PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West with leather skirt

Trysha
12-13-2012, 09:39 AM
I must say you have to give Kanye high praises for wearing his black
leather skirt under a white sweatshirt during his performance at the
Hurricane Sandy relief concert last might. I see it caused quite a stir on twitter.
I absolutely loved it, and I think it will make an improvement on how others
view cross dressing.

darla_g
12-13-2012, 09:49 PM
i was going to post, but you beat me to it. I do have a pic, sadly this will do nothing for the CDs

famousunknown
12-13-2012, 10:13 PM
It looked ridiculous.

Jamie001
12-13-2012, 10:43 PM
It looked ridiculous.

Actually it looks great. More men need to get out there and push the limits of fashion just like women did when the started wearing pants 50 years ago. This type of presentation is also beneficial to members of this group that are feminine males that like to incorporate feminine items into our presentation while not attempting to present as a woman.

Sophia Frances
12-14-2012, 01:57 AM
I think it does more harm than good. He did look silly. There is pushing the limit and then there is stupid....and then there was Kanye West. He looked like he was going to some goth catholic school. The hoodie was equally ridiculous.

tiffanyjo89
12-14-2012, 04:51 AM
I feel Axl Rose pulled it off better in the early 90s than Kanye did in 2012. Kanye just looked like he raided some big teenage girls closet (he was easily the most ridiculous part, without the appearance, of the 12-12-12 Concert). There were a few tweets of people joking the he either got his clothes from Hot Topic or that he needed to return them after he got through or that they were embarrassed to have the same taste in clothing.

I mean, check this picture out:
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/9941131/Axl+Rose+7N5hV107196302.jpg

audreyinalbany
12-14-2012, 08:21 AM
I don't think anything associated with Kanye West is positive

Marie-Elise
12-14-2012, 08:29 AM
I applaud any man that goes out in public in a skirt. If it happens to be Kanye West, so be it. I hope young men start wearing skirts and dump the oversized pants that show off the buttcrack.

Jana
12-14-2012, 09:09 AM
I think it will make an improvement on how others view cross dressing.
Do you REALLY believe that?

To me this was an attempt to tell the world "hey, guys, look at me, I'm still here". After all, his music sucks and his girlfriend has the spotlight all to herself. Don't be surprised if his next move involves changing his last name to Kardashian.

Jacqueline Winona
12-14-2012, 09:51 AM
you all think he looked worse than 70 yar old Roger Daltrey with an open shirt? He wasn't "presenting" as anything other than himself and as silly as you may think he looked, who are we to judge? It didn't offend me, and it doesn't hurt CD's in my opinion.

famousunknown
12-14-2012, 12:47 PM
I think it does more harm than good. He did look silly. There is pushing the limit and then there is stupid....and then there was Kanye West. He looked like he was going to some goth catholic school. The hoodie was equally ridiculous.

It looked as ridiculous as Kanye's performance was.

Vickie_CDTV
12-14-2012, 05:19 PM
It would have been far more effective if he had not been wearing pants underneath, kind of defeats the point of wearing a skirt.

Jamie001
12-14-2012, 05:58 PM
you all think he looked worse than 70 yar old Roger Daltrey with an open shirt? He wasn't "presenting" as anything other than himself and as silly as you may think he looked, who are we to judge? It didn't offend me, and it doesn't hurt CD's in my opinion.

Your response is "right-on". Who are we to judge? Would you like to be judged for simply being who you are?

Rogina B
12-14-2012, 11:15 PM
He is pushing hard on the "norm"...and it is all good!

joanna4
12-15-2012, 03:13 AM
I actually got the waxed denim before he got and it is attention getting. I can't imagine the leather skirt. But I like being out there