PDA

View Full Version : Wife is going out of town considering fully dressing

crossdressed911
12-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Wife is going out of town tonight and I’ll have the house to myself. She knows I like to dress, but we are basically DADT. I love her and respect her feelings. I’ve learned not to push the subject of accepting me dressing around her. For that matter I’m still learning to accept myself. Anyway, I plan to dress up and spend the evening enjoying the moment. I have tried makeup once, but looked like a clown and frankly didn’t like the results. I also have only tried a wig once as well. I was thinking tonight I would do the whole thing, bra, panties, nylons, skirt with a nice blouse and heels. Any recommendations on how to make the night memorable?

Danielle_cder
12-13-2012, 04:38 PM
just enjoy your night, that would probably be the best way to make it memorable. Maybe take some pics?

Wildaboutheels
12-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Just make sure you consult the CDers Handbook first. IT will tell you the RIGHT and the WRONG way to do various stuff. Correct hemlines, boob size, etc.

RADER
12-13-2012, 04:54 PM
Do some Popcorn, get something to drink, and watch a "Chick Flick"
Best way I know to do an Evening Enfemme. O" Get some tissues too.
Rader

Jana
12-13-2012, 05:01 PM
Just make sure you consult the CDers Handbook first.
LOOOOL... in case anyone is interested, I'm selling them for $49.99, it's a holiday special! :heehee:

@CD911: free yourself of worry and guilt tonight. Just try to have a good time, makeup or not!

STACY B
12-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh YEA ,,,, You want to make it memorable ? Get in your car all dressed up an go get some gas or go to a store a little ways from your house an get out an buy something ? Or go to Payless an try on heels right before they close ,,,I Double Dog Dare Ya !! An we want Proof PICTURES !!

crossdressed911
12-13-2012, 05:43 PM
Great suggestions. I agree I need to just stop, enjoy the moment and relax. I can’t stop thinking about the feeling of the nylons and panties just after I pull on my skirt. Oh and the bra too. All good things.

crossdressed911
12-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Stacy B I can’t take the I Double Dog Dare. I have no desire to venture out of the house. But I appreciate the enthusiasm behind your challenge :-)

crossdressed911
12-13-2012, 05:48 PM
Wildaboutheels "CDers Handbook!.....Really? I plan to have a short hemline and bodacious boobs. Does the book suggest that? LOL

STACY B
12-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Aleast give us some Pics !! Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

linda allen
12-14-2012, 07:21 AM
just enjoy your night, that would probably be the best way to make it memorable. Maybe take some pics?

I can think of other ways, but yes, pictures and/or video would certainly make it memorable.

I find pictures and video make a way to critique my appearance so I can do it better the next time.

Ceri Anne
12-14-2012, 07:32 AM
I hope you have a great time. Pictures are a definent. And as you do this more, you will see your progress as you begin to dress and do make up better. I look back at my pictures of a year ago and compare to now...........wow! Also, there are videos on You Tube that show how to do make up. Try looking for MAC or just makup. Work on the foundation, mascera first. It's one of my favorite parts of dressing. I often put on a nightie, or just bra and panties, then spend time enjoying the "primping". Doing my nails, (even if just clear) putting on make up and such. Then I move on to getting dressed. Take your time, enjoy each step, then relax with a good chick flick, listen to some dance music, or even walk up and down the hall in heels, enjoying the feel of the skirt around your legs (and in my case the appearance as I have a full length mirror at the end of the hall). Make the night about you! And if the wife calls to wish you goodnight, sit on the sofa with your legs tucked under you to the side, and have a nice "girl" chat, only she won't know you're dressed.

Kaz
12-14-2012, 07:40 AM
PICTURES!!!!! :heehee::heehee::heehee::hugs::hugs::love::drink:

SatinSarah
12-14-2012, 07:47 AM
it is all about taking time to enjoy and savour each moment. You might be used to grabbing a few minutes to dress. Once you have the time and space you can relax and enjoy the moment. I find painting nails and toes whilst in lingerie nice - before moving onto choosing the outfit. Surely not being able to decide which outfit & heels is half the fun. The it must be pictures! If I can't dress for a time I survive by looking at the pictures of myself. I especially love the finishing touches - jewellery etc and then looking at the finished me in the mirror and that lovely feeling of a skirt , bra and heels

Beverley Sims
12-14-2012, 07:55 AM
Get yourself dressed up and made up.
Practice, practice, practice.
It will get easier and you will look better....
Then....
You can go out. :)

