PDA

View Full Version : THE END IS NEAR! So what are you going to wear?

2B Natasha
12-13-2012, 02:17 PM
So. Does one wear a red halter dress to the end of the world or a LBD?

BTW. Any idea what time on the 21st it's supposed to end. Perhaps that will help me decide what I will wear.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers

PS. Please clarify what time zone your in. I mean come its not fair really. People in Japan get to end before I do. Date and time lines and such.

STACY B
12-13-2012, 02:20 PM
Look on the bright side if you can't decide on what to wear you will end up going out in front of the makeup mirror !! LOL,,,

Nikki A.
12-13-2012, 02:23 PM
If you're going to be dead for eternity, go with the classic LBD, never goes out of style.

2B Natasha
12-13-2012, 02:51 PM
Geez Nikki. No that you put it that way. I'm thinking something in Red leather or PVC might be more appropriate. Fits both supposed destinations better anyway.

Jorja
12-13-2012, 02:59 PM
By the time the end comes I plan on having on nothing at all. ;)

Foxglove
12-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Given that I'm such an angel, I'll probably just wear my angel robe. It gets a bit boring, but since it's for all eternity, people would kind of expect it.

Annabelle

Danielle_cder
12-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Well, Ill be wearing my skinny jeans, probably white tank, black pumps, forms (of course:)), holding a glass of wine and sitting right next to my wife.

Angela Campbell
12-13-2012, 04:12 PM
Look on the bright side if you can't decide on what to wear you will end up going out in front of the makeup mirror !! LOL,,,

sounds good to me it is my favorite place anyway!

Jana
12-13-2012, 04:49 PM
I like to travel wearing something casual. So, I'll probably wear jeans, a blouse, and most importantly: comfy shoes!

RADER
12-13-2012, 05:05 PM
I will where a pair of Fem Jeans, (just like Karren), and my bra and a nice top.
I bet you it does not happen........ Just a hunch mind you, but intuition.
Rader

Sandra1746
12-13-2012, 05:10 PM
I'll probably be wearing a nightgown.
No sense losing any sleep over the end of the world...;-)

See you Dec 22,
Sandra1746

Marleena
12-13-2012, 05:35 PM
An LBD sounds like a great idea!

I have put off Christmas shopping until December the 22nd just in case. I hate wasting money.:D

Kate Simmons
12-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Probably nothing because if I know the end is near, I have "nothing" to lose.:battingeyelashes::)

LadyPilot
12-13-2012, 07:34 PM
Natasha, I always try to wear LBD whenever I can so there is probably a good chance thats my choice. Nonetheless, I will make sure I am wearing clean underwear for the trip.
I moved from the Seattle area almost two years ago now I am living in central time zone so I will have a two hour head start.

CynthiaD
12-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Let's see ... At my age, I've lived through the end of the world more times than I can count, so it's really hard to decide about this one. I haven't worn my charcoal gray skirt in a while, or maybe a LBD (but which one?), or maybe that long denim dress that I haven't worn since last winter, or maybe ...

Oh, it's so hard to decide ...

Maybe I'll just go shopping!

Aubri
12-14-2012, 12:30 AM
My normal "nobody's at home" wear: skinny jeans, A-shirt and my asics(the pink and grey ones). If we make it past then, it's shopping time!!

docrobbysherry
12-14-2012, 01:09 AM
I'm NOT taking any chances!

I'm planning a, "Once in a lifetime", dressing session for Sherry this weekend just in case!

I'll probably still be editing the pics on the 21st. U MAY get to see them on the 22nd!?

noeleena
12-14-2012, 05:12 AM
Hi,

Well it could be very interesting as we will be gone before you by a few hours, & youll be some what late any way,

would you like a drink & some thing to eat as well.& By the way what time did you say,

...noeleena...

Cheryl T
12-14-2012, 05:37 AM
Well if it's during the day EST then I'll be in uniform UGH!!!
If it's after dinner then I'm certainly wearing my LBD and my sexiest lingerie!!

Beverley Sims
12-14-2012, 08:25 AM
I am going to look presentable if I am going to look like that forever!

I Am Paula
12-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Think about the things you said 'I wouldn't be caught dead in this'.-Celeste

linda allen
12-14-2012, 10:11 AM
Knowing where I will probably be going, I'm thinking a fireproof suit! :devil:

Catherine1122
12-14-2012, 10:24 AM
I have often thought how I would like to be dressed when they cremate me...but the problem is obviously it is too much to ask to have them dress me that way. I decided to copy the ancients and just have a little bag burned with me containing my outfit (and shoes, and makeup, and a wig, and oh, just forget the whole thing). Here is a golden opportunity to go out the way I want. I'll probably end up standing in front of my closet trying to decide what to wear.

jasmine57
12-14-2012, 10:36 AM
I'm not sure what I'll be wearing but you can be sure it will be some kind of dress. And I certainly hope as far as the time, that it's after I have a good lunch. I would hate to go on an empty stomach.

I Am Paula
12-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Jasmine- Is that because you want to die-gest right?

NoraTV
12-15-2012, 01:03 AM
We are having a party like that this month. I am doing in all red...a fabulous slinky floor length red dress with a plunging neckline and slit skirt, red six inch (no platforms) stiletto heels, and my sexiest long black wig. My goal is to have sex with as many people as I possibly can,

ArleneRaquel
12-15-2012, 01:14 AM
Something black and shear, blonde hair, shoulder length, red nails, red lips, red cheeks and my favorite cat's eye eyewear,which is silver in color and metal frames.

May(be)
12-15-2012, 01:21 AM
We are having a party like that this month. I am doing in all red...a fabulous slinky floor length red dress with a plunging neckline and slit skirt, red six inch (no platforms) stiletto heels, and my sexiest long black wig. My goal is to have sex with as many people as I possibly can,

YEAH! Tons of people, all at once! It's a shame you need to have the excuse of "the end of the world" to feel like you can do that.