.;)

julia marie
12-13-2012, 11:29 AM
The surprise birthday party would make for some explaining. Those of you talking about the country in Africa: It's Uganda where there is pending legislation to apply the death penalty to gays.

Beverley Sims
12-13-2012, 11:46 AM
I agree there are some scary bars in Redneck Country. :)

Bonnie84
12-13-2012, 01:30 PM
My worst would've been being caught while I was still active duty military. Currently, the worst would be being caught by coworkers. I work in as a "manly man" as an armed security officer. A lot of the guys have too much fun pointing out and joking about the CD/TV/TS(s) we get around the job site.

In the less realistic realm...um...probably any secluded part of West Virginia...banjos freak me out...

audreyinalbany
12-13-2012, 01:43 PM
From a purely practical point of view--I'd hate to be caught using the ladies' room when one of the GG's in there starts creaming bloody murder about there being a 'pervert' stalking women in the rest room...

AngelaKelly<3
12-13-2012, 06:23 PM
Somehow getting spotted by a news camera that's filming for the Scottish News or something. :eek:

Or maybe at a "suprise party" that all my family and friends throw, when I think I've got time to dress, as I think they're out of the house lol :heehee:

All hypothetical of course lol a surprise party would never be kept a surprise in my family...shocked I've managed to keep my dressing locked away from them all this time tbh :heehee:

sandra-leigh
12-13-2012, 07:17 PM
The last place? Easy: at my funeral. My ghost is going to be rather grumpy if they bury / cremate me in male clothes. :sad:

(It would like being buried in the graveyard of my mother's religion: incredibly disrespectful of how I've lived my life.)

CynthiaD
12-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Of the places where I've actually been, I'd say my worst nightmare would be finding myself en femme in the men's restroom at Grand Central Station.

My second worst nightmare: finding myself there in drab.

LadyPilot
12-13-2012, 07:27 PM
At a nude beach. Wait, I don't even know how that would work. That's just nonsense... Ugh, looks like I ruined another thread.
Now thats funny! I guess getting caught at a nude beach wearing a bikini!

christinac
12-14-2012, 02:09 PM
Nude beach wouldn't be so bad unless someone takes offense to your make up and nail polish.

kimdl93
12-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Probably at any NASCAR event...or any of 1000 small town bars in Texas.

FaithGrace
12-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Anywhere that plays that theme song from Deliverance!

"You sure do have a pretty mouth...

Jaymees22
12-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Actually was in this situation and was approached, I was young and in the Marines at the time. Needless to say I left in a hurry!! Hugs Jaymee

My second worst nightmare: finding myself there in drab.[/QUOTE]

moniqueCD21
12-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Thats a very good question! I would say jail but that would also go for NOT being en femme! Or also with the Westboro Baptist Church.

Jocee
12-16-2012, 12:05 PM
NFL Football game in the other teams logo wear ")

christinac
12-16-2012, 02:52 PM

That sounds like it could be fun like cheering for your team from the opponents bleachers.

Shelly Preston
12-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Somehow getting spotted by a news camera that's filming for the Scottish News or something. :eek:

I have been there Angela. Thankfully they did not use the footage.

There will always be places you wont be caught because you dont go there for your own safety

KaylaCD
12-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Probably at a bar.

PretzelGirl
12-16-2012, 03:43 PM

Really! I was thinking at Yankee stadium with a Red Sox jersey on. Even if it is pink. :D

Brittany CD
12-16-2012, 03:52 PM
Probably in front of a lot of people, especially people I know

christinac
12-16-2012, 04:04 PM
A police raid!! Even if it was just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

MeganHenry
12-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Thats a very good question! I would say jail but that would also go for NOT being en femme! Or also with the Westboro Baptist Church.

Westboro Baptist Church...Too funny. I'd say last place for me...hmmm I'll need to think about that.

Alliex
12-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Its just sad that people cant be themselve anywhere and not worry about being judged.

MaryAnn40c
12-17-2012, 01:39 AM
hmmmm I have been coming out to more people sooo getting caught is not a bad thing....it would speed things up a bit....

drag n fly
12-17-2012, 04:28 AM
How bout my monthly American Legion meeting...Bad enough I show up with double pierced ears...They'd have a shitfit if I showed up in a dress..This is a very conservative town..And I am very UNconservative...smooches jackie

rachael.davis
12-17-2012, 10:15 AM

Oddly enough Iran is trans friendly, but you really really have to want to be a woman under shia interpretation of sharia law http://www.genderacrossborders.com/2009/09/14/progress-for-transgender-people-in-iran/

christinac
12-17-2012, 11:02 AM
Oddly enough Iran is trans friendly, but you really really have to want to be a woman under shia interpretation of sharia law

There is some very weird interpretations in that neck of the woods. I was reading the other day that in one of those countries over there having a gay relationship is illegal unless one partner completely lives full time the opposite sex. However, I wouldn't want to be a woman under Sharia where you can be stoned to death for just being accused of adultery, or publicly flogged for wearing pants.

cjlegs
12-17-2012, 11:41 AM
Church or being pulled over by the police. :-)

CJ

jaye_cd
12-18-2012, 04:21 AM
I wouldn't want to be caught on fire en femme. Come to think of it, that would suck in drab as well.

jjjjohanne
12-18-2012, 06:26 AM
Definitely the surface of the sun... or a volcano. Either one.

