PDA

View Full Version : New clothes

StaceyXOXOX
12-13-2012, 01:55 PM
It's been awhile since I've been here but now I'm back.

Anyhow, been layed off work for a few weeks so now I get some time only to dress during the day. in the past I've just used my wife's clothes but I've been slowly building up my own clothes. Today I bought my first pair of jeans. Not knowing my size since my wife's jeans are usually too small, I just had to guess and hope. Low and behold the fit perfect!!! I'm as exciting as a little school girl. so I got a pair of jeans and a few cute tops and again just guessing on the sizes, everything fit. Now to sit back and enjoying the next few hours alone. Hoping tomorrow to get the nerve and go for a drive in the them.

Alice B
12-13-2012, 02:28 PM
I guess my question is does your wife know that you dress and wear her clothes?

StaceyXOXOX
12-13-2012, 02:32 PM
no she has no idea, and when I've brought up the subject I don't get the idea that she will accept it.

Beverley Sims
02-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Enjoy your new found freedom, but I would consider the talk with the wife.

outhiking
02-15-2013, 04:27 PM
Welcome Stacey. I've found I enjoy dressing more now that I have my own things. I always felt guilty borrowing my wife's clothes and she was not into it at all.

Good luck.

CynthiaD
02-15-2013, 10:32 PM
To figure out your correct size, first use a measuring tape and then check some online clothing sites to see how your measurements translate into women's sizes. Most of the online sites I've visited have sizing charts. Be careful of plus size sites though, because their sizes generally run quite a bit larger than the ones you get in the store. For example, a store size of 2x fits me fine, but on a plus size site, 1x is too large.

darla_g
02-15-2013, 11:19 PM
Good luck on the job front and have fun dressing.