PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Podcast

Jessica Who
12-13-2012, 09:49 AM
Hi friends,

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know about a crossdressing podcast, to my knowledge it is the only one. Link here - http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-jessica-who-podcast/id530952396

The newest episode is an interview with my wife. We are hoping it can be used as a nice resource for couples and also single people. It is 100% free and always will be. I just want it to be the best podcast it can be, so if you'd like to give it a listen, check it out :)

Hugs,

Jessica

Skyeyes
12-13-2012, 10:43 AM
Great podcast. You are right! Your wife is amazing.

~Joanne~
12-13-2012, 01:39 PM
I tried listening to it but it was so choppy that i couldn't stand it anymore :( It was interesting though as you are talking to your wife and I would love to hear the whole thing if you have it in another format maybe?

Theresa_W
12-13-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi Jess! Just got done listening to the podcast! Great job! Please keep it up.... Your wife sounds wonderful, and I hope you bring her back on soon. I'm going to try and see if my wife will listen to it. She is supportive, and shares a lot of the same views as your wife, but it never hurts to hear from someone else who feels the same way you do.

Once again, keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next one! (BTW.... Is eps. 6 the only one with video?)

Thanks,
Terri

Angela Campbell
12-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Great but I couldn't see much......

Everything you do is wonderful Jessica! Makes me proud to almost be a girl. When i grow up I wanna be just like you!

Oh,,,,love the makeup with no mirror challenge....I wish I could do that good with a mirror.

Aubri
12-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Very good work! I was thinking while parusing iTunes "I wonder if there are any shows from our side of the universe?". Problem solved.

I have three podcasts to listen to now.