Robbin_Sinclair
12-14-2012, 09:34 AM
Good luck to you CD911. My first big day will be this December 26th in a big hotel by myself in a very cold city. Robbin will be dressed as "Lady Emma" a sophisticated figure with dignity, perhaps Scottish royalty. We will be seeing "A Christmas Carol" at the Goodman, a story I've always loved; something done in community theater many years ago. I will have plenty of time to take it all in and get made up but not too much time to buy clothes. I will have a red meat (seldom done) with a nice sauce at an expensive restaurant. So damn exciting. This will be my first night out ever, miles away from family and friends. Question: What do I do about a woman's coat in cold weather and more importantly going to the bathroom? I have to believe that it will be the woman's room but this is scary. I feel like an interloper. Am I trying to do too much for a first time? I'd regret it if I don't but I know it will be a disaster.

linda allen
12-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Good luck to you CD911. My first big day will be this December 26th in a big hotel by myself in a very cold city. .....................
Question: What do I do about a woman's coat in cold weather and more importantly going to the bathroom? I have to believe that it will be the woman's room but this is scary. I feel like an interloper. .

There have been many threads on this issue and I suggest a search so it doesn't all have to be said again. In brief:

Best is a "unisex" or family restroom if you can find one.
Next, if you look and act like a female, use the women's restroom but be quick and discrete. Don't linger. And sit to do your business.
If you look like a man in a dress, use the men's restroom. Be prepared for possible trouble.

Karren H
12-14-2012, 10:54 AM
How about not dressing up..... and go down to the local food bank or soup kitchen and volunteer your time....... that would be memorable plus some to you and to others in need.... just saying....

monalisa
12-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Invite 10 CD friends over and all get dressed and made up and take 1000's of pictures or make a movie.

Robbin_Sinclair
12-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Thanks Linda Allen. I forgot all about the advanced search feature of the site. I don't expect a unisex place in that part of town. I'm planning on looking good enough to be comfortable in the ladies room. I'm even ready for an attendant. Memo, have nice tip money ready. Peeing upright? Somewhere I read that a famous architect sat all his life and he said it was healthier. If it was good enough for Frank Lloyd Wright, it's good enough for me.

Cheryl T
12-14-2012, 01:43 PM
If you have trouble with makeup remember that Less is More. Start with a light hand, don't overdo it. You can always add, but subtracting means starting over.
Other than that...have a great night, I know I would if I was in your shoes...(if they fit that is...lol)

linda allen
12-14-2012, 01:55 PM
How about not dressing up..... and go down to the local food bank or soup kitchen and volunteer your time....... that would be memorable plus some to you and to others in need.... just saying....

That could be done dressed as well.

crossdressed911
12-17-2012, 12:33 PM
I did have a nice time. All of your suggestions and advice were wonderful. I did try a little makeup with just a touch here and a touch there, mostly on my eyes. Typically I dress for a little while either enjoying the usually brief moment of being dressed or just sitting on the couch for a bit. This time I enjoyed the process of dressing up while loving the feel of my panties under my nylons with stretch of my skirt across my bum and thighs. In addition to the heavenly feeling of my bra under my blouse. The big difference this time was I went about my business making dinner, straightening the house all as if it was any other day in my normal clothes. It felt nice to “live” in my feminine attire. Then I changed outfits again and watched some television. The other difference is I usually have a glass of wine or a cocktail. This time I had nothing. I wanted to enjoy the feeling unmasked from the influence of alcohol. It was great allowing myself to feel the soft touches of the clothes and feminine underwear. Regretfully I did not take any pictures. I had every intention, but got caught up in enjoying the experience. I promise next time I’ll take some pictures.

cjlegs
12-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Enjoy your night. I would love to have an opportunity like that. Sadly, I don't get those kind of opportunities. So I have to sneak and be deceitful any time I ever get dressed. I don't feel to good about myself afterward, unfortunately.

CJ

MsJanessa
12-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Enjoy yourself and don't worry too much about the makeup--it takes a lot of time and practice to get it right---most of us like the heavily made up look but it has to be done very skillfully other wise you do end up looking garish---which, come to think of it, is ok if you aren't going out to the local mall---if you are doing that, then light make up is better---heavy makeup will attract attention to yourself

Michelle M
12-17-2012, 11:06 PM
That could be done dressed as well.

Linda, Karren, What a great idea. I love that! What a great way to get out as ourselves, and help others at the same time.

Beverley Sims
12-17-2012, 11:09 PM
Enjoy the opportunity and stay safe.

Dann12
12-17-2012, 11:25 PM
I'd say bust out the make up again and patiently work on technique since you have the time. Make it the night you learned how to do your makeup. :) Have fun!!!!!