PDA

View Full Version : Youth is wasted on the young...

Deedee Skyblue
12-12-2012, 09:36 PM
I can't believe I wasted all my time when I was younger trying to get girls to take their clothes, when it is so much fun putting on their clothes...

Deedee :o

AllieSF
12-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Yeah Deedee, I know what you mean. I think that actually we have all this living and getting old backward. As a comedian once said, "Wouldn't it be great if we were old when we are born with all that stored up and hard earned experience, and then as we get younger we can use all the knowledge to get what we want, to where we finally crawl back to that Holy Grail that we so desperately sought during our lives?"

STACY B
12-12-2012, 10:07 PM
I can't believe I wasted all my time when I was younger trying to get girls to take their clothes, when it is so much fun putting on their clothes...

Deedee :o

Yea but we had to get um to take um off so we could try them on ?

Barbara Ella
12-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Yes, but I didn't know then what I know now. And even now I am not sure what it is I know. I only know that i can't do now what I could do then, but I didn't even know what to do when I could. i need a drink, just thinking about what I haven't done, even if I couldn't.

Barbara

RenneB
12-12-2012, 10:31 PM
I swear that if the it 'net was invented back in the 70's I most certainly would have taken a different timeline... For so long I longed to know who else out there was born like me with this idea that I was female inside of a male body... Now with half a century on the third rock I find this place...well better make the best of what you got right?...

Renne.....

DebbieL
12-12-2012, 10:55 PM
I'm 57 years old, and I often want to kick myself for not coming out when I was younger, say 20, or 18, or even 12 (before I started puberty). I knew I was transsexual from age 5, even though I didn't know the term for it. However, I also have to remember how CDs and Transsexuals were treated in the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s. In the 1960s, you could be arrested for being cross-dressed in public. The Stonewall and Castro riots started when police started doing a routine round-up of the transvestites (no breakdown of CDs, TSs, TVs, and Drag-queens back in those days). Most transsexuals were given electro-shock and if that didn't work, orbital lobotomies, in extreme cases, full frontal lobotomies. In the 1970s, SRS consisted of removing the testicles and inverting the penis, but the nerves were not moved into a sensitive clitoris. Getting a sex change meant no more orgasms. In the 1980s, the SRS procedures got better, but you still had no legal rights, and could still be arrested for using a ladies room. Furthermore, you could me sexually harassed, intimidated, and emotionally abused by your employer or even just fired outright - because your dressing meant you were PERCEIVED as gay, and were not entitled to "Special Protections".

The "Mathew Shepard Law" was not passed until the late 1990s. Prior to that, you could be physically assaulted, tortured, or even raped, with little or no legal recourse. The perpetrators would get a hand-slap, usually probation and community service at worst. On the other hand, a TG who fought back could be charged with assault and given the maximum sentence thanks to unsympathetic judges.

Rue Paul when national in the 1990s, and even then it wasn't until "To Wong Foo" that they even attempted to show a transgendered person rather than a "Drag Queen", and they created a really positive image of CDs.

Even in the 2001-2010 time frame, most psychologists would try to encourage CDs and TSs to "accept their situation" rather than trying to make any changes. It wasn't until late 2010 that anyone had done an empirical study of transsexuals and transgenders. This was when they discovered that the suicide rate among transsexuals is MUCH higher. Over have had tried to commit suicide multiple times using methods that should have killed them, based on similar statistics the estimate is that twice as many as tried, actually succeeded in killing themselves, either as an obvious suicide or an accidental death. Furthermore, 90% of those who transitioned were happier, more successful, working in legal and ethical work, and were in healthy relationships. It was only 1 year ago that the American Psychological Association changed their policy making it UNETHICAL to advice a transgender or transsexual to accept their birth gender. This year, the American Psychiatric Association in considering a similar measure.

One of the constitutional issues related to "Gay Marriage" is the legal status of a couple who is legally married as a man and a woman after one of the partners has a sex change operation. For example, if the husband has SRS, does her wife lose her property, tax benefits, and so on even though she has committed no crime? This would be a violation of the 4th, 5th, and 13th amendments.

Last month, they just discovered that transgender desires and behaviors may be genetic.