Gillian84
12-18-2012, 07:36 AM
A lot of early responses talking about Westboro. IMHO, those people are cowards who I would be glad to offend with my dressing. Where I wouldn't want to be is at a Ted Nugent concert.

Millie
12-18-2012, 09:17 AM
With my biker buddies

Marleena
12-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Oddly enough Iran is trans friendly, but you really really have to want to be a woman under shia interpretation of sharia law http://www.genderacrossborders.com/2009/09/14/progress-for-transgender-people-in-iran/

Only problem is that I wouldn't be Muslim, I'd just be some guy in a dress in a jail cell. Yikes!

I think having gay people transition is their way around homosexuality. Homosexuals are sentenced to death instead.

stacycoral
12-18-2012, 09:31 AM
Personally i would not want to be seen in my hometown, or near my kids school.

Vanessa Winters
01-19-2013, 08:10 PM
A viral youtube video.

Karen Corona
01-24-2013, 05:18 PM
I'd just moved back to wonderful Northern California after many years in Vermont and as soon as I got home I dressed myself to the nines and headed for San Francisco. I hit a couple of bars and was on my way back to my hotel when I got confused and ran not one but two red lights in the space of a block right in front of the SFPD. They pulled me over and asked for my Drivers License and Registration which were from Vermont and did not at all resemble the way I looked. They asked if I'd had anything to drink and I told them no but they decided to give me a sobriety test anyway. They had a female officer administer the test and she could immediately tell that I wasn't drunk. There I was standing on Van Ness Avenue putting my fingers to my nose. Finally, I said to the Officer, "How am I doing?"

She said, "You're doing fine."

Then I thought, what the hell and said, "how do I look?"

She smiled at me and said, "you look great, so pretty."

I thanked her and told her about how excited I was about being me in The City and they let me go without a ticket or anything.

Elizabeth Ann
01-24-2013, 06:06 PM
Several people mentioned Westboro Baptist Church. I would not want to be there alone, but what a hoot it would be if, at one of their services, they suddenly found themselves outnumbered by crossdressers!

Liz

MsJanessa
01-25-2013, 08:50 PM

""""""""""""""""""""""

Michelle (Oz)
01-25-2013, 10:30 PM
Where would be the worst place to be dressed en femme? Simple - any where my wife was.

Annette Anderson
01-25-2013, 11:04 PM
A KLU KLUX KLAN rally in Alabama

Jenni Yumiko
01-25-2013, 11:18 PM
On a peopleofwalmart . Com page

Rhonda Ann
01-25-2013, 11:19 PM
In my very conservative town, just about anywhere. The police would arrest me just to have fun with it. My daughter and my sons would disown me. I think Westboro Baptist would be a great place to go dressed in fem. We all should make a plan.

There needs to be a like button for some of these, I have gotten some really good laughs out of some of these post.

JBPerry
01-25-2013, 11:28 PM
on MCRD San Diego among Drill Instructors! Those who were in the Marines will know!

Nicole Erin
01-25-2013, 11:42 PM
Several people mentioned Westboro Baptist Church. I would not want to be there alone, but what a hoot it would be if, at one of their services, they suddenly found themselves outnumbered by crossdressers!

Have some REAL flamboyant drag queens, some TS, CD, FTM, and even a few TV there showing off their hairy legs in mini skirts :D
CAN YOU IMAGINE them screaming about hellfire and damnation? Be like 100 people off various places of the Tg spectrum who would suddenly feel the need to attend church that day hahahahh :D

(puts on serious face...) their heads would explode. Just, yeah. It would be the gayest event the church ever saw. Just, it would. (shrug)

tammyfb
01-26-2013, 09:11 AM
... Problem is I would probably kick their collective a**e* in the process. ;) :)

Kate, that's not a problem ... it's a solution :heehee:

I would say that I wouldn't want to be caught dead! Although you wouldn't have to explain yourself to anyone except to the big guy upstairs! LOL

Yeah, I guess there are two sides to that coin. :D

No kidding. Or any muslim country for that matter.:eek:

There needs to be a like button for some of these, I have gotten some really good laughs out of some of these post.

I agree 100% You all are too funny. :D

flatlander_48
01-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Being a motorsprts fan of long standing, the last place for me would be a race track. Lots of macho types, often fueled by various liquid refreshments. Not a good place. However, from my experience, you'd probably do better at a road course than an oval. Road racing seems to draw a bit different patronage...

Vickie_CDTV
01-26-2013, 06:39 PM
For me, the worst place to be caught dressed, literally... the morgue.

Roberta_C
01-26-2013, 07:46 PM
I think I'd have to agree with those who said their hometown! In a small parochial community I think you'd very quickly become the subject of scandalous gossip! I'd hate that! :-(

Tammy Nowakowski
01-26-2013, 08:33 PM
Going to jail or going to the hospital after being in a car wreck

tammyfb
01-27-2013, 09:16 AM
I would have to say the whole getting arrested, booked, photographed, strip searched and landing in a cell. I can't imagine being in a more vulnerable position than that, that you can't get out of.