PDA

View Full Version : There is more than one way to get into heaven.

suzy1
12-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Let me set the scene, you are browsing on eBay and you see that ‘dress to die for’. You imagine slipping it on in front of the mirror. So you bid on it, and you get it!
Two days later and a nice man in a postman’s uniform knocks on you door and hands you a parcel.
You rush upstairs while ripping the wrapping off as you go.
Next you pull the little zip down, wiggle into the dress, do the zip up and there you are, in heaven again.:)

Anybody else take a trip to heaven lately?

Sammi SnowOwl
12-13-2012, 06:12 PM
I tried! ordered a gothic lolita dress from china...i imagined myself in it....drew myself in it..then rushed upstairs &c to find out...it was awful :( one sleeve missing, terrible rough fabric, Velcro patches instead of hooks, buttons or zippers...and worst of all..."you got what you paid for" from customer service.....waaaah!!! i want to go to heaven on this path too! but i am an optimist, so I will keep trying

AngelaKelly<3
12-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Not been there for about 2 or so years :(

Laura912
12-13-2012, 06:20 PM
With a pair of new shoes, a red blouse with a gold thread, and some new jewelry! Heavenly!

Kate Simmons
12-13-2012, 07:32 PM
The truth is Suzy, I'm in Heaven every time my GF and I get together.:battingeyelashes::)

RenneB
12-13-2012, 08:58 PM
My current version of 'heaven' on earth is going into the thrift store en fem and finding that perfect dress in just my size.... You have no idea, how many times I end of empty handed after seeing the perfect dress, but finding it is to big/small for me... That's okay though, I ususally end up with a 'hit' at least one out of every three times I go. They just keep putting 'new' stuff out there everyday for me.... love it.

Renne......

mikiSJ
12-13-2012, 11:06 PM
Actually, the very first time I did this I saw this one and bid on it and it was on me three days later.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8328/8139287387_6e2cfa68b8.jpg

Aubri
12-13-2012, 11:51 PM
Not since I got my heels about 4 years ago. Ex made me get rid of them because she started seeing "us" as an abomination. But I've been peeking back and forth between a couple of auctions to "buy my stairway".....

Caroline C
12-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Today I was shopping at a wholesub club. Since I had the day to myself I took my time and browsed all the isles. Working my way through the clothing section I have always wanted a pair of those shiny yoga leggins I see other girls wearing. Of course as empty as the place is as soon as I start browsing a bunch of women push their carts into the section. No fear, I take my time pick a pair of leggins and a top. One lady my age gave me a look saying why can't my boyfriend/husband buy me things. So I pick a up a pair of leggins and a matching top and toss them in the cart. The leggins didn't look like the shiny kind but had a nice soft feel. After trying them on not only do they feel great but they have that sparkly sheen I've been looking for. Yes. I'm in total heaven right now. Next best thing is the clearance dress I recently purchased online from Kohls.

linda allen
12-14-2012, 07:01 AM
My purchases on ebay have ranged from great to trash. I buy all my Ahh Bras and panties on ebay. I buy much of my jewelry on ebay. I bought two pairs of shoes that were pretty good and I bought a blouse that was way smaller than I expected it to be and I gave it away.

I think the closest to Heaven I'll get without dying will be the day (I hope) my wife says "Honey, why don't you get all dressed up with your wig and makeup and we'll go out around town together."

Beverley Sims
12-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Maybe I am slipping, I have not been as enthusiastic as that over a piece of clothing for a long time.
I was like that when I was 20 and had a great wardrobe that I liked dressing in all the time.
I often bought a cocktail/evening dress and wore it home on a Saturday morning because I liked it so much.
I even bought one in drab once and I had to buy a wig and bra, stuffed with tissue paper so as I could wear it home. :)

Ceri Anne
12-14-2012, 09:11 AM
oooooooo, just the feel of a zipper on the back of a dress or skirt going up is so incredible

suzy1
12-14-2012, 09:14 AM
oooooooo, just the feel of a zipper on the back of a dress or skirt going up is so incredible

Now here is a member that I have something in common with!

Isn’t life fun Ceri Anne:)

kimdl93
12-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Nothing quite so lovely as that. I find that most of the time, I'm still in Texas. ;)

linda allen
12-14-2012, 10:20 AM
The best thing that ever came in the mail for me was my breast forms. http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/12962/thumb_boobies.gif http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/12962/boobs.gif

Jorja
12-14-2012, 11:09 AM
I wouldn't know about dresses being delivered in the mail. I get all of mine in person from the stores. All I seem to get in my mail are bills and notices for jury duty. :(

reb.femme
12-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Anybody else take a trip to heaven lately?

Hi Suzy,

Glad you are in Heaven, but I went to hell this week. :sad:

Bought a lovely Shift dress to wear to my Trans Group meeting last Saturday, only for it to be wrong size that I had picked up. Went with my wife to change it today, the only size they haven't got is the one I want. I got a bloody refund :devil: .......aaaaaaahhhh!

Rebecca

Foxglove
12-15-2012, 08:31 AM
A few days ago I was in the post office and I noticed a young woman in the queue ahead of me. Really nicely dressed: coat, pretty skirt, smashing boots.

Then today I saw a woman who was dressed to die for--all in black and red (her Christmas outfit perhaps): red coat, black skirt, red tights, black boots.

What sent me to heaven was the realization that, even if my own outfits weren't quite that nice, they were at least in the same ballpark. I used to be really envious of women who dressed like that. Now that I'm doing it myself, I'm in heaven. (I have to say that I don't know what God thinks about that, though I haven't got any negative feedback from him yet.)

Annabelle

Angela Campbell
12-15-2012, 08:40 AM
I get that feeling when I step on the scale and it is lower than the last time. Or like what happened yesterday.....I went to a store to buy some jeans and found I could fit in a smaller size than I thought I would...and finding out I can now buy from the womens section and do not have to use the plus sizes!

and to Annabelle....I think God is ok with it because he made me this way from the beginning.